Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 15 16
okok Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Be sure and watch the Seahawks DESTROY the crappy Falcons!!!

Rawls will bull doze the 32nd ranked defense in the NFL...lol

Matty Ice??? you chitty me? Russell is the ice water Man. He is 34-3 in prime time games.....that $$$$ b!tches!!!

The fudge packers will beat Dullass and we will host the NFCCG at the Clink!!! BOOK IT!!!!

Just another CLOWN STOMPING...nothing new folks!!! The DYNASTY I called 6 years ago is on the money...you foo's can't cope with eating more crow..... grin You clowns should be use to it by now. wink

Baldwin and Graham are going to go off! The Falcon's are dome babies...nothing but a bunch of puzzies..like most of the Texan poachers. Deer baiting sportsman are poachers in this state. Pretty sad....really.
GO HAWKS!!!! CLOWN STOMP MATTY LICE INTO THE TURF.DYNASTY!!! THE BULLIES ARE BACK...KICKING ARSE AND TAKING NAMES....GREAT TO BE A HAWKS FAN!!! THIS TEAM IS THE 7TH YOUNGEST TEAM IN THE NFL...THIS DYNASTY WILL CONTINUE FOR MANY YEARS TO COME.

LOTS OF LONG FACES TOMORROW ON HERE...I JUST MIGHT HAVE A POST GAME CLOWN STOMPING REPORT TOMORROW...TALK TO YOU LADIES TOMORROW.....NO CRICKET,OK? GO HAWKS!!!

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
You are an idiot but go hawks. Seriously go away.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Will somebody please re-post that clip of Russell Wilson throwing the goal line interception, and the Patriots winning the Super Bowl.

MOLON LABE
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by okok

Matty Ice??? you chitty me? Russell is the ice water Man. He is 34-3 in prime time games.....that $$$$ b!tches!!!

The fudge packers will beat Dullass and we will host the NFCCG at the Clink!!! BOOK IT!!!!

Just another CLOWN STOMPING...nothing new folks!!! The DYNASTY I called 6 years ago is on the money...you foo's can't cope with eating more crow..... grin You clowns should be use to it by now. wink

Baldwin and Graham are going to go off! The Falcon's are dome babies...nothing but a bunch of puzzies..like most of the Texan poachers. Deer baiting sportsman are poachers in this state. Pretty sad....really.
GO HAWKS!!!! CLOWN STOMP MATTY LICE INTO THE TURF.DYNASTY!!! THE BULLIES ARE BACK...KICKING ARSE AND TAKING NAMES....GREAT TO BE A HAWKS FAN!!! THIS TEAM IS THE 7TH YOUNGEST TEAM IN THE NFL...THIS DYNASTY WILL CONTINUE FOR MANY YEARS TO COME.

LOTS OF LONG FACES TOMORROW ON HERE...I JUST MIGHT HAVE A POST GAME CLOWN STOMPING REPORT TOMORROW...TALK TO YOU LADIES TOMORROW.....NO CRICKET,OK? GO HAWKS!!!

You do know they had a losing record on the road?? If they were playing at home you are probably right...

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Go Pittsburgh Steelers!!

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
IC B2

V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
Green Bay 38....

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

The DYNASTY I called 6 years ago is on the money...you foo's can't cope with eating more crow..... grin You clowns should be use to it by now. wink

[Linked Image]

It ain't what you don't know that makes you an idiot...it's what you know for certain, that just ain't so...

Most people don't want to believe the truth~they want the truth to be what they believe.

Stupidity has no average...
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Atlanta 45 Seattle 21

Most people don't really want the truth.

They just want constant reassurance that what they believe is the truth.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by SKane
[Linked Image]

That's TFF!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by SKane
[Linked Image]
lmao

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
O
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
O
I just spewed coffee on my screen...too funny!

Well played SKane. Well played.

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
SKane that was

[Linked Image]

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by heavywalker
Yep. Precisely stated.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Are you as insecure as you sound?

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
D
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
D
Originally Posted by rost495
Originally Posted by heavywalker
Yep. Precisely stated.

Nailed it. Hope the run game shows up.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Should be a good game. It'll be fun to see Sherman and Jones square up.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Dye7barrel: Yep I will have my official Seahawks 12th Man Jersey on today in hopes of my beloved under-dogs pulling this one out!
Seahawks have had an outstanding year DESPITE all of the devastating injuries and loss of personnel.
I think the Seahawks beat the Atlanta Falcons earlier this year?
But that was in better times.
GO SEAHAWKS!
Two big breaks for the Hawks and they could win this one.
GO SEAHAWKS!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
How did you do that SKane? I could have some real fun with whatever tool or app you're using.

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

533 members (1beaver_shooter, 1234, 1lesfox, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 01Foreman400, 55 invisible), 2,366 guests, and 1,265 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,381
Posts18,488,572
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.