Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
S
Scott F Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I am so sick of reading posts and news saying the this or that will be her end. I am convinces if she were tried and convicted of treason and murder, if she roasted babies and toddlers alive then ate them on CNN and NBC, If she beheaded the pope on live TV, she would still have those sick minded liberal idiots voting for her.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!

D
DHN Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Completely agree about the left - hopefully the revelations make a difference among the undecided/swing voters. I'm always amazed there are people who apparently don't start following the race until the last two or three weeks.

Dale

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Pantyhose will be drying on the radiators in the Oval Office. Count on it.

We are doomed.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
That is true. We have Republicans running for cover at the least provocation. Democrats wouldnt care if she were to crucify puppies.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
25 years we have heard that old song.

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Scott F
I am so sick of reading posts and news saying the this or that will be her end. I am convinces if she were tried and convicted of treason and murder, if she roasted babies and toddlers alive then ate them on CNN and NBC, If she beheaded the pope on live TV, she would still have those sick minded liberal idiots voting for her.

well scott, i have junk laying all over the living room. Tomorrow i will sort of attempt to help with the deer population. I am taking a turn of the century stevens foldup .410 shotgun with me for the squirrels. The prior owner was a 90 year old woman, couldn't take her guns into the rest home.
also ended up with a steven's single shot .22 and a hammer double barrel shotgun. It was patched on the stock with wagon wheel rim iron and screws. She said that gun came west in the 1840's from new york to kansas via wagon train, and helped keep kansas safe during the war of northern agression.
I have it in mind to try squirrel tamales.
I am sure the butcher of benghazi would not approve, which makes it all the better.

Last edited by RoninPhx; 10/27/16.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by 284LUVR
Pantyhose will be drying on the radiators in the Oval Office.

More like support hose.

NRA Life Member
G
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
G
we will find out very soon.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
No question...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L

In the same vein then, are the liberals not saying, if Trump groped and raped Megan Kelley on live TV, would you not still vote for him? And are they right or wrong?

IC B3

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E

Yep not to mention all the dead people.

The fix is in... it really is amazing that Trump is holding on the way he is... she REALLY SHOULD be 50 pts up in the polls, as she said.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans

In the same vein then, are the liberals not saying, if Trump groped and raped Megan Kelley on live TV, would you not still vote for him? And are they right or wrong?

It is not a direct analogy. My feeling is based on the FACT that Hillary HAS done what for others, would result in jail time. Trump, not so much. Clinton accuses him of something, and that's good enough. No proof. Plenty of proof on Clinton.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by benchman

It is not a direct analogy. My feeling is based on the FACT that Hillary HAS done what for others, would result in jail time. Trump, not so much. Clinton accuses him of something, and that's good enough. No proof. Plenty of proof on Clinton.

Rape on live tv is the crime. It that way it is exactly the same as Hillary eating babies on CNN.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
As soon as RGinther gets home from his last Breast Augmentation surgery, he will chime in and tell us why the Libs are so loyal to Hitlery.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

Why would he do that? A form of penance? She's pretty gross. Beauty is only skin deep ... ugly goes clear to the bone.

Frankly, yes, I'd vote for him. As bad as that is, it still falls short of Hillary's evils. That's the bottom line.

Anyone who thinks there's two sides to everything hasn't met a M�bius strip.

Here be dragons ...
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I have never understood why the liberals always seem to hold in high esteem, those sleazeballs who are the most crooked and corrupt, while conservatives would rid their ranks of such people in a New York minute. As an example, look at the Clintons, Anthony Weiner, Barney Frank....just a few Democrats who's laundry was extremely dirty. On the flip side, just let a Republican be suspected of something, and they would be thrown to the lions. All of which brings us to your question about Trump, and I think it is a fair one. I believe he is an individual who truly thinks that his poop doesn't stink. He is a typical example of a rich and powerful celebrity who is so used to having their own way, that they believe they can say or do anything and not be held accountable. If they are, then they are used to using their money and influence to making the problem go away. I did not like what Trump said about women, and although I'm not convinced he groped every woman that has accused him, I do believe he may be guilty of something in the way of inappropriate behavior. BUT.....our choice for the next president lies between he and Hillary, and although I don't agree with some of what Trump's done, at least there's not a trail of dead bodies in his past, like there are in Hillary Clinton's. So, my vote goes to Donald.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Of course, that is exaggeration, but it is borne of the frustration of watching the Clintons get a pass on obvious and proven criminal activity. The point I was making, is that Trump is not even in the same league, criminally speaking. There is no history of Trump repeatedly getting away with demonstrable criminal activity. By focusing on what is obviously an exaggeration, you gloss over the reality of Hillary's crimes. I did not anticipate having to explain that. Though an exaggeration, the frustration with Hillary has a basis in reality. The accusations against Trump, do not

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
She's royalty, we're mere plebeians, the law doesn't apply to her. It's bullschitt.

Last edited by OutlawPatriot; 10/27/16.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
"THIS IS IT !!!!! WE GOT 'EM NOW!!!!!!!"

I've been hearing this schit for the last 8 years , probably going to hear it for 4 or 8 more years.

Call me when they're in handcuffs.

Mike

Always talk to the old guys , they know stuff.

Jerry Miculek
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The sad thing is, there have been countless times when it SHOULD have been their end.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

67 members (7mm_Loco, 300_savage, 99Ozarks, 6MMWASP, Akhutr, 7 invisible), 1,692 guests, and 781 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,626
Posts18,492,908
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.