Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Don't doubt that for a minute....wonder what the current fellow will get his hands on.

Negro's are to lazy to steal heavy chit like furniture.....the Kenyan will be satisfied with stealing our children's future by piling another nine trillion onto our debt among several other treasonous acts aimed at destroying the America I once loved....

Oh, don't forget the pilfering of the Treasury for himself and his entourage.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 4ager
Originally Posted by FieldGrade

Don't doubt that for a minute....wonder what the current fellow will get his hands on.

Negro's are to lazy to steal heavy chit like furniture.....the Kenyan will be satisfied with stealing our children's future by piling another nine trillion onto our debt among several other treasonous acts aimed at destroying the America I once loved....

Oh, don't forget the pilfering of the Treasury for himself and his entourage.

I didn't figure that needed saying....

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by 4ager
Originally Posted by RWE
Originally Posted by northwestalaska
And if Trump wins I will be the first to admit I was wrong..Which of you will do the same if Trump loses?

Crickets?................

Crickets - like folks trying to get you to answer why you support Hillary?

The tone of righteous indignation in your proclamation of admission shows just how much of a shallow and petty cretin you are, and why you are here on this site.

Seriously, grow up.

Wrong about what, exactly? That Hitlery is a criminal and ought to be prosecuted for all manner of crimes up to and including treason, and that she will be the worst possible thing to happen to the U.S. if she were to be elected? No way in Hell is that ever wrong. That Trump, warts and all, is still a better candidate than Hitlery because - let's face it - ANYONE would be a better choice for POTUS than her? That's never going to be wrong.

Wrong about what; that Trump OUGHT to beat Hitlery and that such is a preferable outcome because of who and what Hitlery is? That's never going to be wrong, regardless of the outcome of the election.

Never, not ONCE, have you or your ilk stated plainly why Hitlery OUGHT to be elected and you and your kind have avoided every criminal action by the Bitch.

But, but, but she's not him......

FJB & FJT
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
And Øbama wasn't Mitt, or McCain.

I don't know why the guy's so embarrassed to say he likes the fact that he supports the formation of the Free Schit Army, and he's willing to sell out his Freedom for the security of living off other people's hard work.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RWE
And Øbama wasn't Mitt, or McCain.

I don't know why the guy's so embarrassed to say he likes the fact that he supports the formation of the Free Schit Army, and he's willing to sell out his Freedom for the security of living off other people's hard work.

He's a public school teacher. Duh...

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
IC B2

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
hiLIARy wants to spend $2,000,000,000 (BILLION) to fight bullying.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
And if Trump wins I will be the first to admit I was wrong..Which of you will do the same if Trump loses?

I'll give you a straight answer. If HRC wins, then I will have been wrong about my gut feeling about this whole election.

I'll also be vocal in my opposition to probably everything she does or attempts. While I could probably enjoy a cold beer and sit with Bill, you can't pay me to stand in the same room with her.

I didn't approve of many of Jimmy Carter's moves and policies, but when I had the opportunity to meet him and shake his hand and chat, I enjoyed the experience of speaking with a former POTUS. Same when I had the chance to meet a speak with GHWB, whom I liked better than Carter, but still had many differences with.

I never want to meet Hillary, and by so many accounts she is a shrill, self serving bitch of the highest magnitude. If she wins, then you werre correct, but God help us!

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ironbender
hiLIARy wants to spend $2,000,000,000 (BILLION) to fight bullying.

I can't imagine how many lawsuits could be filed agaisnt her. The only thing Ted Kennedy and I had in common is we both hate (d) that bitch.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
B
B
I have a cousin who was in air force and was in charge of stocking supplies on Air Force 1 he said they "the Clintons" picked it clean after their last flight.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

It's not about who's being right or wrong on who does or doesn't win the election.

It's about it being indisputable that Hillary is WORSE for the country than Trump will ever be. Win or lose the election - doesn't change that fact.

Me

IC B3

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Originally Posted by RWE
3 reasons NWA, RGinther, and Peddlerphilia will be shocked

I was hoping you attached electrodes to their nuts, but I'm content with the post.

I thought similar, something like we were going to give them the big boy version of a blanket party, but I agree with RWE, good post.

Bob
Enjoy life now -- it has an expiration date.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by teal

It's not about who's being right or wrong on who does or doesn't win the election.

It's about it being indisputable that Hillary is WORSE for the country than Trump will ever be. Win or lose the election - doesn't change that fact.

I disagree Teal, hell havent you learnt from the previous thrashing the Democrats gave the GOP.

the language that everythings OK masks that the GOP is still full of Racist Mysoginist and the supporter base needs to be refreshed and a new a new female migrant appealing platform launched. If a bunch of old white guys continue on this path then Conservative will go the the way of the Dodo.

