Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Were I to be nude looking for a hammer orgy, I'd have truly reached rock bottom, so yes, 230 grains lobe to lobe! grin

Agreed, no reason for them not going first though lol.

Trump Won!
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
More Birkenstock bitches.

Whom the gods wish to destroy they first make mad.
T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Originally Posted by Calvin
Feel sorry for the dog.

That's my take on it as well. I don't think he wants to be there.

"Be sure you're right. Then go ahead." Fess Parker as Davy Crockett
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
I wish it was that low key for us on Saturday. Here in Long Beach, California, they marched up, down and around one of the major streets on "restaurant row" ... It got so bad the PD had to block off the street and had helicopters buzzing overhead. You couldn't enter the street to get to your restaurant ... or leave. We waited on the curb for about a half an hour before the valet could get the car. Once we got the car, we tried to drive to a theater a few blocks down the street to attend a concert ... but the protesters figured out that there was an event going at the theater, so they massed in front of the theater and the streets leading to the parking lots to the theater. Long story - short .... couldn't get in to attend the concert ... $100.00 worth of concert tickets pissed down a rat-hole. At least we didn't get a brick through the windshield.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You should have been the one throwing bricks!

Islam is a terrorist organization.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Clarkm
[Linked Image] [/i]

Day trippers from the loony bin. Nurse Ratchet left the door to the day room unlocked and the little dog on the lower left is screaming,.. "Find me a nice home ASAP ,.. puhleeze !"

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Re: Woman in pink. Is dat Granny from the B'hillbillies ??

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I would pay to transport a couple hundred norteno and sureno Mexican gang bangers and a few Mexican cartels members to be shipped from Yakima WA to Mercer Island, WA.

Mercer Island is the whitest white bread safe places in the US. People that live there are fuggin clueless as to what goes on in the rest of the US and the schit Americans have to deal with every day because of their ignorance

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ribka

Mercer Island is the whitest white bread safe places in the US. People that live there are fuggin clueless as to what goes on in the rest of the US and the schit Americans have to deal with every day because of their ignorance

A designated Safe Space?

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Those granola-crunching sixties throwbacks would protest a damned ham sandwich.

Fug'm.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image]

Candace from Mid Mercer Island · 7h ago
No thanks, Tim. I'm a fan of fact-based reasoning. I don't need to watch distorted YouTube videos about Clinton's emails. Donald is now the president elect and he can't blame his mistakes on Clinton or divert attention by attacking her.

Just this week, he was forced to shell out $25 million for defrauding ordinary citizens via Trump University, This very minute, he's busily installing racist/sexist/bigots in the White House.

Since Hillary is out of race, maybe you should yell at Pence over his email problems.
http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/14/politics/m...

Tim from Island Terrace · 5h ago
... It can be argued that relying on fact-checking and logic rather than loudly calling a bigot a bigot a liar a liar and all the deplorables deplorable contributed to us having Trump. Anger gives us power culturally that, unfortunately, rational argument seldom does. Of course, one can be consumed by anger and lashing out indiscriminately can have the opposite effect than one desires. But let's assume that most of us here are "in control" enough to express and channel our anger appropriately. ....

I believe the man on the right is Sgt Major Mike Vining and the woman in pink is his wife Donna.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

$$$ TRUMP AT THE PUMP 2024 $$$
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by sawbuck
I believe the man on the right is Sgt Major Mike Vining and the woman in pink is his wife Donna.

Then he should know better.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

B
BMT Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Probably just passim' through and saw his old English teacher

"The Church can and should help modern society by tirelessly insisting that the work of women in the home be recognized and respected by all in its irreplaceable value." Apostolic Exhortation On The Family, Pope John Paul II
B
BMT Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Nice conservative that he is.

This is why his dog is on a leash.

"The Church can and should help modern society by tirelessly insisting that the work of women in the home be recognized and respected by all in its irreplaceable value." Apostolic Exhortation On The Family, Pope John Paul II
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
Originally Posted by Seafire

and one desperate guy who is hoping this might get him laid, or maybe a foursome or more...

I've been drunk and I mean snot slinging drunk a few times but I ain't never been that drunk....

yeah, but I'd bet dollars to donuts, that even 'snot slinging drunk' you didn't look like half the loser that clown looks like...

He's probably in "hog heaven" ( literally ).....

Spending a couple of years living in Seattle.. I've been around plenty of those types... both the male and female types in that pic....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by 284LUVR
[Linked Image] [/i]

Day trippers from the loony bin. Nurse Ratchet left the door to the day room unlocked and the little dog on the lower left is screaming,.. "Find me a nice home ASAP ,.. puhleeze !"

Actually that is a pretty good sample of what the average Hitlery voters look like in Seattle...

Those women are like the Seattle types, that start out their day with a cup of Starbucks and reading their daily horoscope to figure out what they are going to do today....working that in around their 3 PM Taroh Card reading....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

yeah, but I'd bet dollars to donuts, that even 'snot slinging drunk' you didn't look like half the loser that clown looks like...

He's probably in "hog heaven" ( literally ).....

Spending a couple of years living in Seattle.. I've been around plenty of those types... both the male and female types in that pic....

TFF +P

$$$ TRUMP AT THE PUMP 2024 $$$
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 284LUVR
[Linked Image] [/i]

Actually that is a pretty good sample of what the average Hitlery voters look like in Seattle...

Slight edit.

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Dog has that 'just shoot me now' look.

FJB & FJT
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Dog has the "if he beds one of these, and I get trapped in the bedroom with them, I may never stop licking my own ass" look.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

76 members (406_SBC, 7mm_Loco, Akhutr, 257robertsimp, 13 invisible), 1,658 guests, and 835 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,324
Posts18,526,464
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.