Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 48 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 47 48
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
More Stick wisdom.........

It seems I do recall having shot out (5) 257 Whetherbee spouts and to this day,the 100XLC at 3750fps has no peer in the chambering and I'm purty sure I know the comeups/holdoffs well and would make Rain Man blush in unerring accuracy. Pun be intended. Got's me a "hunch" it's the melding to the far right of the frame and now you can say you've "seen" one...you "lucky" kchunt. I'd be VERY impressed to learn,that someone on The Planet has shot the chambering as hard as I. Hint. Google it. Laughing!

Congragulations it only took you 5 barrels and thousands of Barnes x bullets to figure out maybe that's not the best way to fly?

I cant even do the math to figure out how much that must have cost!

It took me 5 minutes are reading ballistics to figure it out, and you call me the fool?

Oh and now that you have discovered the 6.5's, congratulations, better late than never, welcome to the party.

Oh and congragulations on your fan-boy club. You are up to what 3 members now? you go girl.

Oh and sheister if you thing childishly insulting people is winning?
You may want to GFY

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
GB1

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Too funny. Ifubar is easily the most butthurt member of the campfire. Must lay awake at night obsessing over this stuff. Beat your dog when you get insulted on the internet?

Want a t-shirt? 20 bucks.

What a tool.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Wow Big Stick. Since that is the least redundant and nicest post you've sent me I will let it go at that. I also apologize once again for upsetting you so much. I hope you have a great day my friend.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Calvin
Too funny. Ifubar is easily the most butthurt member of the campfire. Must lay awake at night obsessing over this stuff. Beat your dog when you get insulted on the internet?

Want a t-shirt? 20 bucks.

What a tool.

Watching a grown man, as Stick puts it; suck azz is just downright embarrassing, if it makes you happy you go girl.

No t-shirt for me thanks anyway.

How about some investment advice, same value as the t-shirt coming from you.

Years ago I had to deal with azzholes in order to make a living.
Now I no longer have too.
So I sure as hell am not going to do it here.

Just as it's fun to Watch Trump flush out the liberal pussies, it's fun to watch Stick flush out the ass kissers.

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Sugar tits did you actually refer to someone on here as SUGAR TITs. Wow you unoriginal SOB. LMFAO. Imitation is the most sincere for of flattery. Your words not mine. 🤣

All things gun , what [bleep] Bullets are you using as comparable to get yourself in love with the blue parachute it hardly fits your 22 LR 800 or 6x45 2k imagination. Read this slow YOU NEED TO PEDDLE FASTER!!!! When you were giddy about a ratherby I was making history with .264 and .308
Also noticed you have the elk killing all figured. I dare your lying azz to slap up a picture of one you killed just one bull elk picture ( not a guy you know ) butt you. Hopefully it's as epic as your spike moose.

iRfuber, Calvin and star are good dudes and they remember sugar tits before the breakdown, and can't stop hoping he snaps out of it. It is never personal 😉.

Last edited by fredIII; 01/14/17.
IC B2

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Mucho Mas Mojo. wink

[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Twiggy's gang is coming out of the closet as the head master can only run his lips once a day. Funny to see his girls scramble. Bet they all have the "suck dick" mustache just like him. Everyone knows those handlebars are for face [bleep]. And Twig ain't afraid to knock the new off anything. Keep it going Twig as better weather is forecasted and this kind of fun can't hold out for long.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'm still trying to figure out why folks think he's wrong to recommend a 6.5 Creedmoor in a rifle with an 8 twist spout. Factory ammo is a given.

“There are some who can live without wild things and some who cannot.”
ALDO LEOPOLD
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
He ain't. He's just an azz hole for chatting on everyone else who suggests another option per usual. And it's always fun to rattle his cage this time of year when there is nothing else to do.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Kimber7man
I'm still trying to figure out why folks think he's wrong to recommend a 6.5 Creedmoor in a rifle with an 8 twist spout. Factory ammo is a given.

