Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
NTO Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I have hunted with Mike. He is a stand up guy and makes sure you have a great hunt. I have have done a lot of hunting all over and being in the business myself for over 20 years it takes a lot to impress me and Mike did that in October when I did a hunt with him.

North Texas Outfitters
www.huntexoticgame.com

R2BA Auction Company LLC
www.r2baauctions.com
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by NTO
I have hunted with Mike. He is a stand up guy and makes sure you have a great hunt. I have have done a lot of hunting all over and being in the business myself for over 20 years it takes a lot to impress me and Mike did that in October when I did a hunt with him.

Same here. On our first hunt with Mike Mckinny back in 2015, he drove 400+ miles ONE WAY to meet us at the ranch we booked with him. He didn't have to do that but he did anyway just to say hello and have a brew with us. Mulie Mike has been nothing but professional every time I've dealt with him since. The guides on the ranch I've hunted with make you feel at home and like your family. Don't know anything about the other guy in this thread just putting in my .02 about Mike's excellent reputation. You won't go wrong booking with Mike.

H
H
David, (if that's even your real name),

I am not sure if you're drunk or just crazy but I'm guessing both based on your spelling and grammar.

Keep aligning yourself with outfitters who lie you you. If McKinny gave you a lease agreement out here, he was bullshitting you and you're a fool for booking with an outfit like that.

McKinny leases no land here. If you want to experience a good hunt, book with honest outfits. You got taken for a ride. Just admit it and blame your outfitter - not your guide.

H
H
Originally Posted by Canazes9

That's the only reason I didn't beat your ass at your trailer Chris - you owe Mike a great big public thank you.

David

That's funny right there. I'm not even that "Chris"...but I'm smart enough to know that had you threatened anyone out here in this desert, your family wouldn't even know where to find your remains for burial.

You've already proven yourself to be a useless, drunken piece of excrement so move along, Nancy. I won't reply to this again. Now that we know who you are, we wouldn't give you the time of day.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by huntaoudad

That's the only reason I didn't beat your ass at your trailer Chris - you owe Mike a great big public thank you.

David

That's funny right there. I'm not even that "Chris"...but I'm smart enough to know that had you threatened anyone out here in this desert, your family wouldn't even know where to find your remains for burial.

You've already proven yourself to be a useless, drunken piece of excrement so move along, Nancy. I won't reply to this again. Now that we know who you are, we wouldn't give you the time of day.

You're right, I did mistake your babbling for Leland - too much bullschit to read.

The idea that there's anything to fear from desert gutter trash other than a possible case of head lice from sitting next to you in the truck is high comedy. I didn't threaten any body - I plainly stated a fact. I guess Leland being such a bad a$$ is the reason he kept scurrying around the truck to get away from me like a little girl.

You sure do talk a lot of $hit for somebody that wasn't even there. Chris Leland signed the lease documents too. Leland lied like a little bitch, over and over. His story kept changing every time we talked to him. I guess that's because he was too f'ing stoned to remember what he had told me last time.

David

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

David

This oozes with professionalism. Keep selling it Chris Miller.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by kingston

David

This oozes with professionalism. Keep selling it Chris Miller.

[bleep] sign me up!!!! I really would like to hang out with a bunch of low life's for my vacation. Oh and if you spill the bong water your remains will never be found. 🤣You guys crack me up.
I was wondering about all those milk jug kids?? They didn't book a hunt did they.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I don't have to spend 5 grand for a phu cked up hunt hell I can do that myself for free..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
This is almost as good as some of the old "Safariman" threads!

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by jim54
This is almost as good as some of the old "Safariman" threads!

It's the gift that keeps on giving!

Let me google that for you....

Chris Miller you have hitched your wagon to a star - good job!

Just a matter of time till Leland screws you/steals from you/etc. Like the old parable about the rabbit and the scorpion it's his nature.

Laffin ....

David

IC B3

H
H
Originally Posted by curdog4570
I don't know either of these guys, but I hunted MD out of Terlingua last month......

Ten hunters on 100k acres and all we saw were young bucks and lots of does.

The guy who is offering MD hunts on only 1200 acres is ripping people off. TP&W estimates ONE trophy MD buck for every 13000 acres in the Trans Pecos, so it takes a lot of country for a quality hunt.

I don't know Mike McKinney personally,but he has a good reputation as far as I know.

I wouldn't judge him from this new guys comments.

