Hop To
Page 10 of 48 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 47 48
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by irfubar

Ooooh,
ok Kaleb, you got me there. What is this, are you in the third grade?

Name calling? really?

Have we met and I didn't know it?
Do we have mutual friends I don't know about?

On what basis do you judge me an idiot?

I assumed is was based upon my response to this thread?

I must admit you have me at a disadvantage as I don't know you.

As much as you would like to play a childish name calling game, I don't care to play.

So you will have to find someone else.

Funny stuff. Ifubar sounds like a chick. Again.

GB1

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
You still running RL17 in the Saum

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Do share.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Ain't much past he is still shooting a saum and using rl17. Calvin is a good dude.
Lot of guys find a soft spot for poor retarded sugartits. My soft spot is for the people who have to suffer the arrogant little bastard. Larrys soft spots on top of his head.

Last edited by fredIII; 01/19/17.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Calvin is perty good, brothers are real good....

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Calvin is perty good, brothers are real good....

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Judlady,

Oh how I enjoy your version of "knowledge","results" and "experience"! GREAT time to say you "know" a Cutter too. Congratulations?!?

"Nick The New Guy" is a Patented Trampin' Move and rather unsettlin' to them that cain't,due their copious WELL founded Insecurities,as you obliviously extoll. To pull it off in Full Fashion(pun be intended),one needs NIB tools,down to the Spencer nail(full custom there too),RITR,rainwear,cork shoes and the like...then you simply unleash Da' SKEELZ and laugh at The DUMB Fhuqks. Style Points is always awarded,for unfurling a Custom Powder Coated McDonald T and you'd need a co-signer for it alone. Google it. Now you can say you've "seen" one,you "lucky" kchunt. Laughing!

Rest assured I'm fhuqking laughing. To be clear and only for your Incredible STUPIDITY,that is a Subtle Understatement and I'm sure as fhuqk Sand Bagging your Dumbfhuqktitude. Hint. Laughing!

Don't "forget" to tell yourself that you "could too". LAUGHING!

[Linked Image]

You suck a mean ass,you Turd Polishing CLUELESS Fhuqk.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

DUMBow,

You be SURE to tell yourself that which you need to hear most and TRY to "convince" yourself of same. Ain't it a hoot...that even someone as fhuqking STUPID as you,knows how far they are in over their head? Congratulations?!? Laughing!

Neighbor's Cherry Tree,kept blowin' leaves on my porch.

SO I Chopped It Down With A Borrowed Stihl.

Now you can say you've "seen" one,you "lucky" kchunt. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image]

Groovin' on your pics. "Luckily" for you and the rest of The Do NOTHING Gang,Imagination and Pretend are priced within your "means",so you can stay "stocked up". Laughing!

Ain't it a fhuqking hoot,that with you and your ilk,that after it's all said and done...there's been a fhuqk of a LOT more said,than "done"?!? Read that again. Now one more time. GREAT time to Google it. Just saying. Hint. Laughing!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

kaleb,

Don't swipe her Imagination and Pretend...if only because it's "all" she's "got" and that'd be mean.

Just sayin'.

Hint.

Bless her heart.

Laughing!.................

Magnumdoosh,

Oh my...didja' really Re-Pretend your "vaunted" Imaginary Pretend Ignore and broke outta it,because you were powerless in the refrain of talkin' about my cock,you "hard charging" "lucky" kchunt? Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

As per always,feel free to cite ANYONE that you "think" does "less" than you...if only for poignant perspective. Hint. Laughing!

PLEASE find me "mistaken" and I'll happily rub your nose in your Stupidity and grantcha' opportunity to yet again prove that besides being a CLUELESS Kchunt,you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. Hint. Just saying. Laughing!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

fredrica,

I enjoy your Imagination and it's Pretend,almost as much as you do...though for very different reasons. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Any luck with them "tricky" MOA's and Mil's?!? Didn't think so. Just saying. Laughing!

I've never seen a 7 ShamWow,GREAT time to "tell" me about them too. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image]

Being great ain't easy,but it's worth the effort and you "get" to read about it and look at the splendid pixels...you "lucky" kchunt. Laughing!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

URfubar,

I enjoy how "real" your Imagination and it's Pretend are to you,as you TRY to talk about things you've never seen...let alone "done". Congratulations?!?

