YES!!!! GOOOOO LIONS!!!

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D

338Rem Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by fgold767
Anyone know how the cb who got taken to the hospital is doing? I can't find any info on him this morning.

Still nothing on Rollins. This no look good.

When its time to fight, you fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to get on Noah's Arc... and brother, it is starting to rain!

The chair is against the wall.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by SKane
Originally Posted by wem
The no calls on the Packers offensive line that gave Rogers average of 10 seconds and the no call on the last interception borders on WWE wrestling...

Equates to NFL picking winners

If I were the Ford family I'd pull all FORD advertisement from NFL

It wouldn't be a football thread without a "refs-cost-us-the-game" comment. smile

Be nice Scott. He IS from Mitch-e-gan.

I never thought I'd grow up to be a grumpy old man, but I did, and I'm killin' it.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
The player that they carted off the field in this game is back in Green Bay and coach says all is going normally.

Might have been knocked out when his head hit the ground on that play.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
Cool name for a receiver "Geronimo Allison".

Too bad the Packers let Filthy Joe Callahan go to the Colts. Saw him play pre-season, not too bad.

GOA
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by TooDogs

Too bad the Packers let Filthy Joe Callahan go to the Colts. Saw him play pre-season, not too bad.

Packers sign QB Joe Callahan to active roster

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by WiFowler
Packers CBs are a liability at this point. None of them could cover a rose bush, given a tarp and a YouTube instructional video.

Hopefully Ted steps aside, Elliot Wolf moves up and has the gonads to make a splash in free agency at CB.

This!

Deadlines and commitments, what to leave in, what to leave out...
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Walker
Originally Posted by TooDogs

Packers sign QB Joe Callahan to active roster

Good news! Thanks for the link Walker.

GOA
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by NDsnowman
Where is Tzone today? He has been telling us since August that the Packers wouldn't make the playoffs.

Vikes season ended with a bang. I'm curious how those two DAPL idiots got all that rappeling gear past security and then snuck into the rafters. I guess it gave people something to watch.

Tzone can't type a post on this F'n website without it getting interrupted or it taking 10 minutes. So I haven't been on here much.

Last edited by tzone; 01/02/17.

Camp is where you make it.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by tzone
Where is Tzone today? He has been telling us since August that the Packers wouldn't make the playoffs.

Vikes season ended with a bang. I'm curious how those two DAPL idiots got all that rappeling gear past security and then snuck into the rafters. I guess it gave people something to watch.

Tzone can't type a post on this F'n website without it getting hacked or it taking 10 minutes. So I haven't been on here much.
LMAO... What are you running? W-10? Using FireFox? Have a Dell?

Bwahahahahahahahahahhaaha...

Sorry - couldn't resist..

This reminds me - I gotta get a W-7 install disc and keep it handy. When this PC takes a dump (and I know it will) I can buy a new one, dump W-10 and install a fresh W-7.. Life will be good... laugh

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
IC B3

L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
Originally Posted by wem
The no calls on the Packers offensive line that gave Rogers average of 10 seconds and the no call on the last interception borders on WWE wrestling...

Equates to NFL picking winners

If I were the Ford family I'd pull all FORD advertisement from NFL

Had to be the officials right? How else would the Lions lose? Take a serious look at the team and you'll know. I watched the Michigan papers touting Stafford for MVP this season. What do they think now? Seriously, the guy has ONE year where he limits turnovers and he's a god. He's not - he's a flipping turnover machine. Just check his career stats.

But mirrors are hard to look into aren't they.

Life - and the good sense to live it!
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Bobmar
Originally Posted by WiFowler
Packers CBs are a liability at this point. None of them could cover a rose bush, given a tarp and a YouTube instructional video.

Hopefully Ted steps aside, Elliot Wolf moves up and has the gonads to make a splash in free agency at CB.

This!

Seems to me Ted is doing a pretty good job.Him and McCarthy keep getting us Division Champs and into the play offs.Don`t fix it if it aint broke.How they bring players up through the system is the envy of many NFL Teams.Players want to play here now.It was not always that way.I well remember the lean years in between Lombardi and Ron Wolf.Huntz grin

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by Huntz

Seems to me Ted is doing a pretty good job.Him and McCarthy keep getting us Division Champs and into the play offs.Don`t fix it if it aint broke.How they bring players up through the system is the envy of many NFL Teams.Players want to play here now.It was not always that way.I well remember the lean years in between Lombardi and Ron Wolf.Huntz grin

Us? What position do you play?

Camp is where you make it.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I don't have a problem with McCarthy sticking round, although he makes some baffling decisions sometimes. His clock management is curious at times as well. My opinion of Big Ted is different though. It's time for some new blood. Eliot Wolf is interviewing for the GM job in San Fran. We don't want to lose him. Thanks for all you've done, Ted and enjoy your golden years....

Last edited by Bobmar; 01/03/17.

Deadlines and commitments, what to leave in, what to leave out...
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Not a Cheezehead at all, but congrats to the Pack for hanging in there. Rogers is just Money. Plain and simple.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Rogers is the best homosexual QB that the Packers have ever had.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
W
wem Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
W
I agree that Stafford is overrated, and it just happens to the year to negotiate his contract so he did step up his game...NOT MVP worthy by a long shot.

And Lions played the weakest schedule in the NFL this year and blew it no doubt.

No calls on GB offensive line holding and no call interference on last interception was obvious

L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
I will not argue the PI call on the last interception. But note that the Lions #1 receiver could not get to a spot against a nickel safety playing cornerback isolated. On the offensive line holding I say BS. There is holding on every play in the NFL. That line plays the same way every game and gives Rodgers one hell of a lot of time and doesn't get called for tons of holding penalties for the most part. What it comes down to is the team has to be better than a couple no calls in a game period.

Life - and the good sense to live it!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

They don't call them Gay-Rod and the Fudge Packers for nothing. laugh

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Claybirds
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

They don't call them Gay-Rod and the Fudge Packers for nothing. laugh

Probably why he's estranged from his family.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

634 members (1minute, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 1936M71, 65 invisible), 2,582 guests, and 1,192 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,480
Posts18,490,125
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.