R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by TomT
Delta Team Tactical
1800 South State St.
Orem, UT 84097

I was hoping someone would chime in with: "used them lots, never had a problem", or the like. I'm a mellow guy & hate conflict, so I can't imagine what I did to them to not even get a return e-mail or call. If they just emailed and said: hey, your order will ship in a _____ (day, week), I would have been cool. The lack of customer service from the CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPT. is somewhat shocking. -TomT
used them lots, never had a problem

Well, not lots, but I've used them and never had a problem. Sorry about yours. I believe they are a fairly small operation so absences could make a difference in performance at times, perhaps.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
GB1

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by TomT
That's very nice of you to offer, thanks! But, as luck would have it, my wife succeeded (just a bit ago), where I had no luck. She got through to their customer service dept. They said they were having problems with a new order process, and my part should ship sometime next week. Fingers crossed.

Thanks for letting me vent all! I hope everyone has a great weekend & gets some hunting or shooting in. -TomT

Was sure thinking you didn't give it much time or effort before complaining on the net...

Everyone, me included, is so used to emails and texts etc.. just going through instantly... and the last year or so its to the point that if I need to know on an email or such, I have to send it with the recieved and read attachments checked etc...

Things are not instant. Like we assume they are. Things can get lost. And on a to good to be true deal, I'm sure you were not the single only message they had to recieve and get an answer to and then respond to....

Just my take on impatience these days.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I've ordered from them a couple of times. First order was for a carbon fiber handguard. What came was an aluminum quad-rail. Called they're customer service and was promptly emailed a return shipping label. The young lady had me hold, while she went and checked inventory to confirm the item I had ordered was in stock, pulled it, labeled it and had it ready to go, and relayed that info back to me. I had the right item in my hands before I had a chance to send the errant item back - and no double charge.

Second order went without a hitch*.

* Shortly after my second order, an attempt to hack my CC was detected by the card issuer (they called me!). The second order from Delta Team Tactical was the first time I had used this new card.

I'm shying away from them. But then again, I'm not in need of any AR stuff right now.

I never thought I'd grow up to be a grumpy old man, but I did, and I'm killin' it.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

646 members (160user, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 17CalFan, 66 invisible), 2,990 guests, and 1,304 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,847
Posts18,478,431
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.