Print Thread
Hop To
R
ro1459 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
R
I got this from a friend today and thought I would share it.

Someone asked us today how we could stand up for Trump, a misogynist, a racist and a bigot. Here is our answer:

Because we used our heads to research and find out who these candidates really are, not who the media wants us to think they are.

Because Donald Trump has more women in executive and managerial positions than any comparable company in America, so this tells us he is not a misogynist.

Because he pays these women the same or more than their male counter-parts, which tells us he looks for potential and skills in people, not color, gender or race.

Because he fought the West Palm Beach City to be able to open his newly purchased club so he could include blacks and Jews as members, who had been banned until then. This tells us he is not a racist.

Because he has raised wonderful children who have turned out to be out-standing, hardworking, and compassionate adults, he must be doing something right.

Because his economic plans make sense, are conservative in nature, and our vote should be based on what is best for our family, our friends, and our country.

Because both the left and the right are afraid of him, the media is trying to destroy his image, and even foreign governments are voicing their opinion against him, he must be doing something right.

Because we want a SCOTUS that will uphold the Constitution and not behave as minions of the Administration, we will vote for Donald Trump.

Because we fear for our family’s safety and continued freedoms, we know we need someone that will buck the current trend of not confronting blatant terrorism; which is a threat to us and our way of life.

Because we are fed up with the rampant corruption of this Administration and our current lawmakers on both sides of the isle and only one candidate for POTUS is speaking out about it.

Because we are fed up with political correctness gone wild, and because Donald Trump is not afraid to say what many Americans think but do not dare to say.

Because Americans are tired of seeing our politicians make laws that help other countries at the expense of Americans. It is about time someone stands up and puts America's interests first.

Because we know Donald Trump recognizes and embraces America's exceptionalism, and will not tour the World apologizing for who we are. That tells us that he is a patriot.

Because, unlike Hilary Clinton, he has actually held a job in the private sector, hired a staff with his own money and worked hard to achieve success.

And last, but not least, because we are more offended by what Hillary did and does than by what Donald Trump said and says. As Ralph Waldo Emerson once said, (which applies to Hillary), “Your actions speak so loudly, we cannot hear what you are saying.”

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Because he's the Republican nominee, and he's running against Hillary Clinton. It's gonna be either him, or her. Period.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

yept....see you at the polls on the 8th.......

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
It is real easy,he is running against her.

Nothing else needs to be said,PERIOD!

KC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ro1459
Because both the left and the right are afraid of him, the media is trying to destroy his image, and even foreign governments are voicing their opinion against him, he must be doing something right.

Because we want a SCOTUS that will uphold the Constitution and not behave as minions of the Administration, we will vote for Donald Trump.

Because we are fed up with political correctness gone wild, and because Donald Trump is not afraid to say what many Americans think but do not dare to say.

And last, but not least, because we are more offended by what Hillary did and does than by what Donald Trump said and says. As Ralph Waldo Emerson once said, (which applies to Hillary), “Your actions speak so loudly, we cannot hear what you are saying.”

I agree with all of the points, but these strike a chord strongest with me.

KC

Wind in my hair, Sun on my face, I gazed at the wide open spaces, And I was at home.

IC B2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

588 members (257Bob, 1936M71, 007FJ, 1Longbow, 1234, 1lessdog, 56 invisible), 2,239 guests, and 1,177 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,661
Posts18,493,598
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.