Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
FreeMe Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
I love the smell of sanctimonious self-righteousness in the morning!

Oh, I'm sorry. Did I offend?

I guess you're alright with this?...

Originally Posted by Penobscot_99

On the contrary.
"Diversity" is more than obvious a damned "weakness"!
There is nothing wrong with "White Pride" and being proud of White achievment!
You sir are a "cuck" and a f'n loser...enjoy your third world status in a country that is spiraling towards obliteration or wake-the-[bleep]-up and join the growing mass of white people who are damned tired of getting pushed around by those determined to obliterate us.

I pointed out that a certain group of people are soiling us in the public eye (you can deny their significance all you want, but the dirt is still there) and my belief that we should respond (unless you just want Trump to fix it for you). And I get this kind of response here.

Didn't surprise me in the least. Y'all can go on trying to paint me with the black brush....

Lunatic fringe....we all know you're out there.

GB1

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by FreeMe

On the contrary.
You sir are a "cuck" and a f'n loser...enjoy your third world status in a country that is spiraling towards obliteration or wake-the-[bleep]-up and join the growing mass of white people who are damned tired of getting pushed around by those determined to obliterate us.

I pointed out that a certain group of people are soiling us in the public eye (you can deny their significance all you want, but the dirt is still there) and my belief that we should respond (unless you just want Trump to fix it for you). And I get this kind of response here.

Didn't surprise me in the least. Y'all can go on trying to paint me with the black brush....

I'm perfectly content with it. P99 didn't say one race was superior to any other. And his point about waking up was well taken. Diversity, left unchecked, can and most certainly is a weakness in the sense he's referring to. Notice he's not advocating we round anyone up and send them to internment camps?

Still waiting for your virtue signaling and pearl clutching about Pepe. Figured it would trigger some snowflakes.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
freebe is a snowflake !

Penobscot_99 is exactly right !!

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I've gotten to the point that I only want to be around white people,.and only about half of them.

Whatever that makes me,..I'm it.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
,..and by the way, anybody who doesn't like that can put the blame on BLM and the Communists.

They caused it.

IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I'd call you a racist if I thought you could handle it .. smile

Last edited by ol_mike; 11/25/16.

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
hmmmmm,...is this what "triggered" feels like?

,...doesn't seem to be very stressful.

FreeMe Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by FreeMe

On the contrary.

I'm perfectly content with it. P99 didn't say one race was superior to any other. And his point about waking up was well taken. Diversity, left unchecked, can and most certainly is a weakness in the sense he's referring to. Notice he's not advocating we round anyone up and send them to internment camps?

Still waiting for your virtue signaling and pearl clutching about Pepe. Figured it would trigger some snowflakes.

I actually don't disagree with the content of that post either (except for the "cuck" part, which is completely misdirected). But that was his response to my calling attention to a bunch of guys giving the Nazi salute with the speaker referring to non-whites as essentially "sub human". Not curious?

BTW, there's that word again - "unchecked". Ironic.

FreeMe Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ol_mike
I'd call you a racist if I thought you could handle it .. smile

I'd call it a pretty normal reaction. But I don't think Bristoe has that salute down....

FreeMe Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by ol_mike
freebe is a snowflake !

Who the hell are you? You haven't a clue about me. But who cares. This thread ain't about me - although some are trying to make it so.

Last edited by FreeMe; 11/25/16.

IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
On the contrary, this thread is all about your virtue signaling and pearl clutching.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

FreeMe Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
On the contrary, this thread is all about your virtue signaling and pearl clutching.

So, you dig the salutes too. Check.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
If you say so. As long as it makes you FEEL better. I'm concerned that you got triggered pretty hard. I'm worried about you.

I started a GoFundMe. We're going to build you a safe space. We'll get you a therapy dog, hot chocolate, play dough, your own personal counselor and I'll be sure and get a cry-in scheduled.

https://www.gofundme.com/49djchs

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

FreeMe Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
K
If you say so. As long as it makes you FEEL better. I'm concerned that you got triggered pretty hard. I'm worried about you.

I started a GoFundMe. We're going to build you a safe space. We'll get you a therapy dog, hot chocolate, play dough, your own personal counselor and I'll be sure and get a cry-in scheduled.

Save you the trouble. Just send cash.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

grin

Posted by Bristoe
FreeMe Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Made me laugh too. But then I checked the link to see if it was even funnier than I thought.

Dood. Not cool! laugh

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by dodgefan
Funny how the Democrats are never asked to disavow the Communist Party or any of the other far left loonies that throw their support to them.

Way I see it we have commies in the wire right in front of us and people like the OP are shooting at the camp on the next hilltop to our right who are under attack by the same commie hordes.

Kinda stupid if they gave it a little thinking

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

521 members (22250rem, 1936M71, 10gaugeman, 219 Wasp, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 56 invisible), 1,795 guests, and 1,147 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,104
Posts18,522,417
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.