-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Trump really brings out the crazy in the Lefties.

Watch Donald Trump’s Hollywood Walk Of Fame Star Get Destroyed

EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Donald Trump’s star on the iconic Hollywood Walk of Fame was destroyed early Wednesday morning by a man dressed as a city construction worker wielding a sledgehammer and pickax. The man, who told Deadline his name was Jamie Otis, said he was trying to extract the star to auction it off and raise funds for the women who have come forward to accuse Trump of sexually assaulting them over the decades.

The embedded terrazzo and brass star, dedicated in 2007 in recognition of the now-GOP presidential candidate’s days as host of NBC’s The Apprentice, was smashed to bits, with shrapnel flying everywhere in the early-morning hours at the star’s sidewalk home at 6801 Hollywood Blvd. near the Dolby Theatre. Check out Deadline’s exclusive video above.

The incident occurred around 5:45 AM with a few bystanders stopping to watch. An LAPD police cruiser showed up around 6:15, but Otis already had left the scene.

In the past few months, 11 women have claimed that the Republican POTUS candidate groped or otherwise attempted to get intimate with them. At a rally this week, Trump told supporters that the accusers were not telling the truth and that he would sue them after the November 8 election.

Trump’s star has had its share of attention since he announced his White House bid in 2015, including a reverse swastika spray-painted over it in January and a mute sign painted over it in June. Later in the summer, an L.A. artist erected a small razor-wire-topped wall around the star, a knock on Trump’s plans to build a wall on the U.S.-Mexico border.

Link

=====================
Boots were made for walking
Winds were blowing change
Boys fall in the jungle
As I Came of Age

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Don't bet against the Queen of Hearts.

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by TheOldTree

Who?

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Nasty Women.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
chit journalism.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
There are some nasty people out there.

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
They're just sore losers and they haven't even lost yet.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by StoneCutter

WOuld love to See Trump rule over them

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
If conservatives were the unstable, reactionary, vile, hatemongering bigots that the left makes us out to be, most of the stars on that sidewalk that belong to America hating holly-weirdos would be smashed by now. Funny how that tolerance street has one way signs posted all along it!!

Government is like a baby: An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other. - Ronald Reagan

For why should my freedom be judged by another man's conscience? - 1 Corinthians 10:29
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Update: Interview with a genuine nut job.

Did the LAPD say what charges you’re facing?

No they didn’t. I just heard on the radio, “vandalism felony.” And I’ve heard various years in prison and I hope they’re generous and I hope they are fair.

Shucks, in Kalifornia they'll probably give him a medal.

[Linked Image]
James Lambert Otis, the man who admitted to taking a sledgehammer and pick-axe to Donald Trump’s star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, is shown here in a video. (Courtesy Deadline Hollywood)

Man who vandalized Donald Trump’s star speaks out: ‘I was just so fed up’

James Lambert Otis, the man who admitted to taking a sledgehammer and pick-axe to Donald Trump’s star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, is speaking out about why he did it and what he hoped to accomplish.

Otis, 53, was recorded on video Wednesday at 5:45 a.m. by entertainment website Deadline.com as he removed Trump’s gold-colored name and the television logo from the sidewalk in the 6800 block of Hollywood Boulevard.

In an interview several hours later, Otis said he decided to take action because he was troubled by the accounts of the 11 women who have accused Trump of sexual misconduct and the Republican presidential nominee’s subsequent denials.

“The reason why I took the star was to auction it on Election Day, and raise as much money as I can for the women who have been exploited by Mr. Trump,” Otis said by telephone.

Kimberlin Brown, a former soap opera actress, who spoke on behalf of the Trump campaign Wednesday, described the vandalism as an attempt to intimidate voters, and to promote a false narrative about Trump, who earned a Hollywood star as a producer of televised beauty pageants and “The Apprentice.”

Brown also criticized the media for focusing so much attention on the incident.

“Something like this happening, it also means they are not talking about Hillary and WikiLeaks,” she said in a telephone interview.

As for Otis, who lives in West Hollywood, he said his attorney has spoken with the Los Angeles Police Department and he expects to turn himself in soon. Read his full interview below.

Why did you do this?

I was just so fed up, so saddened and fed up by Mr. Trump and how he continues to denigrate women, and he continues to joke and make fun about sexual violence and his own exploits against women. And personally, I have in my own family, several people who have been sexually assaulted, including my brother and it hurts a lot. It doesn’t go away. It’s an issue that’s very important to me...

The reason why I took the star was to auction it on Election Day, and raise as much money as I can for the women who have been exploited by Mr. Trump, sexually assaulted by Mr. Trump. There’s also another organization we’re giving money to called The George Washington Republications against sexual assault.

The police are apparently looking for you, have they contacted you?

They have. They contacted me about two hours ago, and I set up a meeting with my attorney today, and will be giving myself up after that. I have not given the time and place.

Will your attorney accompany you to a police station?

I think so, with a bail bondsman. I did say when I turn myself in, it would be to the Hollywood police station because that’s (the division) where the non-violent action occurred.

You own a business?

Yes. I buy homes and fix them up and sell them. I also have the largest collection of Dr. Seuss original artwork in the country. And I also teach non-violent social theory, non-violent direct action and Gandhi.

What would you say to Mr. Trump?

It’s just a big joke to him. I have children; I have many women in my life who don’t think it’s a joke. But he does. He lies about it, he shuffles and I don’t see, there’s no reason to believe at all that it will ever stop now. He’ll continue to do this, he’ll continue to make women suffer. So that’s what I’d tell him. “You need help. Please understand that.”

When did you come up with the idea to do this?

I think it was about six weeks ago that I started planning for it. I know it sounds like a long time to plan, but it was everything from getting all the activities, to getting some press organized to get a location set up. There were two nights that I went and spent the night there, right next to Mr. Trump (Trump’s star). It was cold, it was hard and it was an awful experience.

The journalists with cameras there, did you invite them?

No. When I asked them, I spoke to some of the press earlier about the event. But I asked them how they got there and they said “we were just coming by.” They were not specific press that were invited.

Well, how did the big TV camera and Deadline Hollywood know to be there at 5:45 a.m.?

I did not invite them. I invited someone else, that did not show up.

Are you a Democrat or Republican?

I’m a Democrat, I’m a Bernie Democrat.

Do you plan to vote for Hillary Clinton?

Hell yeah. I love Hillary.

Did the LAPD say what charges you’re facing?

No they didn’t. I just heard on the radio, “vandalism felony.” And I’ve heard various years in prison and I hope they’re generous and I hope they are fair.

Was it worth it?

Absolutely, absolutely. I really do think it’s worth it because it has brought attention to violence against women.

Staff Writer Ryan Carter contributed to this story.

Link to article

=====================
Boots were made for walking
Winds were blowing change
Boys fall in the jungle
As I Came of Age

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by StoneCutter

yes they have

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much" Teddy Roosevelt
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by TheOldTree

Try as I might, I can't recall ANYTHING she's done or promised in her 30 or so years of "public service" that's turned out "good"...If I've missed something, please point it out to me.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Love to see someone take a pick axe to his fat ass..

Speak softly and use a big bore...
Where's El Cid when we need him...

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

683 members (1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 22250rem, 160user, 06hunter59, 204guy, 69 invisible), 2,687 guests, and 1,493 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,609
Posts18,492,450
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.