Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Hillary has already stated that she's going to flood the country with Muslim refugees if she gets elected.

So,...I like to think of them flowing into D.C. and going on a head choppin' extravaganza.

The homos, feminists, and various and sundry other good for nothing commies go flowing into D.C. to protect Meemaw Clinton and her band of Satanists.

They get the head choppin' treatment too.

Meanwhile,...all of us deplorables sit and watch it on TV while having drinks and occasionally farting.

After a sufficient quantity of heads have been chopped, we go clean the situation up.

Basically,...let the commies import the people who will fight the revolution,...then the Patriots will run them off after it's over.

Hillary will be screeching to the Syrian refugee holding the Wal-Mart machete,.."You don't understand!,..I'm on *your* side!"

The Syrian refugee will say, "Shut up and stick that neck out, Meemaw,..I ain't got all day".

As the blade falls,... a deplorable leans to one side and farts as he watches it on TV,...then he says, "DAY-UM!,...look at that! Get me another beer while ya up, Maybell".

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
White colonization of Texas was originally allowed back in the 1820's by Mexico in order to deal with the Comanche indian problem. The Comanches were too violent, and Mexico didn't have a good way to deal with them, so their hope was that the white folks would clear them out.

Instead, the whites decided they wanted their own country, took Texas from Mexico, and the Comanche problem didn't get solved until the 1870's. Now, 150 years later, Mexico looks to finally be getting back their land, now that the white folks have cleared out all the Indians and made lots of improvements.

Not sure how the Muslims fit into things, but you'd think that folks would take some lessons from history and realize that "multiculturalism" very often does NOT end up being all peace and love, whether you're an indian, white, Mexican, or other. A nation can either have "shared values", or "shared culture", or, you usually have a bunch of guys running around with guns or machetes to bring about "forced values" or "forced culture".

Of course, trying to explain this to folks who won't even admit that men and women are different, is like trying to teach a dog to do calculus...

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
No worries for the bitch that is running for President....she has folks like Snyper to defend her.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Just like a guy that my wife knew in Philly. He had marched or black rights in the 60's.

Then in about 2010 he got attacked by a couple of black yuts in the 'knockout' game. He said 'Why are you doing this, I marched for your rights'. I think that was right before they kicked the sheit out of him while he was on the ground.

I bet he still doesn't get it.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Bristoe... the scenario runnin' in my head goes more along the lines of a Tom Clancy novel.

Everybody of consequence in national politics shows up on a cold morning in January to see Hillary sworn in on the steps of the Capitol. Just about then the Iranians detonate a nuke on the 15th floor of a hotel in downtown Washington. Poof. No more people of national consequence. All the politicians, all the MSM talking heads, all the generals and admirals, all the bigwig bureaucrats... gone.

The world economy collapses as a consequence, and the political instability unleashes the world's warlords. The NorKs invade the SouKs. India invades Pakistan. Russia stops pussy-footing and moves into the Ukraine. Israel and the Arabs finally have their mutually-assured -destruction dogfight the hawks have been itching for, and the sand turns to glass from the Med to the Persian Gulf.

The USA devolves overnight into regional interests and coalitions of states that variously survive the economic and political collapse individually.

Worldwide, the population of humanity is slashed by wars and the inevitable disease epidemics by 80%. Technologically, we are thrown back to levels of sophistication for most people not seen since the early 1800's. People who can do for the,selves do all right, but the cities become massiv graveyards.

Ain't I just a ray of f u c k I n g sunshine this morning. Better go make some coffee.

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Technologically, we are thrown back to levels of sophistication for most people not seen since the early 1800's.

Can we assume that means you would be making housecalls on those of us who are left? grin

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by DocRocket
Bristoe... the scenario runnin' in my head goes more along the lines of a Tom Clancy novel.

Everybody of consequence in national politics shows up on a cold morning in January to see Hillary sworn in on the steps of the Capitol. Just about then the Iranians detonate a nuke on the 15th floor of a hotel in downtown Washington. Poof. No more people of national consequence. All the politicians, all the MSM talking heads, all the generals and admirals, all the bigwig bureaucrats... gone.

So, you are saying that the Iranians are really the GOOD guys? grin

Islam is a terrorist organization.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
reminds me of the ending of the film "Brazil".

.... like tears in the rain
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Hillary has already stated that she's going to flood the country with Muslim refugees if she gets elected.

So,...I like to think of them flowing into D.C. and going on a head choppin' extravaganza.

The homos, feminists, and various and sundry other good for nothing commies go flowing into D.C. to protect Meemaw Clinton and her band of Satanists.

Meanwhile,...all of us deplorables sit and watch it on TV while having drinks and occasionally farting.

After a sufficient quantity of heads have been chopped, we go clean the situation up.

Basically,...let the commies import the people who will fight the revolution,...then the Patriots will run them off after it's over.

Hillary will be screeching to the Syrian refugee holding the Wal-Mart machete,.."You don't understand!,..I'm on *your* side!"