They are butt hurt. Odd behavior from grown men.

[bleep], even ifubar is patting himself on the back for missing the market almost reach 20k. One misinformed dude.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BobinNH
One of these days, I will break the factory load habit and stuff some hulls....but there isn't much real need. smile

This was among the first 3 shot groups I fired at 300 yards with the 120 gr Amax factory load. I fired another 3 and the group opened up, but still not bad for a factory load.

For reference the dot is 3".

[Linked Image]

Your shots are four (4)" low! The goal with hunting bullets is to hit right ON, to hit the game in a vital spot and not low!

The primary goal of a hunting rifle is to get the game. To HIT the game in a vital spot with the first shot and not to shoot 'groups'!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Savage_99
One of these days, I will break the factory load habit and stuff some hulls....but there isn't much real need. smile

This was among the first 3 shot groups I fired at 300 yards with the 120 gr Amax factory load. I fired another 3 and the group opened up, but still not bad for a factory load.

[Linked Image]

Your shots are four (4)" low! The goal with hunting bullets is to hit right ON, to hit the game in a vital spot and not low!

The primary goal of a hunting rifle is to get the game. To HIT the game in a vital spot with the first shot and not to shoot 'groups'!

You really are a stupid douche bag.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MasterBlaster

[Linked Image]

+1

Never underestimate your ability to overestimate your ability.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Sheister
Originally Posted by MasterBlaster

[Linked Image]

+1

This is the best information in this whole thread and I'm going + 2.

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Who me!? Thanks Fred!

It still shoots that way............ grin

The 280 Remington is overbore.

The 7 Rem Mag is over bore.
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B

[Linked Image]

Savage I promise you I have figured out how to hit game animals, I was playing with the brand new rifle there.GHC...

The 280 Remington is overbore.

The 7 Rem Mag is over bore.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Your info was fine I love 99 response and then the whole 99 is a douche bag sealed the deal. Best string of posts all day. And the +2 is a complete and utter agreement that 99 is a mountain mist pussy purifier.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
URfubar,

You simply hit "The Jackpot",in your Incredible Fhuqking STUPIDITY and if you feel compelled to assign emotion to it,then you are welcome to that "satisfaction" too...you "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

257Wby/100XLC comeups are lonnngggggggg etched in stone and fairly magnificent,until one starts talkin' multiple zipcodes and then like all other Quarterbores,there are vastly superior bore sizes from which to extoll Atmospheric Slippage. I enjoy that you relish the fact,that you are a Clueless Window Licking DUMB Fhuqk,who "gets" to read about it all and "do" none of it. Laughing!

I'd never even "seen" a 6.5 until you started "telling" me about 'em. That is unless of course you count over a quarter of a century sufferin' same. To be clear and only for your Incredible STUPIDITY,that is a Subtle Understatement and I'm sure as fhuqk Sand Bagging. Hint. Laughing!

Don't "forget" to start by fhuqking yourself,simply because you WILL get more poozy with that approach. Hint. Just saying. Laughing!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

DUMBow,

They list of things you could never do,is more than a touch glaring and a whole fhuqk of a lot hilarious in it's magnitude. Congratulations?!?

I simply asked,what someone as fhuqking STUPID as you,"does" for a "living" and am really "surprised" that the hilarity of same,is more than a touch embarrassing to you. Ain't it a fhuqking hoot,how Reality collides with your Fantasy? Hint. Just saying. Laughing!

You'll haveta pardon Puberty being rather kind to me and perhaps you'll have better "luck" "next" time? At "least" you've got the Sweet "Satisfaction" of them Homoerotic Fantasies of your's,that dance around inside your pointy head and dribble outta your tremblin' pouty lips. Re-Congratulations?!?

