Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
N
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
N
If trump does win, or doesn't, we will have a lot of ticked off people. I hope afterwards, whoever wins, they will follow the examples of Lee and Grant. Lincoln new that the most important thing was after all was said and done, we need to heal and come together. The country is divided, if we can't come together the republic is doomed. Somehow we must all learn to work together..........I hope it's possible.

http://www.blufftontoday.com/accent/2015-04-26/looking-pearls-surrender-and-peace-appomattox

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Huh, that's what the libtards say every time. But if they win, well we seen what happens.

Cops shot for no reason, riots, the list goes on.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
I will not rest until Hillary is in prison.I will not bend.I will not befriend a rattlesnake.

Last edited by jdm953; 10/29/16. Reason: add

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by nealglen37
If trump does win, or doesn't, we will have a lot of ticked off people. I hope afterwards, whoever wins, they will follow the examples of Lee and Grant. Lincoln new that the most important thing was after all was said and done, we need to heal and come together. The country is divided, if we can't come together the republic is doomed. Somehow we must all learn to work together..........I hope it's possible.

http://www.blufftontoday.com/accent/2015-04-26/looking-pearls-surrender-and-peace-appomattox

If we can't hold each individual in this country accountable to the same standard of law, from the very top to the very bottom, then the Republic is already doomed.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
10-4.

As far as I am concerned, about 43% of this country is inhabited by people I cannot regard as countrymen. I want them to pack their asses up and go somewhere else that already is ruined by leftist bullschidt. I am, of course, speaking from a perspective that bitterly clings to a bit of optimism...but possibly not justifiable optimism.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

IC B2

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by jdm953
I will not rest until Hillary is in prison.I will not bend.I will not befriend a rattlesnake.

There you go....If I don't win I was cheated!!! I am going to take my toys and go home if I don't win....

Face it at very best it is 50/50 Trump wins but the reality is 20/80 he wins is more realistic and most of you babies know it. You can sulk for 4 more years or join in and make the system work...

I am betting you sulk.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
It is not my fault you dont think like a man.No way to help you.
Originally Posted by northwestalaska

There you go....If I don't win I was cheated!!! I am going to take my toys and go home if I don't win....

Face it at very best it is 50/50 Trump wins but the reality is 20/80 he wins is more realistic and most of you babies know it. You can sulk for 4 more years or join in and make the system work...

I am betting you sulk.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
What is the likelihood that anyone on both sides will take seriously what Lincoln said about the south after the war? "With malice toward none and charity for all." I'm thinking not likely.

If liberals knew what they were missing, they�d give up drugs, sex and rock-n-roll for shooting and hunting. But then the rest of us would never draw an elk tag, so to hell with 'em! � James "Mitch" Vilos aka (Pancho Vilos)
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
News flash:

Lincoln was a complete POS.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Whatever your opinion is of Lincoln doesn't matter. What about that quote of his?

If liberals knew what they were missing, they�d give up drugs, sex and rock-n-roll for shooting and hunting. But then the rest of us would never draw an elk tag, so to hell with 'em! � James "Mitch" Vilos aka (Pancho Vilos)
IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

I am betting you sulk.

Remember when you PM'd me asking for advice about Havre and I told you to get fugked?

HAHAHAHAHA! That schit was hilarious.

Dave

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

...There you go....If I don't win I was cheated!!! I am going to take my toys and go home if I don't win....

Exactly killery's reaction!...

...Face it at very best it is 50/50 Trump wins...

Bullshît. Hillary will drop out or be arrested. You know it.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Is nealglen an American name or just kinda gaaay?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by mustanggt
Whatever your opinion is of Lincoln doesn't matter. What about that quote of his?

Which quote are you referring to?

Travis

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
You do understand he is talking about the people he attacked.
What is the likelihood that anyone on both sides will take seriously what Lincoln said about the south after the war? "With malice toward none and charity for all." I'm thinking not likely.

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P

He won at a ghastly cost. His quote...just words...he was good at only one thing...turning a phrase.
He could not or would not try to find a path for peace.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

+1

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Penobscot_99

He won at a ghastly cost. His quote...just words...he was good at only one thing...turning a phrase.
He could not or would not try to find a path for peace.

I really, really wish Lincoln had not been assassinated. He planned on shipping the Africans back home where they assuredly would have been happier.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
There is no getting along or reconciling with the liberals. They are a disease and they need to leave this country, all of them, permanently.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
So the quote,"Malice toward none and charity for all" will not happen here between the two camps currently at war with one another this election season. That was my whole point all along. All I was doing was attributing the quote to Lincoln. Not trying to fight the war all over again.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

581 members (1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 16penny, 1936M71, 1Akshooter, 58 invisible), 2,245 guests, and 1,081 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,819
Posts18,496,482
Members73,979
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.