-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
I do have experience with one & I answered in your other thread.
Jim D

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Canazes9
Originally Posted by Jordan Smith
I'm not one to tell a guy what he should have, but I've got all my Kimber triggers set between 18-24 oz, and they break like glass...

Originally Posted by Higbean
Schidt man. Mine are both at 1.5 lbs. Wouldn't think of changing them.

So no actual experience with the Jard trigger in a Kimber 84m?

I started a thread just for you two and the other helpful individuals in this thread:

Should I buy a Jard trigger for my Kimber 84m or

Enjoy!

David

David,

What's with the attitude? It is unlike you to be so aggressive. As I said before, I'm not one to tell other guys what they should have, I simply stated my experience, which seemed very relevant to your question about replacing your Kimber trigger. I get the impression that you're frustrated with yours, did you get a dud from the factory? Sorry I can't help with any advice/experience with Jard triggers...

Jordan

It's pretty simple - I asked a specific question about a specific piece of equipment. In response people that have zero experience with that equipment come out in droves to tell me what I should be doing instead of looking at that equipment.

David

There's a reason people are telling you how good the factory trigger is, and given that you don't seem willing to provide the backstory or reasoning for your inquiry, it's no wonder people are giving you the advice that they are. Your responses have been pretty belligerent, which I haven't seen from you before. There's simply no need for that. People offer answers to questions free of charge, and the opinions are worth what you paid for them. It's not unusual for people to comment with related information when a specific question is asked. That's what discussion forums are for. Good luck.

Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
I can understand the frustration but the fact is, if you don't like the factory trigger, you only got one move. Two moves if you count complaining on the internet.

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Buy a Timney Calvin and send it to boomer. He likes [bleep] with Kimbers

HEY! I resemble that insinuation! I'll take a Calvin Elite - for a Remington please. My Kimber trigger is UBER! Good luck David. Might ask Trystan. wink

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
C
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
C
I'm not one to tell a guy what he should have, but I've got all my Kimber triggers set between 18-24 oz, and they break like glass...

Schidt man. Mine are both at 1.5 lbs. Wouldn't think of changing them.

I started a thread just for you two and the other helpful individuals in this thread:

Enjoy!

David

David,

What's with the attitude? It is unlike you to be so aggressive. As I said before, I'm not one to tell other guys what they should have, I simply stated my experience, which seemed very relevant to your question about replacing your Kimber trigger. I get the impression that you're frustrated with yours, did you get a dud from the factory? Sorry I can't help with any advice/experience with Jard triggers...

Jordan

It's pretty simple - I asked a specific question about a specific piece of equipment. In response people that have zero experience with that equipment come out in droves to tell me what I should be doing instead of looking at that equipment.

David

There's a reason people are telling you how good the factory trigger is, and given that you don't seem willing to provide the backstory or reasoning for your inquiry, it's no wonder people are giving you the advice that they are. Your responses have been pretty belligerent, which I haven't seen from you before. There's simply no need for that. People offer answers to questions free of charge, and the opinions are worth what you paid for them. It's not unusual for people to comment with related information when a specific question is asked. That's what discussion forums are for. Good luck.

Jordan,

I missed it where you (and others) asked about why I was considering the Jard trigger before you pointed that I just needed to adjust the factory Kimber trigger to get the pull weight in the range of the Jard trigger I was asking about. Please feel free to point them out to me. I also missed the forum rules page that required me to give a full detailed report on my issue with the current trigger prior to asking others about their experiences with an aftermarket replacement unit.

David

IC B2

C
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
C
DF & T_O_M

I appreciate your input on Jard in general.

gonesouth,

I appreciate your response, that's a little concerning.

David

C
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
C
I can understand the frustration but the fact is, if you don't like the factory trigger, you only got one move. Two moves if you count complaining on the internet.

Wrong again.

David

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Enjoy!

David

David,

Jordan

David

Jordan,

I missed it where you (and others) asked about why I was considering the Jard trigger before you pointed that I just needed to adjust the factory Kimber trigger to get the pull weight in the range of the Jard trigger I was asking about. Please feel free to point them out to me. I also missed the forum rules page that required me to give a full detailed report on my issue with the current trigger prior to asking others about their experiences with an aftermarket replacement unit.

David

You also missed the fact that I didn't say or suggest that you needed to do anything; I simply commented on my experience with the factory trigger.

And since you missed the part where I asked about your issues with the factory trigger, here it is:

I get the impression that you're frustrated with yours, did you get a dud from the factory?

Another thing you missed in the forum rules page is that guys are free to make relevant comments all they want. No need for you to attack them. The topic involves Kimber trigger options, and guys have stated their experiences with the various options. Most guys don't have experience with the Jard trigger because they are almost always unnecessary on Kimber rifles.

C
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
C

You also missed the fact that I didn't say or suggest that you needed to do anything; I simply commented on my experience with the factory trigger.

And since you missed the part where I asked about your issues with the factory trigger, here it is:

I get the impression that you're frustrated with yours, did you get a dud from the factory?

Another thing you missed in the forum rules page is that guys are free to make relevant comments all they want. No need for you to attack them. The topic involves Kimber trigger options, and guys have stated their experiences with the various options. Most guys don't have experience with the Jard trigger because they are almost always unnecessary on Kimber rifles.

That's a handy bunch of self serving misrepresentations of our exchanges to this point.

Still no relevant experience to offer regarding the Jard trigger then?

David

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Lol.....Jordan has been as nice and polite as can be and dude is still acting like a prick.

All this over because people are telling you the trigger you have is very good. Thank goodness no one ask about long action or short action.

IC B3

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Jarad's has nice jewelry, not sure about their triggers....

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Steelhead

grin You ornery SOB.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

I thought Jarred was fired for boy love???

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He was, but it was a set up. Kimber triggered it.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Jarred did lose weight. Not sure he ever got down to 22 oz. though

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Huntz

I thought Jarred was fired for boy love???

And hunted a .270

Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger

Wrong again.

David

Someone making an aftermarket trigger other than Jard? News to me.

I'm cool with being wrong. You can call me and yell if you want. Just hurry up and go back to being the cool David we all pretended to like as soon as you can so we can stop busting your balls.

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
(Insert picture of 460 Weatherby and dead rabbit here.)

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by kingston
[Linked Image]
wink

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by kingston

You mean wabbit...

[Linked Image]

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

534 members (222Sako, 300_savage, 3040Krag, 257Bob, 270wsmnutt, 56 invisible), 2,801 guests, and 1,388 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,684
Posts18,534,422
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.