Rick should delete this thread unless the new guy paid his ad fee.

With who if you don't mind me asking? McKinny is the only one selling MD hunts down here that I know of which is funny because we have virtually no mule deer.

H
H
Anyway.... thanks Don for posting out here. We appreciate your support along with the 10,000 who follow our Facebook page. We're not much into these forums where these pissing matches go down. We prefer grownup conversations and professional interaction. Our massive following and all of the written reviews and testimonials speak for themselves.

I only jumped on here to defend a man who was not here to defend himself. McKinny built his business off of the backs of good men like Leland who do all of the work and provide all of the land. If he was a decent man, he would admit that and he would have also chosen to cut ties face to face instead of over an email like he did.

Have fun, kiddos. We're giving away 5 hunts this month to SCI, veterans and youth. Got a lot of work to do with all of that so I won't be back to check in.

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Hunt aoudad, in your first [bleep] post you claimed that 1200 AC is "great deer country " and in your 8 post you claim there re virtually no deer. Which is it? Good luck peddling ewe hunts.

"I used to be a tired hunting guide, now I'm just a re-tired hunting guide"

"No eternal reward will forgive us now, for wasting the dawn" JM

Jared
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Good luck to you Mr Miller and Mr Leland it's sad it came to this. Best of luck.

Specializing in Free Range hunts in far west Texas for Native & Exotic Game. Hunts for All budgets with Financing available.

www.westtexashunt.com

Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/WestTexasHuntOrganization/
S
S
I don't know drama behind this thread and I am not a guided hunt kinda guy and have never ever been on a guided big game hunt, but I will tell a story that will vouch for the character of one of the people mentioned.

On another forum I had posted that I needed an aoudad cape for my public land aoudad that a taxidermist messed up on. Mulie Mike saw my post and contacted me a couple times. He had a client who was not mounting his aoudad. Mike caped it and saved that cape for me. I was to be Quail hunting at Black Gap later that year and was not going to be far from where his hunters were staying, so Mike had one of his guides headed down to bring the cape with him. I was allowed to crash at a house with his guided hunters for few hours while waiting to pick up the cape. Mike would not accept one penny from me. He did this for no gain. Thanks again Mike. My Aoudad mount still looks as great as the day I got it back from the 2nd taxidermist.

W
WeimGuy Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
W
Anyway.... thanks Don for posting out here. We appreciate your support along with the 10,000 who follow our Facebook page. We're not much into these forums where these pissing matches go down. We prefer grownup conversations and professional interaction. Our massive following and all of the written reviews and testimonials speak for themselves.

I only jumped on here to defend a man who was not here to defend himself. McKinny built his business off of the backs of good men like Leland who do all of the work and provide all of the land. If he was a decent man, he would admit that and he would have also chosen to cut ties face to face instead of over an email like he did.

Have fun, kiddos. We're giving away 5 hunts this month to SCI, veterans and youth. Got a lot of work to do with all of that so I won't be back to check in.

Just for the record I have no skin in this game, however I will vouch for Chris Miller. I don't know and have never met Chris Leland. Chris Miller has been a good friend of mine for the last seven years. We have done some business together and he has been more than fair to me in those dealings, to his own detriment. If he did fall in with a less than reputable character I have no doubt that He will make it right despite what others do.

"We don't rent pigs"
G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
FWIW, I've seen Mulie Mikes posts in the Outfitter/discounted hunts forum on the Accurate Reloading website for several years. Like the Campfire, I visit that site several times a day. Although I seldom do guided hunts, I check out that forum quite often. If Mike was not a straight up guy, and taking care of his biz and clients, it would have come to a head, and my notice many moons before this. I've seen reports in the American Big Game Hunting forum there detailing hunts with Mike. Those reports were positive enough that I've thought about contacting him to do a hunt.

Just sayin!

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Geedub, we miss ya in the VBTE,
Just sayin!

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
As a Texan, I'm embarrassed.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
Visit soon,

off to "Death Valley" a couple days..............

perforate a few porkers,

kill a few brewski's

and just maybe.................

[Linked Image]
get a shot at this guy.

[Linked Image]

I have him on game cam a few times, but have never laid eyes on him, but I'm patient!

ya!

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

569 members (1minute, 10gaugemag, 2500HD, 160user, 1234, 222Sako, 65 invisible), 2,279 guests, and 1,279 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,789
Posts18,496,041
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.