Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
W
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
I know there are VERY few here that might even know who she is, but she is a Congresswoman for a district in VA. Yesterday, I heard she has pulled her endorsement of Trump.

I have called and also sent an email to her offices. I will not vote for her, I won't vote for the dem running against her, but I won't vote for her.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
These fuqkers will pay. They will be remembered for their betrayal.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by WayneShaw
I know there are VERY few here that might even know who she is, but she is a Congresswoman for a district in VA. Yesterday, I heard she has pulled her endorsement of Trump.

I have called and also sent an email to her offices. I will not vote for her, I won't vote for the dem running against her, but I won't vote for her.

And this is how Hillary will get the House and Senate.

Jesus wept.

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
that's the way I feel about Sen. Rob Portman and he is running against Strickland who is one of the worst. The republicans are toast when you look at the big picture. I think the elections are really just torture we put ourselves through.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Portman pulled his endorsement of Trump?

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Calhoun
Originally Posted by WayneShaw

And this is how Hillary will get the House and Senate.

Jesus wept.

You're a defeatist bitch; quit crying. Hitlery will not take the House; those numbers just are not there at all. The Senate is up for grabs, but it was going to be this cycle anyway based upon the seats up for re-election.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
W
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
Yes he did. I saw a whole list of people who are not supporting Trump. I was surprised!

All are establishment RINOs.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Doesn't matter. What matters is who shows up to vote and who they also get to vote AGAINST Hitlery.

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
What happened ?

....you get lonely over on your little hidey hole on facebook,
"Friend ?"

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by 12344mag
These fuqkers will pay. They will be remembered for their betrayal.

That's what establishment treasonists do Mag, it branded into their dna the moment they sell their souls to the devil.

Trump Won!
IC B3

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
What? Those crazy people are trying to win the down ticket races so they can oppose Hillary? Any compulsory Trump voter should at least hedge their bet and help keep the House and Senate.

Don't let the Ds sucker you into giving them everything.

Living in a world of G17s and 700s, wishing for P7s and 202s
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
What happened ?

....you get lonely over on your little hidey hole on facebook,
"Friend ?"

GTC

Not on FaceBook, amigo.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Any R's with any sense are jumping ship like rats the (TRUMPtanic is sinking very fast. Save yourselves the rest be damned

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by KFWA
Portman pulled his endorsement of Trump?

yes... bailed immediately

W
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by mohick
Any R's with any sense are jumping ship like rats the (TRUMPtanic is sinking very fast. Save yourselves the rest be damned

You stupid a$$hole. I doubt there is anyone who loves everything about Trump. But one thing is irrefutable, if the old b!tch wins, the Supreme Court is doomed for generations. And our way of life with it.

Add to the positives the border, economy, illegals and the insurance industry, there is only one choice to make.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Notice that the Rinos waiting until after the primaries to jump ship. They're depending on our fear of a Dem congress to keep them in office.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Notice that the Rinos waiting until after the primaries to jump ship. They're depending on our fear of a Dem congress to keep them in office.

Now a bunch of [withdrawing my support] puzzie quitters are back on board with Trump, what a lot of cowardice marys.

Trump Won!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gunner500
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck

Now a bunch of [withdrawing my support] puzzie quitters are back on board with Trump, what a lot of cowardice marys.

Any Mormons?

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Dono, I try to stay away from descendants of greenham young.

Trump Won!

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

152 members (10gaugemag, 300_savage, 257_X_50, 29aholic, 1beaver_shooter, 1minute, 19 invisible), 1,654 guests, and 900 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,863
Posts18,497,200
Members73,979
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.