Few things funnier,than your TRYING to keep pace with the Facts and Physics I plainly stated,as extrapolated by your version of "means","abilities" and "comprehension". The poignant profundity of that Dichotomy,readily escapes you,which is of course THE recipe for Oblivious Humor...you "lucky" kchunt.

Reality is,that you simply cannot begin to fathom the breadth of wares I'm privvy too,mainly because you gotta suffer using you as a barometer of "evaluation" and slopes don't get any more slippery than that. To be clear and only for your Incredible STUPIDITY,that is a Subtle Understatement and I'm sure as fhuqk Sand Bagging your Dumbfhuqktitude. Hint. Laughing!

I enjoy the Fabricated Delusions of your "citing" all of my builds,as if you were there. LAUGHING!

To be "fair",I certainly don't "get" to "shoot" as "much" as you,though I do a whole fhuqk of a LOT more. You'd need seven co-signers,to begin to have an inkling of a FIRST fhuqking clue. Hint. Laughing!

Gettin' a kick outta your fascination with the 257Wby and mebbe even some day,you'll get to touch your first one! Take pics when you do,as that'll be a BIG moment in your "life". Laughing!

Noone on The Planet knows that chambering better than I,amongst a host of others I just might shoot a "smidge". To be clear and only for your Incredible STUPIDITY,that is a Subtle Understatement and I'm sure as fhuqk Sand Bagging your Dumbfhuqktitude. Hint. Laughing!

You be CERTAIN to keep talkin' in the Past,as if what is available now,was available then...if it helps your Imaginbation and Pretend,feel free to concoct THE Delusion that you've a fhuqking clue. You never have and never will. Hint. Just saying. Laughing!

Now because boolits matter more than headstamps and Hornady is connectin' dots like no other,it is hardly a "fluke" that their recent unveiling of unrivaled .264" projectiles,rated building a few rifles around. Same as their .224,.243 and .284 offerings do,if only for starters. To be fair though,I don't have much more than 50 rifles built by any one Plumber,so I don't get to shoot as "many" different chamberings/twists/throats as you do,though I certainly do a whooooooooooollllleeeeeee fhuqk of a LOT more. Hint. To be clear and only for your Incredible STUPIDITY,that is a Subtle Understatement and I'm sure as fhuqk Sand Bagging your Dumbfhuqktitude. Hint. Laughing!

The Kreedmire is a simplistic design,that connects THE trifecta and all that escapes your "means","abilities" and "comprehension". Twist/throat/COAL latitude jive nicely and not so "surprisingly",there are a host of projectiles expressly slated to it,by the Maker who proffered the notion and got it SALAMI'd. Ain' that a right proper fhuqking "coincidence"?!? Hint.

Funniest part is,you've never even seen the stuff I graciously dangled pictures of,so as to letcha' "unleash" your Imagination and it's Pretend. Pardon my being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess,as you guess long,loud and often. To be clear and only for your Incredible STUPIDITY,that is a Subtle Understatement and I'm sure as fhuqk Sand Bagging your Dumbfhuqktitude. Hint. Laughing!

I'm rather at ease in the culmination of Facts and Physics,reliably trumping your Imagination and it's Pretend,if only to your chagrin. Wares that ACTUALLY exist and are in my mitts,are a touch more than soothin' in their ability to extrapolate the warm/fuzzy,but you "get" to read about it you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Just saying. Laughing!

Allow me to fuel that fire and letcha' be able to say you'e "seen" this too. Great time to nod your head and feign a "clue". LAUGHING!

[Linked Image]

I simply stated that Kreedmire Factory Fodder ala 147 ELD(the ones you've NEVER "seen"),puts it on the MK248Mod0 300Winny fodder,the boys in da' 'box are more than a touch familiar with. Why did I say that? Simply because it is a fhuqking FACT. Hint.

In fairness,here's what they look like...you "lucky" kchunt. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image]

The 147 ELD is simply the best pitch goin' in .264" and the headstamp has no bearing upon that constant,as plainly stated more times than you have IQ Points. Hint. Just saying. Laughing!

Now as OEM rifles go in turnkey fashion,the Kreedmire is certainly tough to whoop up on,when talking the sanctity of Factory Fodder as per the crux and very Title of this Thread. Hint. Just saying. Laughing!

