Print Thread
Hop To
P
pumpgun Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
P
My thought is that when Trump is elected and starts cleaning house that he will see no difference between Dems and the RINOS that are the current leader of the GOP.

tom

"if it's got tits or tires, it's going to give you grief, one way or another."

U
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
U
It is because he is neither a Republican nor able to win; mostly the latter.

Living in a world of G17s and 700s, wishing for P7s and 202s
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
It's because the entire establishment government is owned by special interest groups and the government exists to serve them.

It's not there for the people at all.

Trump has enough money that he can't be bought and the special interest groups know that,...so they send their whores in government out to try to ruin his candidacy.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by urbaneruralite
It is because he is neither a Republican nor able to win;

You're thinking of Gary Johnson.

Maybe you need another cup of coffee this morning to start thinking right.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Doesn't matter what side the aisle a career politicians is... they are still career politicians....

out of line from a movie once... " If I ain't handing a baby a lollipop.... then I'm stealing it while its mother isn't looking..."

Pretty much hits the nail on the head describing their attitudes....

Trump is as much of a threat to one side of the aisle as the other.....

He doesn't represent anything that is "Business as usual" inside the Beltway....

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's because the entire establishment government is owned by special interest groups and the government exists to serve them.

Trump has enough money that he can't be bought and the special interest groups know that,...so they send their whores in government out to try to ruin his candidacy.

Right there.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
It is because he is neither a Republican nor able to win;

You're thinking of Gary Johnson.

Maybe you need another cup of coffee this morning to start thinking right.

There ain't enough coffee in the world to get him to think...

Speak softly and use a big bore...
Where's El Cid when we need him...
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by jorgeI

Right there.

Yep.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Think of them as republicrats. They like to pretend they are republican, but in the end the are democrats.

Jim

"Whensoever the General Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force." --Thomas Jefferson

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by pumpgun
My thought is that when Trump is elected and starts cleaning house that he will see no difference between Dems and the RINOS that are the current leader of the GOP.

tom

Honestly, there are a number of reasons.

- He is NOT a politician. He doesn't understand how politicians think and work. Thus he has nothing in common with career politicians.

- He is loud and crass. He's the kid who wants to tell a pollack or ni6635 joke in class or in a crowded bar. He makes you cringe with what comes out of his mouth. You don't want to be associated with such people.

- He's a New York smartass. He'll attack your your character and call you names and hammer away on it. He's not polite.

- He won't follow the Party line. He makes his own rules and that included reinventing the wheel if needed.

Lastly, Trump is a cultural torando that wreeks havoc everywhere he goes and leaves a mess to clean up.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
They are afraid Trump will throw a wrench in the Good Old Boys Club in DC and they don't want the deal they have messed up.

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It is because he is neither a Republican nor able to win; mostly the latter.

Firstly, this, among many other post, is why you're on my ignore.

As to Trump cleaning up the mess, he's got to forget party lines, and get rid of ALL those in government who do not have the NATIONAL interests at heart. Replacing entrenched RINOs is not gonna be an easy thing to do, but it's gotta be done if real change ever comes about.
Even then, the job is only started. Even if the government is rid of every last self serving, disloyal politician and bureaucrat, it won't stick without term limits and an informed and vigilant population.
I can't agree with others who think our republic is gone for good. I understand the old one is dead, but I believe we can build a new and better one, IF we as a nation try.
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by pumpgun

tom

You hit the nail on the head. Now we find out that Paul Ryans wife is a long term Democrat, Hillary supporter and major fund raiser. No wonder is a RAT, does not want to sleep on the porch.

Best thing that could happen, win or lose is the Trump and people push by petition on the ballot, state reps etc for an Article 5 convention and make major changes to the constitution to rein in the stupidity.

1. Congressional Reform. Term limits, no special pensions, one bill one subject written in simple english, no special riders to special interests.

2. Balanced budget amendment

3. Reform 10th Amendment to rein in federal government and allow states options to control their own states.

4. Judicial reform. Language to end activist judicial and ease of impeachment for violation

5. Clarify 2nd Amendment language to strengthen

6. Executive Powers amendment

7. Amendment that US (Federal govn) can own no more than 25% of any state. Feds 57% of land west of Missippi

Last edited by BountyHunter; 10/12/16.
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
He can't be bought and he can't be controlled which scares the GOP elites to death.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Because he's the second biggest joke in history, and he is tagged with their moniker!!!!!!!!!

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

544 members (10gaugeman, 160user, 16gage, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 12savage, 57 invisible), 2,669 guests, and 1,231 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,315
Posts18,505,704
Members74,000
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.