Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by gunner500
Originally Posted by deerhunter5555
Look at the intensity on these cabinet picks faces. They WILL get the job done. They are NOT pushovers or "yes men." We're gonna get America back again.

You bet Buddy!

gunner, Trump is picking yo kinda guys, for sure... grin

DF

GB1

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
Well, either Trump is hiring real no nonsense people with a track record of competence or he actually is planning the complete takeover of the US Government and is situating military men in place since they are used to following orders and will round up and intern all Democratic voters without blinking an eye.

I tend to suspect the former.

I very seriously doubt if Trump is planning on any kind of government takeover, but I suspect that the behavior of the radical left during the election may have played a part in his selection of General Kelly.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
Originally Posted by deerhunter5555
Look at the intensity on these cabinet picks faces. They WILL get the job done. They are NOT pushovers or "yes men." We're gonna get America back again.

You bet Buddy!

gunner, Trump is picking yo kinda guys, for sure... grin

DF

This is gonna be good DF, got that 10 gal bucket of popcorn kernels ordered yet?

Trump Won!
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Well, either Trump is hiring real no nonsense people with a track record of competence or he actually is planning the complete takeover of the US Government and is situating military men in place since they are used to following orders and will round up and intern all Democratic voters without blinking an eye.

No bag limit tags for dems wouldn't be bad either.

Trump Won!
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
You can count on that. Marines may no longer be on active duty but they will be Marines forever. Mad Dog and now Kelly it's going to be fun to watch.
Originally Posted by BMT
Marines

Blunt, no-nonsense Marines.

Hallelujah

There are no problems that cannot be resolved by the suitable application of high explosive.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Whatever his reasons for picking Marines, this boy is soiling his pajamas and that's never not a good thing. wink

[Linked Image]

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Bristoe

I very seriously doubt if Trump is planning on any kind of government takeover, but I suspect that the behavior of the radical left during the election may have played a part in his selection of General Kelly.

Trump did say he was going to drain the swamp

Looks like he is getting a good team in place to do so and if they resist the team will be prepared to do their jobs the hard way.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Whatever his reasons for picking Marines, this boy is soiling his pajamas and that's never not a good thing. wink

[Linked Image]

Starting to see more of these as of late, really sickens me to what women and the public school systems have done to the once American Male!

Trump Won!
O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
I had the opportunity to serve under General Kelly when he was the SOUTHCOM commander, and I spoke with him on several occasions, and I have nothing but respect for him. I think he'll make an outstanding leader for DHS, and I imagine a number of personnel in that organization are getting very nervous about now.

Old70

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
"If you see a n****r jumping on a car, you can shoot a n****r jumping on a car".

LOL
IC B3

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by Redneck
Originally Posted by RWE
Regardless of other characteristics, Trump seems to be tapping people with a penchant for "no bullshit"

It will make for really interesting media spin if there's no room for ambiguity....
Soooooo refreshing...

Yes it is refreshing. I don't think any of them can spell "PC."

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by Longbob
Originally Posted by RWE
Regardless of other characteristics, Trump seems to be tapping people with a penchant for "no bullshit"

It will make for really interesting media spin if there's no room for ambiguity....
Soooooo refreshing...

No, but they can spell, SIT DOWN, STFU, AND LISTEN! laugh

Trump Won!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by fburgtx

"Kelly retired back in January 2016. He's as civilian as you and me."

I thought a Marine was ALWAYS a Marine....😜

Seriously, though, no concerns about a military man heading up a civilian police force?? Not competency issues, but possible "militarization of the police" issues.

That's a liberal term, a liberal concept and liberal fear.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by Longbob
Originally Posted by RWE

Soooooo refreshing...

No, but they can spell, SIT DOWN, STFU, AND LISTEN! laugh

Nice! laugh

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J

[Linked Image]

Starting to see more of these as of late, really sickens me to what women and the public school systems have done to the once American Male!

Thats for Damn sure.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
I might be wrong, but am I the only one that would like to see the DHS shut down?

Nothing against Gen. Kelly, but I find the idea of a State run police outfit disturbing.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RWE

That might be because Trump has a penchant for "no bullshit".

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
I might be wrong, but am I the only one that would like to see the DHS shut down?

Nothing against Gen. Kelly, but I find the idea of a State run police outfit disturbing.

What are your thoughts on the validity and constitutionality of the FBI, Federal Marshals, etc?

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
I like this pick.

I like very blunt. I like no BS. I also like that he didn't necessarily agree with Trump as a POTUS, and that he was picked anyway.

Camp is where you make it.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

I don't know that doing away with ports of entry, the Border patrol, the Secret Service, FEMA, and the Coast Guard is the best idea.

Clark

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

644 members (10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 160user, 06hunter59, 10ring1, 007FJ, 80 invisible), 2,709 guests, and 1,325 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,478
Posts18,471,694
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.