That it blends an ungodly BC of requisite mettle to harness it's launch,with a well thunked RPM,COAL and throat...prolly don't hurt the fhuqking equation either and especially because you cain't understand such simplistic harmony. Hint. Just saying. Laughing!

I cain't speak much to the 223AI,if only because I've "only" got (13) of 'em. Gots me a "hunch" that throat,COAL and RPM are more than capably covered and that a 8" RPM'd 21" version of same Smoochin' a 75A-Max at somewhere between 2.450 and 2.500" is easily my Favoritest chambering of ALL Time. 3150fps with 26grs of powder and unrivaled logistics,is a veddy veddy nice place to be. Why? Because I'm simply afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess. Hint. To be clear and only for your Incredible STUPIDITY,that is a Subtle Understatement and I'm sure as fhuqk Sand Bagging your Dumbfhuqktitude. Hint. Laughing!

I getta kick outta you FULL Retard DUMB Fhuqks as you start talkin' "we" and "us"...if only because you are wellllllllllllll shy of having the requisite MOJO to speak in the firsthand. Hint. Just saying. LAUGHING!

In "fairness" however,I shoot more than a few 270's and the best wear a .378" case head and are of 8" or greater RPM. Hint. Just saying. Laughing!

There ain't NO slighting how very WELL founded your countless Insecurities are and it's always a treat to be regaled with your version of "knowledge","experience" and "results". GREAT time to dangle some pics. LAUGHING!

Lemme grease the skids one last time,so you can yet again "unleash" your GoogleFu and use your Imagination to Pretend a CLUE. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

You "hard chargers" are a fhuqking hoot.

Bless your heart...you poor poor(literally) STUPID Fhuqk.

Wow +P++!

Laughing!.................

Whattya' gals gonna ALMOST "do" today? Spare no "details" and feel free to pinch pics as you MUST.

LAUGHING!.......................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Liar Larry, so you hopped outta the cab for a pic? And I'm really digging the pics with no face!!! Didja steal those among other things???? You're doing great princess, just remember, you caint bullshit the playas.....

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
More well founded insecurities....
[Linked Image]

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Ooooops....... 80 gr bt bidness......
[Linked Image]

Great BC, via the epic goatphuque.....

Ain’t easy havin pals.
IC B3

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Still talking chit and having no clue. Still flinging pics and links while showing your azz. You're the greatest Larry, just ask yourself. Keep up the run. Perspective is everything and I can't wait for those pics of you next to your truck thinking your big until everyone realizes it's just a Tacoma. A picture is worth a thousand words, especially yours.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Liar Larry, 2016 Rosie, $100 thompson thunder hawk, 405 gr lead black belts, 120 gr pyrodex, musket caps, BC of .230.... google it.
[Linked Image]
This is what happens when you've killed enough [bleep] to fill a 3200 sf house and a 24'x60' shop, you simply hang it on the grand father clock..... Laffin

As you'll note, the crown moulding and fancy mud job..... can't afford much can I??? Broke Dick welfare cull..... buy your ol lady some new towels at least maybe a new dinette set!!! Haha

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Oooops the epic goat phuque strikes again!!!! Notice the copious amounts of dumb tape and beeg tall turrets!!!! Laffin
[Linked Image]

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Liar Larry, if only to horn your squaw up.... haha
[Linked Image]

Last edited by Judman; 01/20/17.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Phuque I'm tripping over bone..... grin
[Linked Image]
Please regale me on the ways of shootin, tape, turrets,calibers and such, I need some advice....

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Ooooops epic goat phuque strikes again!!! Hola!!! Note the beeg turrets, dumb tape, and the gay buck rogers stickers..... haha
[Linked Image]

Not a bad trifecta of splendid species in a year... hint google it and blah blah blah

Ain’t easy havin pals.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
To funny

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
You do any guiding? Nice critters.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Negative, just love buck huntin....

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I will do a guided opossum hunt though .... grin
[Linked Image]

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Page 10 of 48 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 47 48

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

542 members (219 Wasp, 222Sako, 1eyedmule, 06hunter59, 1_deuce, 12344mag, 61 invisible), 2,559 guests, and 1,335 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,566
Posts18,473,245
Members73,940
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.