Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Islam is a terrorist organization.

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
More liberal terrorism.

Masked protestors stopping ranchers on county roads?

Don't they have deer guards on their trucks out there? grin

I'd LOVE to catch some hippies butchering one of my cows.

News article:

North Dakota authorities say slaughtered and missing livestock have been reported around the area of the Dakota Access Pipeline protest camp.

The North Dakota Stockmen’s Association and the Sioux County Sheriff’s Department, along with other law enforcement agencies, are investigating two specific cases near Cannon Ball, Forum News Service reported.

“The issue is [the protesters] are leaving the peace camp. In fact, in many cases we have situations where they’re not anywhere near that area, and they’re camping out in different areas and there’s guerrilla tactics and warfare that’s implemented. They go out and strike and run and it’s an issue,” North Dakota Agriculture Commissioner Doug Goerhring told GCN Radio’s Scott Hennen.

Goehring explained, “They’re trespassing on private property, they’re destroying property. Now we’ve been able to confirm numerous animals that are missing, have been slaughtered. We have issues where people can’t even travel out there in the countryside, back and forth to their farms and their ranches, going to the pasture, going to the fields. They can’t get harvest done, they can’t get truck drivers in the haul grain out.”

Morton County North Dakota Sheriff Kyle Kirchmeier described to Hennen Monday about ranchers and farmers who are halted on county roads by masked protesters.

“There are other stories and reports that we’ve had where individuals, farmers and ranchers, have been stopped out on the county roads and either with a couple vehicles behind them and then individuals just sit there and stare at them with masks on. That’s not the way we do things around here and that’s terrorizing,” Kirchmeier said.

The majority of arrested protesters have come from out of state, according to arrest records obtained by the popular North Dakota Say Anything News blog. Of the 143 arrests, only 43 of the arrested protesters are from North or South Dakota. The majority came from California (17) and 27 other states.

The Standing Rock Sioux tribe and environmental protesters have been agitating aginst the construction of the 1,100-mile (1,886-km) pipeline in North Dakota for the past few months claiming it threatens their water supply and sacred sites.

Reuters reported Monday that construction equipment for Dakota Access LLC’s $3.7 billion oil pipeline incurred around $2 million in damage after individuals intentionally set fire to the gear over the weekend in Iowa.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Those "ranchers and farmers" better be goin' out in pairs, armed to the teeth, and taking care of business, IYGMD..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The big boys are spreading a lot of money around to get rid of the pesky natives. It wouldn't surprise me if these are mercenary types in masks. I doubt the Injuns would risk the bad publicity. Who knows though?

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Anarchists need do disappear. (Of course I meant...you know...just go away...as in leave...kind of)

Last edited by Dan_Chamberlain; 10/17/16.

"It's a source of great pride, that when I google my name, I find book titles and not mug shots." Daniel C. Chamberlain
IC B2

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
The whole thing is a sham anyway.

The contract was signed.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

The contract was signed.

Most everything a liberal says or does is a lie.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

The contract was signed.
The Indians have their own governments where they elect Chiefs and other headmen. These characters are notorious for getting bought off. I am not saying that is what happened here but rather I'm just describing what has happened in the past. The run-of-the-mill Indian has no more say in what happens than you or me. Somebody sold the rights and these folks don't like it. A lot of y'all constantly yammer about the poor indigenous peoples who got the shaft back in ye olden daze and suchlike, but you forget that those people had Chiefs that sold their own people out for more horses or some beads.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Didn't we, who have served, take an oath to defend our nation against ALL enemies, foreign and domestic???

I am sure No Dakota has farmers and ranchers who are military veterans....

do they require terrorists permits in No Dakota or is it just open season with no bag limit?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Seafire
Didn't we, who have served, take an oath to defend our nation against ALL enemies, foreign and domestic???

I am sure No Dakota has farmers and ranchers who are military veterans....

do they require terrorists permits in No Dakota or is it just open season with no bag limit?

Pretty much my take on it. Not to mention protection of private property, or dealing with terroristic threats...

Unfortunately, the current administration dealt all the aces to the other side. They get a free pass while the good guys get persecuted.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B3

E
edk Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
This issue has to do with where the pipeline is crossing Lake Sakakawea which is not under control of any natives. Its just a bs deal again with the Indians. If they had to go to work for a living this would not happen. Nothing better to do. Trouble makers being shipped in also. ED K

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
"17 of the 143 arrested were from California". We have a new use for the seasonal "pumpkin cannon".

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
The protestors are undoubtedly employees of the George Soros worldwide communist enterprise.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Do you remember the TV show, "That's Incredible?"

and did you get to see the episode where they had three Indians from North Dakota on it?

They found two that actually could hold down a job...

And the Third one actually had car insurance!

Is it still true in the Dakotas, if an Indian has 5 dogs, he can claim to be a rancher?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Seafire
Do you remember the TV show, "That's Incredible?"

and did you get to see the episode where they had three Indians from North Dakota on it?

They found two that actually could hold down a job...

And the Third one actually had car insurance!

Is it still true in the Dakotas, if an Indian has 5 dogs, he can claim to be a rancher?

Or a bigamist. grin

Why do you ask, 2dogsfugging? laugh

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Remember, any self-righteous act for the greater good IS progressivism.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
We in heap big trouble!

V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
Yeah that's those Indians on the war path up with here. The national media doesn't cover it much.

They are going to break Morton County.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Without question, if I have subjects blocking me with their vehicles, both front and back, ambush style, while wearing masks, I am going to take that as an act of aggression and respond accordingly.

After a couple episodes of turning the tables, through speed and violence of action, resulting in thoroughly decimated "aggressors/intimidators", I would be willing to be that schit would come to a screeching halt.

THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL.

The Tikka T3 in .308 Winchester is the Glock 19 of the rifle world.

The website is up and running!

www.lostriverammocompany.com

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
This!

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

574 members (222Sako, 12344mag, 007FJ, 2500HD, 219DW, 10gaugeman, 65 invisible), 1,933 guests, and 1,219 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,073
Posts18,521,697
Members74,024
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.