Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Redneck
Originally Posted by add
Won't publicly concede or thank her supporters on the night of a good crotch kicking.

Yet here she was flapping on and on about the Donald's temperament and whatever behavior he might have on the world stage.

Be-otch.
I think she just can't mentally cope with the fact that her Queenship has been lost - hopefully forEVER!!

For years, she's assumed that the presidency was HERS. And now that she got bitch-slapped the realization is too much for her to deal with..

Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha

She could have been president if she had only been decent,,but she's a biotch who had to have it all.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Maybe all those muslims and terrorists who gave her so much money, will demand refunds.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It's funny, her delusional supporters are crying for her even as she wipes her azz with them.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by add
Won't publicly concede or thank her supporters on the night of a good crotch kicking.

Yet here she was flapping on and on about the Donald's temperament and whatever behavior he might have on the world stage.

Be-otch.

Come on now , it's only 9AM the day after. Give her time , she's probably still sedated.

Mike

Always talk to the old guys , they know stuff.

Jerry Miculek
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
I would assume that the stress has actually triggered some underlying health issues.

I also expect that soon enough they will go public with what is really wrong with her health, and blame the loss upon that. Thus, she can go down as a valiant warrior undone by her failing health. But she was noble in trying to cover it up, since she had to sacrifice her own health to "save" the country from the deplorables.

MARK MY WORDS!

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Regardless of what happens, we can celebrate the fact that that bitch is done forever.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by teal

She is so completely absorbed that I bet she believes she won and just went to bed to get up later.

That wouldn't surprise me if that was spot on.

Camp is where you make it.
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
She and Bill will burn some Foundation money to have Chelsea make a run next go around.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RDW
No, the 59+ million idiots with their heads up her C U N T!

She got about twice or 3x as many as she should have; just goes to show that truly half the country is totally fu^cked up.

Trump may not be ideal, but he's infinitely better that what that useless POS would have been.

I truly hope that Trump follows through with his threat & goes after her on several issues & the foundation as well.............then maybe she'll get what she so richly deserves.

MM

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

This could get "fun" to watch. Looks like she is going to win the popular vote, she might not be gone, but I hope so.

IC B3

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
^^^^^^

Amen Brother!!!

WooHOO!!!

N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
I don't think she will be back

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I haven't heard a word from the kneegrows in the White house.

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Now she can go treat her Parkinsons without people freaking over it!

NRA Benefactor Member

Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by Barak
No, I'm thinking she was just so completely out of control that Podesta knew she wasn't going to be anywhere near ready for exposure to the public for hours and hours, and so he came out and sent folks home.

My guess is that he was probably also the one who phoned in "her concession," and that he explained to the Trump folks that the best thing they could possibly do for Donald was to pretend that she had herself conceded and that she had done it gracefully.

I think she's probably still a basket case. Wouldn't you be? I wouldn't be surprised if she runs off to seek political asylum somewhere.

I said the same thing last night when I heard Podesta was about to speak at around 1:25 am. I told The Redhead that Hillary was either too drunk, too medicated, or too exhausted to be presentable in public.

She is a sock puppet in any event. I have post d here before that she is very ill, and unfit for the rigors of the campaign and the presidency on medical grounds alone. My educated guess is they had a big victory celebration planned for 9:30 EST because her handlers know her bedtime is 10:30.

Totally predictable.

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
No reason for her to be freaking out last night - they have known for quite some time that she was going lose this thing. She proved to be a greedy sham, and shameless. Real people saw through her.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Barak
We didn't see any of it, but just imagine how sober, calm, measured, and totally devoid of profanity or well-chewed scenery Clinton's campaign headquarters must have been around that time.

!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by add

Be-otch.

Can't blame her, the little people let her down.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

76 members (406_SBC, 7mm_Loco, Akhutr, 257robertsimp, 13 invisible), 1,654 guests, and 816 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,324
Posts18,526,464
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.