The Syrian refugee will say, "Shut up and stick that neck out, Meemaw,..I ain't got all day".

As the blade falls,... a deplorable leans to one side and farts as he watches it on TV,...then he says, "DAY-UM!,...look at that! Get me another beer while ya up, Maybell".
hope that bitch don't get elected

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Dunno. Haven't got to my 2nd cup of coffee yet.
😜

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by DocRocket

The world economy collapses as a consequence, and the political instability unleashes the world's warlords. The NorKs invade the SouKs. India invades Pakistan. Russia stops pussy-footing and moves into the Ukraine. Israel and the Arabs finally have their mutually-assured -destruction dogfight the hawks have been itching for, and the sand turns to glass from the Med to the Persian Gulf.

The USA devolves overnight into regional interests and coalitions of states that variously survive the economic and political collapse individually.

Worldwide, the population of humanity is slashed by wars and the inevitable disease epidemics by 80%. Technologically, we are thrown back to levels of sophistication for most people not seen since the early 1800's. People who can do for the,selves do all right, but the cities become massiv graveyards.

Ain't I just a ray of f u c k I n g sunshine this morning. Better go make some coffee.

I like it!
One can only hope.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook
reminds me of the ending of the film "Brazil".

Wikileaks is like fixing an air conditioning valve.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

And you &$^&ing Trumpkins made it all possible. mad Nice work %$&%#ing morons.

Jordan

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RobJordan

Jordan

Cry some more, bitch. The GOP ran milquetoast, limp-writers jackasses (as always, your type). They lost, bigly, and would have stood no chance against the Bitch because they hadn't the balls to fight.

When YOUR POS state stops being Communist, maybe your opinion will matter. Until then, STFU and go snuggle an inmate.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Jordan
..... ^ Talk about morons...

Last edited by Redneck; 11/07/16.

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 4ager

Jordan

Cry some more, bitch. The GOP ran milquetoast, limp-writers jackasses (as always, your type). They lost, bigly, and would have stood no chance against the Bitch because they hadn't the balls to fight.

When YOUR POS state stops being Communist, maybe your opinion will matter. Until then, STFU and go snuggle an inmate.

The only people the Grand OLD F'N PARTY have to blame right now isn't Trump, or his supporters, its the people claiming to be faithful to the conservative platform.

It appears that no one cares about that anymore - rather greasing the wheels of specific people.

That became obvious when the party elite figured it was better to trash all the lower races by trashing the big kahuna.

And you are a part of it Rob, ol' boy.

and frankly, I still think Trump has this one, despite the somber mood here.

And I hope he cornholes the party elite (both D and R) right off the beltway...

Last edited by RWE; 11/07/16.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RWE

Jordan

The only people the Grand OLD F'N PARTY have to blame right now isn't Trump, or his supporters, its the people claiming to be faithful to the conservative platform.

It appears that no one cares about that anymore - rather greasing the wheels of specific people.

That became obvious when the party elite figured it was better to trash all the lower races by trashing the big kahuna.

And you are a part of it Rob, ol' boy.

Of course he is. Hell, he's fully aligned with the pending Mormon/Kristol-nephew-con take-over of the GOP (which will result in probably 20 years of D Presidencies and the end of the Constitution).

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
This is an election we should have won. Trump will actually poll fewer votes than Romney and will do worse among every racial and ethnic category, especially white, college educated women. Instead of running a true, limited government conservative (with a filter on his mouth) we ran an east coast, establishment liberal (nominally a Republican at best---all of his kids are registered Demonrats); outr own version of Bill Clinton if you will---but with no filter on his mouth and no capacity whatsoever to stay on message. The reason Trump lost is because he was his own worst enemy. He actually made it easy for Hillary---who in her own right is the most despised candidate to win a presidential election in history.

Nice work Trumpkins. Thanks for gutting the 2nd Amendment.

Jordan

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This is an election we should have won. Trump will actually poll fewer votes than Romney and will do worse among every racial and ethnic category, especially white, college educated women. Instead of running a true, limited government conservative (with a filter on his mouth) we ran an east coast, establishment liberal (nominally a Republican at best---all of his kids are registered Demonrats); outr own version of Bill Clinton if you will---but with no filter on his mouth and no capacity whatsoever to stay on message. The reason Trump lost is because he was his own worst enemy. He actually made it easy for Hillary---who in her own right is the most despised candidate to win a presidential election in history.

Nice work Trumpkins. Thanks for gutting the 2nd Amendment.

Jordan

The GOP ran nothing that could win, but you've done. Itching but whine about "what might have been" out there in LaLaLand the whole time. FOAD.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The GOP ran nothing that could win, but you've done. Itching but whine about "what might have been" out there in LaLaLand the whole time. FOAD.

In all honesty, accusing somebody else of "what might have been" claims while also claiming omniscience about how well candidates may or may not have done is just a bit... silly?

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

68 members (Big1bud, beefan, 300_savage, BangPop, 907brass, 6 invisible), 1,424 guests, and 828 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,503
Posts18,490,591
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.