Groovin' on your countless Insecurities and "surprising" Full Fhuqking Retreat on ALL things The Rifle. Though in fairness,noone would know better than you,how "real" your Imagination and Pretend are to you. As an aside,when you "shoot" same,just how "loud" is it in that empty head of your's? I mean Ballpark decibels? Now you've finally got opportunity to speak in the first hand...you "lucky" kchunt. Laughing!

I'm ALL ears in your "version" of CBS and POA/POI correlations,as per your version of "knowledge","experience" and "results". Beings I'm on the ropes,spare no "details". As per always,I'm torn on which is gonna be fhuqking funnier,The Attempt,The Whine or The Excuses. Hint. Just saying. Laughing!

THANKS for "veneers" you Amazingly STUPID Fhuqk! Here's to the perpetual hilarity of you doing your BEST. Laughing!

Wow +P+++!!!

Bless your heart.

PS and by the way,I've seen me fish.

[Linked Image]

Never been tough to cypher who shoots and who don't. "Luckily" for you...you "get" to read about it and look at the splendid pixels,if only because that is within your "means".

Hint.

Just saying.

Laughing!..................

Sheister,

It is rather fhuqking Fascinating,that Do NOTHING DUMB Fhuqks feel compelled to wield their sheer and utter CLUELESSNESS in sucha fashion.

Oblivious hilarity...never ain't not THE fhuqking funniest.(grin)

Don't go spookin' the hole,I'm on the ropes.

Bless their hearts.

Laughing!................

Joel,

Oh she spends all of her time Imagining and Pretending,while "living" vicariously. Then tries to "convince" herself that she "doesn't care". Funny [bleep]!

Mainly because it is the only "move" she's got.

Bless her heart.

Laughing!...............

'7man,

He ain't wrong and never has been.

Them facts do fhuqk The Do NOTHING Gang up,more than a smidge.(grin)

Bless their hearts.

Laughing!............

Salvage99,

I'd still happily purchase the video of you,TRYING to "sneak up" on a glass of fhuqking water...you poor poor(literally),STUPID Fhuqk.

What century was it,that you last went outside? Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!............

'inNH,

The RAR Kreedmire's are SERIOUS Sleepers.

Or so I've heard.(grin)

Always wanted to try a .264"!.................

'Blaster,

Nope.

She's quite a fhuqking bit,more STUPID than that.

Bless her heart.

Laughing!...............

Fredrica,

You are sooooooooo fhuqking far behind...you cain't even see the dust. Congratulations?!?

Use as much Imagination and Pretend as deem requisite,to lie to yourself and aloud,if only because it's the only "moves" you've got.

I've never even heard of a 308,in either bore sizing or chambering. You couldn't pack them spent primers,in your Soccer Mom Bitch Mobile and I fhuqking hate the chambering. To be clear and only for your Incredible STUPIDITY,that is a Subtle Understatement and I'm sure as fhuqk Sand Bagging. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

What is it that you "do" for a "living" again,that precludes you from obtaining(that means "get")your first good 22LR? Spare no "details". LAUGHING!

Here's to you doing your best and the copious hilarity obliviously quantified by your rampant Delusions. As an aside,didja' ever get them "tricky" Mils and MOA's sorted out?!? Laughing!

Bless your heart,you AMAZINGLY Stupid Fhuqk.

Laughing!............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
"Like sand through the hour glass, so goes the days of Stick's life."

Hey Suck Dick!, I mean Butt Lick or Big Stick. Peeps are getting bored with this so change up the topic and show some pixels of your knife collection. You can whine and stop your elf slippers about how we don't know [bleep] about proper knife geometry and steel. I find that particularly hilarious as all that truly matters with knives is "sharp." That ought to be good for a few lines when your done huffing your Yankee Candle collection.

Page 7 of 48 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 47 48

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

540 members (219 Wasp, 222Sako, 1eyedmule, 06hunter59, 1_deuce, 12344mag, 61 invisible), 2,586 guests, and 1,305 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,570
Posts18,473,264
Members73,940
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.