Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
war against America and Trump, if the Donald rescinds barack'sk DACA executive order
http://downtrend.com/71superb/democ...utm_source=fnot1&utm_medium=facebook
There have been a lot of crazy reactions from the democrats now that Donald Trump has won the presidency but none as insane as this one from US Representative Luis Gutierrez. The [bleep]-talking homeboy from Illinois is threatening to go to war with Trump, ICE, DHS, and the entire federal government if the next president dares to enforce our country’s immigration laws by deporting illegal aliens. Did I say insane? I meant treasonous.

Gutierrez held a press conference with Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel to announce that the city has crisis counselors for any residents who are feeling uneasy by Trump’s election. I’m not making this up. That was the actual purpose of the presser.

“I want to make it absolutely clear the dream community and to those who feel a sense of hopelessness and despair – you have a community of Americans with you. The majority of Americans with you,” started Gutierrez.

I’d like for Gutierrez to prove that the majority of Americans believe illegal aliens should be granted amnesty, but he’s a democrat so he doesn’t have to back up his bullshit with facts.

Then, according to The Chicago Sun-Times, this was said:

If Trump dares to revoke Obama’s DACA executive order, Gutierrez said he will consider it a “declaration of war.” He pledged to not allow immigration reform to go forward “on the backs of” Dreamers.

If Gutierrez considers Trump rescinding Obama’s executive order that granted amnesty to nearly 1 million illegal aliens a declaration of war, then that means he is ready to go to war with the President of the United States. That’s pretty bad, but it’s worse that he’s also willing to fight the US government on behalf of people who are not citizens of this country and have no right to be here.

As a US Rep. Gutierrez swore and oath to protect the Constitution and uphold the laws of the land. Here he is threatening to fight the government and destroy federal law. Not only is that treason but also it’s sedition. He’s calling for an armed insurrection against federal authority. The punishment for either of these crimes is anywhere from 5 years in prison to death.

Just in case you think Gutierrez is speaking metaphorically about fighting for illegal aliens, he said this, which indicates he’s ready to die for their cause:

“Before they come for you, they will have to come for us. Before they deprive you of your liberty and your freedom to express yourself and live fully in this country, they will have to deny us our freedom and our liberty to express ourselves,” Gutierrez promised.

Illegal aliens don’t have liberty and freedom to do anything in this country. They are breaking the law by being here. They are not citizens and don’t have the same rights as citizens.

I don’t even think Gutierrez has to actually go to war with the federal government to be guilty here. The fact that he’s threatening to give aide to foreign enemies and to undermine federal authority is conspiracy to commit treason and sedition, which are both crimes as serious as acting on them.

At the very least, Gutierrez should be expelled from Congress. He was elected to represent the citizens of his district, not foreign nationals in this country illegally. By making this declaration of war he is not fulfilling his duties to protect the Constitution and the laws of the land.

Sam......

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
It's always the left.

I wonder, will they need the guns they want to take away from the rest of us to wage their little war?

Last edited by Fireball2; 11/15/16.

LOL
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
I agree wholeheartedly with that writer!

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D. Illinauseau. 'Nuff said

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It's going to be fun to watch the Libtards commit political suicide.

Most have no idea of the lawlessness that has went on during the Skeeter years, These actions are bringing it all out in the news and their paying attention now.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B2

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Guiterrez is one mouthy little spic, would be fun to watch him stroke out.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Longbob
[Linked Image]

I'm your huckleberry

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
It's an executive order which is not a Law. Bambam knew he had NO chance of getting the "Dream Act" through congress and didn't even try. Just wrote an executive order and acted like it was a law; which it is not and never will be. Can be rescinded with the stroke of a pen the same way it was "passed". I wouldn't put 2 cents on any of his executive orders be in place a year from now.

Last edited by chris112; 11/15/16.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I hope DT find a way to squeeze his head until it pops like a zit. Same for Rahm.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

IC B3

pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Chicago seems to be very desperate to get ANYBODY to move or stay there.

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Prior to 2010 DEMs Held Gov and Houses in 17 States, 2012-11, 2014-12, 2016-7, Post Nov 2016-6..... Total State Level Party Split 2009-3058D/2334R, 2010-3026D/2353R, 2011-2468D/2917R, 2012-2441D/2939R, 2013-2592D/2791R, 2014-2572D/2802R, 2015-2342D/3024R, the REJECTION was not 'All of a sudden'....

Old Luis might want to consider that his 'army' ain't what it once was.............

Not to mention afraid of weapons and searching for a 'safe space'.........

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by chris112
I wouldn't put 2 cents on any of his executive orders be in place a year from now.

I would like to see him rescind them all with one executive order on the first day in the Oval Office.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
time for a new DOJ to investigate this clown.

Sam......

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by chris112
It's an executive order which is not a Law. Bambam knew he had NO chance of getting the "Dream Act" through congress and didn't even try. Just wrote an executive order and acted like it was a law; which it is not and never will be. Can be rescinded with the stroke of a pen the same way it was "passed". I wouldn't put 2 cents on any of his executive orders be in place a year from now.

http://www.cnbc.com/2014/01/28/executive-orders-what-they-are-and-how-they-work.html

They are law, but they do not pertain to us directly. they are directives for government Agencies.

They can and have been reversed by succeeding presidents.

Last edited by kellory; 11/15/16.

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
I have seen Guiterrez on TV a few times. He has drunk more than his share of the Kool-Aid. Cocky, arrogant little prick. I hope he gets squeezed by the new administration, like the infected little pimple that he is.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Gutierrez needs to read about the battle of San Jacinto and "Remember the Alamo".

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I've scene Guti plenty of times on Fox News Sunday. He is an arrogant pompous ass that needs a "come to Jesus" meeting with the US Constitution among other things.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
another really stupid idiot!!!

What happened to peaceful transfer of power?

This is just crazy!

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I believe the left should seceed from the union and have things their way. Coastal CA, OR and WA have room enough for all of them.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

283 members (264mag, 1_deuce, 204guy, 260Remguy, 29aholic, 31 invisible), 2,021 guests, and 1,145 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,755
Posts18,476,345
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.