Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
He is winning Right now
The Media are lying.

Faster horses,Younger women,Older Whiskey,More money

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RobJordan
Here is how bad it actually is...

ht:tp://www.dailywire.com/news/5361/can-trump-beat-hillary-here-are-latest-polls-james-barrett

WTF is your problem, dickhead? You were Romney'a biggest fan ...now you're hating on Trump. What's the difference at this point? Most of us don't like him but it's all we got.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Here is how bad it actually is...

ht:tp://www.dailywire.com/news/5361/can-trump-beat-hillary-here-are-latest-polls-james-barrett

WTF is your problem, dickhead? You were Romney'a biggest fan ...now you're hating on Trump. What's the difference at this point? Most of us don't like him but it's all we got.

I think because he knew Romney couldn't win, but Trump has him chittin razor blades...

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
He can if CA goes red due to inmates voting. And if you stop filling out their ballots for Clinton.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

IC B2

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A

And what's your solution less then a month from the election?

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U
Seriously, WTF?! What's your plan Rob, vote for Hillary? Trump wasn't my 1st, 2nd or even 3rd choice but now he's all we have left. He cannot be more of a risk in that job than HRC.

I call BS on Trump being down in NC. I can count on one hand how many Clinton signs I've seen. People are fed up with career politicians and the media trying to determine election results.

Last edited by UNCCGrad; 10/12/16.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
what's your solution less then a month from the election?

Just a thought; but maybe obama could hang around 4 more years and we could do a do over. He just golfs anyways, and jeffo would be so happy. grin

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Trump was my first choice and still is.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Notice that when Donald Trump kicked the schitt out of the GOP when a bunch of congresscritters made public statements against him, a bunch of them came back in line.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

IC B3

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
No, Trump can't win. That's a good thing. He's a sociopath.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
W
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
W
What is hildabeast a whore with more murders than we can count!!

Molon Labe
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Paddler
No, Trump can't win. That's a good thing. He's a sociopath.

Apparently you think the Butcher of Benghazi,who sold her soul to Lucifer,has homosexual sex with Huma Abiden,is a better person for the job of the president.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

[Linked Image]

1) “Where is the God damn flag? I want the God damn fu-cking flag up every morning at fu-cking sunrise”. Hillary to staff at the Arkansas Governor’s mansion on Labor Day 1991. From the book “Inside the White House” by Ronald Kessler, p. 244

(2)“Fu-ck off! It’s enough I have to see you sh-it-kickers every day! I’m not going to talk to you, too! Just do your God-damn job and keep your mouth shut.” Hillary to her State Trooper bodyguards after one of them greeted her with “Good Morning.”
From the book “America Evita” by Christopher Anderson, p.90

(3) “If you want to remain on this detail, get your fu-cking ass over here and grab those bags!” Hillary to a Secret Service Agent who was reluctant to carry her luggage because he wanted to keep his hands free in case of an incident. From the book “The First Partner” p. 25

(4) “Stay the fu-ck back, stay the fu-ck back away from me! Don’t come within ten yards of me, or else! Just fu-cking do as I say, Okay!!?” Hillary screaming at her Secret Service detail. From the book “Unlimited Access” by Clinton ‘s FBI Agent-in-Charge, Gary Aldridge, p.139

(5) “Where’s the miserable co-ck sucker?” (otherwise known as “Bill Clinton”) Hillary shouting at a Secret Service officer. From the book “The Truth about Hillary” by Edward Klein, p. 5

(6) “You fu-cking idiot” Hillary to a State Trooper who was driving her to an event. From the book “Crossfire” ~pg. 84

(7) “Put this on the ground! I left my sunglasses in the limo. I need those fu-cking sunglasses! We need to go back!” Hillary to Marine One helicopter pilot to turn back while in route to Air Force One. From the book ” Dereliction of Duty” p. 71-72

(8) “Come on Bill, put your dick up! You can’t fu-ck her here!!” Hillary to Gov. Bill Clinton when she spots him talking with an attractive female. From the book “Inside the White House” by Ronald Kessler, p. 243
[Linked Image]

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
On a more serious note - do you spit or swallow? Never mind - really don't want to know...

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Originally Posted by UNCCGrad
Seriously, WTF?! What's your plan Rob, vote for Hillary? Trump wasn't my 1st, 2nd or even 3rd choice but now he's all we have left. He cannot be more of a risk in that job than HRC.

I call BS on Trump being down in NC. I can count on one hand how many Clinton signs I've seen. People are fed up with career politicians and the media trying to determine election results.

Yep. Almost no campaign signs for the hag down here. Not even in Charlotte. As a sportsman, you really have no choice but to get behind Trump. It is obvious that the bitty doesn't give a rat's azz about our gun and hunting rights.

U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter

Yep. Almost no campaign signs for the hag down here. Not even in Charlotte. As a sportsman, you really have no choice but to get behind Trump. It is obvious that the bitty doesn't give a rat's azz about our gun and hunting rights.

I was in the Huntersville area today and was looking for Clinton signs with none to be found. You'd think with all the transplants you'd see a few. I'll be highly surprised if Trump doesn't take NC. I suppose it depends on how many dead voters show up on Nov 8th.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Rumor has it - Anonymous has video of ol' Bill raping a 13 year old girl on that orgy island he used to go to all the time.

Gonna drop it next week.

Assume for a second that happens - if DT doesn't win after that comes out - it won't matter. It's burning to the ground anyway.

Me

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
If he would keep his stupid mouth shut and never tweet again maybe he might a sniff!! But he's to stupid to do that

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

90 members (358wsm, 300_savage, 358WCF, 10gaugemag, 257_X_50, 338Rules, 11 invisible), 1,284 guests, and 812 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,863
Posts18,497,212
Members73,979
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.