Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
B
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B
On 60 minutes last night when asked about appointing a special prosecutor to investigate the Clintons, Trump said "He doesn't want to hurt the Clintons..."

Really?

With all due respect that's not his call to make.

America is not about Special Justice for Special People!

I think the victims of the Clinton's crimes, illegal activity, fraud and greed might have a different opinion on the matter and are entitled to an accounting!

This is a time of historic opportunity to get America back on a Constitutional track and must not be wasted.

The Left will see any attempt at compromise as a sign of weakness and will stall and lay low for 4 years until they have the nest opportunity to attack the US again.

We're either a Nation or we're not!

I supported Trump because America needs a strong leader, not another "Can't we all just get along" apologist.

We can't!

"Supernatural divinities are the primitive's answer to why the sun goes down at night..."

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Just be patient, he's laying low trying to avoid a pardon.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

O
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
O
Acting too aggressive will just inspire a pardon from ø. If ø pardons them, it's on his legacy. If not, they are free game for an honest independent dedicated prosecutor, later. ;-}>

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
A Hillary prosecution will be a bigger longer running circus than the O.J. Simpson trial, there are many other issues the Trump administration needs to address without the distraction. Plenty of time later for this.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Kinda what i've been thinking.

NRA Patron Member
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Boogaloo
On 60 minutes last night when asked about appointing a special prosecutor to investigate the Clintons, Trump said "He doesn't want to hurt the Clintons..."

Really?

With all due respect that's not his call to make.

America is not about Special Justice for Special People!

I think the victims of the Clinton's crimes, illegal activity, fraud and greed might have a different opinion on the matter and are entitled to an accounting!

This is a time of historic opportunity to get America back on a Constitutional track and must not be wasted.

The Left will see any attempt at compromise as a sign of weakness and will stall and lay low for 4 years until they have the nest opportunity to attack the US again.

We're either a Nation or we're not!

I supported Trump because America needs a strong leader, not another "Can't we all just get along" apologist.

We can't!

That's exactly what a real President should have said, whether he believes it or not. It's not the Presidents place to go after people or have a vendetta. That task is for the Justice department. Trump is trying to give the appearance of being partial and allowing his coming Justice department to do it's job. Don't get you shorts in a knot yet, he hasn't even been inaugurated.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 12344mag

This! Why can't people understand how shrewd and smart is Trump? He knows what he is doing. Just wait til he is President, then he will release the Kraken grin

[video:youtube]AamVyDW-t_A[/video]

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
YUP! YUP! YUP!

He done good and gave all the right responses!

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Really there is nothing to gain from prosecuting the pant suit, nothing at all, she is now irrelevant and that is the main goal in all this.

Just be happy he won and let him work on fixing Americas issues, of which Hillary is no longer one.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Trump really has no place (as a scapegoat) in clinton's affairs. Like others, I see she is guilty independent of any president. Justice has nothing to do with Trump. Her problem, not Trumps call. If the FBI has probable cause, like her daughter having secret material, that is a national security issue, and the DOJ should appoint special prosecutors. I think the media is spinning this as a Trump issue, and it is really clinton's legal issue.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
The best thing Trump can do now until he becomes President is talk vaguely about what he will do and not attack the Butcher of Bengazi. If the magic knee grow thinks Trump is going to investigate her, he will pardon her before he leaves office.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
This ain't his first board meeting..............

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
I have a hunch hill/bill/barry and many dems are implicated in many crimes by winnie's lap top.
Enough crimes to cause a major breakdown of our politcal and financial system.
Trump should move on them slowly.

Allan

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

549 members (1badf350, 2500HD, 1minute, 1936M71, 1beaver_shooter, 222Sako, 55 invisible), 2,256 guests, and 1,185 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,039
Posts18,500,735
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.