Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Read up on the SS industrialist conference in Strasbourg in 1944.

GB1

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
He is dead by now one way or another

G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
And, it's been reported that his book "Mein Kampf" is the bestselling book in Germany now.

Retired cat herder.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

I think the one thing the show alludes to that appears most convincing so far is there is mounting evidence the Nazis had been making extensive preparations for establishing a 4th Reich in South America, beyond the end of WW-2. Among those was the manufacture of heavy weapons of war including sarin gas.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Did Hitler the ultimate megalomaniac attempt to recreate the Third Reich anywhere on earth after that day in 1945? No. If he were alive, do you think he would have? Yes.

Has anyone seen or heard of Hitler even once after that day? No. If he were alive, do you think someone would have? Yes.

Is Hitler now dead, no matter what? Yes.

The truth? Hitler escaped Berlin and was traveling to the US concealed in a coal bunker in the Titanic, when...

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Did Hitler the ultimate megalomaniac attempt to recreate the Third Reich anywhere on earth after that day in 1945? No. If he were alive, do you think he would have? Yes.

Has anyone seen or heard of Hitler even once after that day? No. If he were alive, do you think someone would have? Yes.

The truth? Hitler escaped Berlin and was traveling to the US concealed in a coal bunker in the Titanic, when...

That is why you should read about the Strasbourg conference. The first tangible steps towards the Fourth Reich started in 1948 and they continued at a pretty steady pace ever since. In 1944 the SS already preparing for life after Hitler. If he did survive, he was no more than a relic, a sentimental mascot after the war.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

This.

"For joy of knowing what may not be known we take the golden road to Samarkand."
James Elroy Flecker

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
His daily prescriptions and the fact that Russia was knocking on his door lead me to believe he blew his fugking brains out.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Meanwhile on the second floor of the Hofbrauhaus in Munich, some young folks are getting together to talk politics and listen to a few oldies.
Originally Posted by g5m
And, it's been reported that his book "Mein Kampf" is the bestselling book in Germany now.

Last edited by Pashooter; 01/04/17.

There are no problems that cannot be resolved by the suitable application of high explosive.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
In college I attended a speech by Dr. Wisenthal, the famed Nazi hunter. At the time his biggest goal was to catch Mengele. If he had even a hint that Hitler was still alive, he would have been raising a ruckus to catch that bastard. And the Mossad would doubtless have been eager to help him. Mengele was never caught, but he lived his final years on the run, and never had any peace.

I sat near an old woman who was about Wisenthal's age, who was also a concentration camp survivor. She had tattoo'd numbers on her arm, just like him. After the speech he met with her, and she had tears in her eyes as she thanked him for his efforts.

"...the designer of the .270 Ingwe cartridge!..."

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by g5m

must be all those muzzies showing an interest??

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Grumulkin
A more interesting question is how the Nazis escaped to Argentina, Bolivia, etc., who aided them and why it was South America they went to.

I have no doubt that the authorities of the various South American countries the Nazis went to knew their background. Why did they accept them?

A lot of Nazis also escaped to Cuba. All that stolen gold and jewels came in mighty handy to bribe high level Cuban officials to allow them in.

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
The show is like hunting for Bigfoot or Aliens. A few unrelated facts interspersed with speculation doesn't prove the theory.
This is an old building. Hitler must have hid here!
Eyewitness testimony from people who were 5 years old when they supposedly saw Hitler or Eva Braun. Really?
Gunpowder was manufactured in this building. Uh, so what? South American companies and governments didn't make and use gunpowder? No! Had to be NAZIS!!!
Sheesh. Ancient Aliens, Bigfoot, Chupacabra, Mothman, Oak Island,and now Hitler lived quietly in South America for 10 or more years after WWII.
Just another scripted, fake, "reality" show.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Actually, he was spotted by Cliff Clavin living in Cliff's apartment building! "It's a little known fact!" grin
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
He may have become a grade school principal when I was young. I don't recall an accent, however.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I watch it because they find a lot of neat schit.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ahhh . . . The Curse of Oak Island is another one that has me hooked! grin

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I always wondered if the Ayatollah Khomeni was Hitler. The age and talent for savagery was similar...

smirk

"...the designer of the .270 Ingwe cartridge!..."

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Hillary Clinton is living proof that Hitler did in fact produce offspring .

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Deflagrate
The show is like hunting for Bigfoot or Aliens. A few unrelated facts interspersed with speculation doesn't prove the theory.
This is an old building. Hitler must have hid here!
Eyewitness testimony from people who were 5 years old when they supposedly saw Hitler or Eva Braun. Really?
Gunpowder was manufactured in this building. Uh, so what? South American companies and governments didn't make and use gunpowder? No! Had to be NAZIS!!!
Sheesh. Ancient Aliens, Bigfoot, Chupacabra, Mothman, Oak Island,and now Hitler lived quietly in South America for 10 or more years after WWII.
Just another scripted, fake, "reality" show.

Bigfoot is real, I'm starting a bigfoot Montana tour operation. See the real deal for $10k a pop smile

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

602 members (10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 160user, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 59 invisible), 18,565 guests, and 1,242 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,967
Posts18,539,835
Members74,052
Most Online20,796
04:44 PM

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.