Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I record most my TV ...I caught a few shows tonite fox MSNBC and CNN ....good stuuf ....if u like a death spiral!! Lol cheers and beers!!

I work harder than a ugly stripper....

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
My wife says I'm acting like I won the lottery. I feel like this country has a chance to right the wrongs of the last 30+ years. I feel like my country might not be lost just yet. I feel like God has answered some prayers.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
We are enjoying Hillary's down turn tonight! After all the sex bs about Trump, Hillary gets taken down by a Weiner!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I like anything that might help keep that money grubbing bitch out of the white house but I sure don't "feel good" about the chit show we've allowed our elections to become.

Just more theatrics that won't go any where anyway...what's to feel good about....

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
My wife says I'm acting like I won the lottery. I feel like this country has a chance to right the wrongs of the last 30+ years. I feel like my country might not be lost just yet. I feel like God has answered some prayers.

My feelings exactly .... BUT .... I think we all will feel much better when we hear that The Butcher of Benghazi has formally conceded to Donald Trump. That will be true music to my ears!

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Keep praying for the USA.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Yes, keep up the prayers.

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I'd like to see extreme carnage.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by ftbt

My feelings exactly .... BUT .... I think we all will feel much better when we hear that The Butcher of Benghazi has formally conceded to Donald Trump. That will be true music to my ears!
+1000! It ain't over, till it's over!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Potentially great news, but as another thread pointed out yesterday the people behind her don't really care. She could go do whatever she wanted on national tv and the fools supporting her would still only see rainbows and unicorns.

Life is just one damned thing after another
IC B3

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
But what is all this going to produce? Not ah. First, timing is everything as they say. Secondly, with the turmoil in the DNC will there even be an election.

Yeah, i know, tinfoil hat time, but I won't put nothing past these communist bastids. Everything happens for a reason.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
maybe I should turn on the tv,see what all the hubbub is about............... nah.if its true,Ill hear sooner or later.
its deer season!

[the member formerly known as fluffy}
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Maybe Comey's conscience started getting the best of him......or he got a visit.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Or his payments from the foundation stopped coming in.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by cal74
Potentially great news, but as another thread pointed out yesterday the people behind her don't really care. She could go do whatever she wanted on national tv and the fools supporting her would still only see rainbows and unicorns.

You make a very good point....the people that are voting for her could care less about this news. It is not going to change their minds about her in the least.......just as the accusations against Trump did nothing to keep his hardcore supporters from jumping ship. The Democrats know Hillary is crooked, they know she is corrupt, but those are things that are considered just part of doing business in the Democrat Party. There has been much harder evidence on her, and she has beaten it every time. The one and only thing we can hope for, is for those fringe supporters of Hillary, the ones that were just lukewarm in their support for her, to decide not to vote.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Im going to watch the sun come up this morning and enjoy it along with a breath of fresh air.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Comey and his brother are beholden to the Clintons and the Clinton Foundation. That is a fact.

Comey cannot afford to do anything that would upset Hillary's chances for winning the WH.

It has been reported that some of his colleagues were upset with him and were going to leak information from the previous investigation that would damage Hillary and most likely put her in prison.

Comey can't have that, so he reopens the case, claiming new evidence.

Now that the case is "Ongoing" these angry agents would be prosecuted if they were to leak or comment on evidence of an "Ongoing Investigation".

It is all smoke and mirrors designed to protect Hillary and to keep these emails and other evidence out of circulation and away from the eyes of the American voter until after the election.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Heym06
We are enjoying Hillary's down turn tonight! After all the sex bs about Trump, Hillary gets taken down by a Weiner!

That is too funny!

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I think there are one of two things at play.

1.) Comey's people are about to boil over and they hope this will appease them until November 8th.

2.) A Trump win isn't as far fetched as they had hoped and this is his safety net in case he wins.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

84 members (7mm_Loco, 6MMWASP, 6mmbrfan, 3333vl, 9 invisible), 1,763 guests, and 1,014 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,626
Posts18,492,900
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.