Hop To
Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by oldtimer303
Originally Posted by TheOldTree
F'n idiots didn't even like Donny, 'til he was your only choice.

Still don't like him, but best choice of the two don't likes. Kinda like picking between the devil or satin. eek GW

It's not a question of liking...it's a question of agendas...

The left is good with unchecked/unvetted illegal immigration and think our borders are just imaginary lines for the new world order....the left has been race baiting the blacks into frenzy by suggesting they're being targeted by the police because of their color instead of their actions....NAFTA, TPPA??? Not only are they in support of abortion, but they support partial birth abortion...how fuggin sick does a person have too be to support schitt like that??? You want a continued emasculation of our military??? Transgender public rest rooms??? I could go on, but the only thing that would accomplish is to raise my blood pressure...

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
After this, he's gonna lose big with every demographic other than Angry White Men, and present company notwithstanding, there's not enough of them to carry the day.

I suspect the DNC has plenty more dirt on him and and will just release it every so often from here out. His life of careless braggadocio and public narcissism is just too fertile a field.

Honestly I think it's over. Hello, President Clinton II. The bigger picture now becomes the undercard races. Trump could singlehandedly hand over not only the POTUS but the Congress as well.

Mind, this not what I want. But if I had to bet the farm there is no way in hell I'd bet on Trump. He's mortally wounded. And the idiot deserves it.

How good are those mainstream guys like Rubio or Jeb looking about now?!

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
I wondered what they had on tape that would be coming out. This ain't good. Doesn't bother me a lick, I already knew he wasn't the lighthouse on the shore, a glowing beacon of morality.

Right.
And his honest admission that he never pretended to be something he ain't was refreshing.

I am still on board the Trump train.

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
After this, he's gonna lose big with every demographic other than Angry White Men, and present company notwithstanding, there's not enough of them to carry the day.

I suspect the DNC has plenty more dirt on him and and will just release it every so often from here out. His life of careless braggadocio and public narcissism is just too fertile a field.

Honestly I think it's over. Hello, President Clinton II. The bigger picture now becomes the undercard races. Trump could singlehandedly hand over not only the POTUS but the Congress as well.

Mind, this not what I want. But if I had to bet the farm there is no way in hell I'd bet on Trump. He's mortally wounded. And the idiot deserves it.

How good are those mainstream guys like Rubio or Jeb looking about now?!

Rubio and especially Jeb look like.... well

Like limp wristed sissy losers who could not and did not man up for the fight.

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I noticed two things about this.

#1 The men on TV in the MSM are sitting there telling us how vulgar and crude this was as if they've never heard such language before. The women too. Total BS.

#2 When they play the audio, they don't play any of Billy Bush's comments except for the couple they want you to hear so it's in context. I know he's not the one running for office, but it would show how commonplace this is. Plus, Billy might lose his job if that were the case, and we can't have that. He's too valuable to them.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
IC B2

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Cruiser1
Originally Posted by muffin
At this point does it make much of a difference????

It shows that he is in some ways like JFK, RFK, EMK, LBJ, WJC

You forgot MLK

A chronic fornicating adulterer who never made the slightest attempt to repent or change his ways; all the while being an ordained minister. Total fraud.

Trump has never been and probably never will be a Baptist minister...

But; I honestly think they should take down all his monuments and rename all the streets in the light of his moral failures.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner

Feeling kind of dramatic this morning??? The talking heads on tv and the career politicians getting to ya??? Hell, I was one of Trumps biggest detractors during the primaries and in the heat of the moment, went as far as saying I'd never vote for him...period...
This latest revelation about things he's said changes what???

Hillarys agenda?

Future supreme court nominees?

Open borders and amnesty?

Her destruction of 33,000 emails that were under subpoena???

This latest BS is just another attempt to distract us from the real issues facing us...

Trump is no more morally bankrupt than the rest of them sons of bitches in Washington.