This doesnt happen in power it can only occur after defeat. Stay tuned buddy !

Religion is what keeps the poor from murdering the rich !
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by CEJ1895
Trump's wearing her out! The bitch's age is showing and she needs more naps as the contest winds down.. Hopefully she'll stroke out on the 8th..

no,no,no! then we will get Kane,,,
we need her to stroke out on the 7th

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Why the obsession with these liberal dycks here?
Who gives a crap about these scumbags.

Give them nothing. I'm tired of guys giving these trolls the time of day.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by hatari
1.) Americans historically change the Party in the WH ever 8 years. FDR was a wartime anomaly. Reagan was so popular that GHWB rode his coattails but could not ride out more than 1 term. Voters get restless for change. Obama is not Reagan and HRC is no FDR.

2.) Momentum and enthusiasm. Trump's people have both. Who is enthused about Hillary? Even the media has very little to champion for her. She has not been chosen by the people, but forced upon her Party. Like it or not Trump beat a fair and diverse field in the Primaries. Webb and Crazy Uncle Bernie were never serious candidates, yet the Left despises HRC so much that the college educated Dems voted in HUGE numbers for Bernie. HRC was assured that there would be no Barack Obama surprise this time, and there darn near was.

3.) Trump is talking about concrete plans that resonate with the disenchanted voters. Trump is talking jobs, trade and immigration. Hillary is talking abortion and GLBT rights. What do people really want to hear? Where are there more votes, San Francisco, or OH, PA, VA, NC, WV, IA, FL????

Then why is he getting killed in the polls? Why are Hillary's odds to be elected now at 84%? You are dead right on one thing though, the voters almost always change the party in the White House every 8 years, but because we chose to run a day-time TV clown for president this cycle, that historical trend is about to be reversed. Nice work Trumpkins. mad mad mad &$#^&*ing Morons. mad mad mad

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/?state=nwa

Last edited by RobJordan; 10/27/16.

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Ya know, I really can't hate anyone. Those that have met me know so. It's just how I was brought up. I was in the pharmacy with my wife today as she has come down with something that needed a vapor blow and a pill to kill it over the next week or so. Whilst waiting for the prescription to be filled I browsed through an issue of Life magazine that was of memorable photos and there was the still of Kennedy's brains being launched. And for the first time in my more than proper life I wished for her in that shot.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Its amazing how not one of those scumbags has posted anything about how or what H would do to make their and our beloved country any better. They cant even hang with freaking used car salesmen.

They aren't looking to make it better. They are trying to destroy it.

Understand your enemy.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
I never want to meet Hillary, and by so many accounts she is a shrill, self serving bitch of the highest magnitude. If she wins, then you werre correct, but God help us!

I respect what you have to say and that cool that you have met some of out ex Prezs. My son met Obama in Kotzebue last year when he was a Sr. in HS. Very cool weather you voted for him or not.

The quote about Hillary is spot on... The lady make most of our skin crawl for sure and is as dirty as they come....The only difference is Trump is a clown who will lead us off of a cliff because he has no desire to learn and knows it all. Looking at the 2, both stink I would have to vote for Clinton as the one who will do the least damage. I see Trump about the same as Palin....Attention whore and neither has the desire or interest in doing a good job.

Good post

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by hatari
1.) Americans historically change the Party in the WH ever 8 years. FDR was a wartime anomaly. Reagan was so popular that GHWB rode his coattails but could ride out more than 1 term

2.) Momentum and enthusiasm. Trumps people have both. Who is enthused about Hillary? Even the media has very little to champion for her. She has not been chosen by the people, but forced upon her Party. Like it or not Trump beat a fair and diverse field in the Primaries. Webb and Crazy Uncle Bernie were never serious candidates, yet the Left despises HRC so much that the college educated Dems voted in HUGE numbers for Bernie. HRC was assured that there would be no Barack Obama surprise this time, and there darn near was.

3.) Trump is talking about concrete plans that resonate with the disenchanted voters. Trump is talking jobs, trade and immigration. Hillary is talking abortion and GLBT rights. What do people really want to hear? Where are there more votes, San Francisco, or OH, PA, VA, NC, WV, IA, FL????

...and Hilary is a bitch.

She must have left some furniture behind the last time.

... a lying bitch.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by CEJ1895
Originally Posted by RWE
3 reasons NWA, RGinther, and Peddlerphilia will be shocked

I was hoping you attached electrodes to their nuts, but I'm content with the post.

RWE I think you're the Poet Lauriate of the Campfire!

I second the motion! Bwahahahahahahaha!!!

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

313 members (1lesfox, 1badf350, 160user, 21, 12344mag, 10ring1, 32 invisible), 1,831 guests, and 1,135 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,633
Posts18,493,080
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.