Well said.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

I don't think so, if he handles the next debate right it may not hurt him all that bad. He need to get on with telling the truth about Hillary.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
At this point does it make much of a difference????

It shows that he is in some ways like JFK, RFK, EMK, LBJ, WJC

Um, I don't think Trump has killed anyone or had them killed like the Kennedys or Clintons!

That's my point!

The best they got is he was a womanizer-lite 20 years ago!?!?!?!?

Compared to every D President in the last half century....

When the dust settles will it really change a vote???

In all reality this whole thing can be turned to a huuuuge advantage for Trump; they opened the door to go straight to the gutter- so all gloves come off for the next debate. If Trump tunes up royal, like he can, Hillary may leave the debate in tears. They have ten thousand sordid sins to account for and it is ALL fair game now to just toss it out there in the middle of the debate and hammer it ALL night long.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Never been with a woman who didn't like her pussy messed with. Go Trump

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Scott F

I don't think so, if he handles the next debate right it may not hurt him all that bad. He need to get on with telling the truth about Hillary.

Scott... a breakdown of the voting demographics doesn't support that. He needed to get at least a good chunk of the female vote.

But, I suppose there could be a Sunday Night Miracle. Given who he is, and how he performed in the first debate, and how he needed to change his approach BEFORE this came out, that seems nigh on impossible though.... If I were Clinton is just let him hang by his own petard; you think he was off-balance and defensive in the first debate, just wait... Hillary is an evil bitch but she's a smart evil butch and very politically astute to say the least. She'll let him twist in the wind, and when he goes after her, she'll just take the hit and come off as strong and in control of her emotions.

What. A. Cluster.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by Robert_White

In all reality this whole thing can be turned to a huuuuge advantage for Trump; they opened the door to go straight to the gutter- so all gloves come off for the next debate. If Trump tunes up royal, like he can, Hillary may leave the debate in tears on a stretcher. They have ten thousand sordid sins to account for and it is ALL fair game now to just toss it out there in the middle of the debate and hammer it ALL night long.

Fixed it for you.

Last edited by StoneCutter; 10/08/16.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Scott... a breakdown of the voting demographics doesn't support that.
Jeff, don't you ever get tired of being wrong? Tell us more about Peak Oil.

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
You guys are just as bad as MSM.

Just today, Wikileaks releases emails containing content used in Clinton's speeches and nobody's talking about it. Even better the content confirmed everything Bernie said about her.

http://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37595047

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Scott... a breakdown of the voting demographics doesn't support that. He needed to get at least a good chunk of the female vote.

But, I suppose there could be a Sunday Night Miracle. Given who he is, and how he performed in the first debate, and how he needed to change his approach BEFORE this came out, that seems nigh on impossible though.... If I were Clinton is just let him hang by his own petard; you think he was off-balance and defensive in the first debate, just wait... Hillary is an evil bitch but she's a smart evil butch and very politically astute to say the least. She'll let him twist in the wind, and when he goes after her, she'll just take the hit and come off as strong and in control of her emotions.

What. A. Cluster.

On that we agree!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
wheres cruz when ya need him .......the facts would of drove killary off long ago ...instead we weekly get a ... im' sorry... dammmmit

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
hillarys not going to debate .... she will say something then bail .....all the talk/wt of trump mouth will sink him ...an us

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
its started >>> GOP = Grab Our Pussies

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
The MSM decides for us whose peccadilloes are important and whose aren't.

You know it.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
You guys know that is the first shoe to drop, right? The Clintons are ruthless people and you have to know that they have a continuous flow of this stuff lined up to be released slowly till the long knives come out.

Trump will thrash claiming he was framed and that he is a really good guy till the end. Your only hope is the end comes soon. Even Pence is cutting his losses.

Trump is a dirtbag plain and simple. Time to cut and run boys!

Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

72 members (338reddog, 8MMX57JS, Akhutr, 7 invisible), 907 guests, and 816 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,091
Posts18,522,103
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.