Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 48 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 47 48
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Jud you ever heard of the bang bang show. In Elma sounds fun lots of LR shooting take a look. My buddy's family puts on a portion

GB1

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Sugar tits!!!!!! Crying "daddy stop saying that I'm not a pos". 35 years later daddy was spot fckn on. πŸ˜‚πŸ‘

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Baby girl has a knife sharper than poor old sugar tits.

[Linked Image]

Last edited by fredIII; 01/20/17.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Judlady,

Your Hollie Hobby Riggin'...is fhuqking HILARIOUS. Congratulations?!?

Must be VERY "exciting" for you to swoon sooooooooooo much schit and have "needs" that condone same and allow it to "work" so "well" for you...you "lucky" kchunt. Laughing!

If someone spun you in a circle,by throwing rubber dicks behind your back,you'd get lost and would haveta shoot a fhuqking flare,for The Guide to come rescue you from The Pasture. A .329 BC in .243" is purty High Zoot stuff. Laughing!

But it's prolly some "proprietary" chambering I've never seen or heard of?!? LAUGHING!

.530 BC here,along with a Smooch and copious latitude in the magwell,if only because the throat jives in the 8" Brux. Hint. Google it and nod your head like you "know". Laughing!

[Linked Image]

1000 words,all of which is over your head. .435 BC here at 3150fps launch in a 7" Rock and threading the needle,ala 6x Fixed Fhuqker...what were the "odds"?!? Laughing!

[Linked Image]

.395 BC here at 2875fps and now you can say you've seen a Reupold MK4 M3 6x And Marty Max's...you "lucky" kchunt. Laughing! Pardon shootin' that barrel out and now it wears a MK12 SPR 8" at 18" and a 10x MQ with 30MOA mounts. Google it all and nod your head and use your Imagination to PRETEND a fhuqking first clue. Hint. Just saying. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

More .395 BC and only 2850fps in this 18" 8" Middy and now you can say you've "seen" an Illuminatti...you "lucky" kchunt. Laughing! I wonder how many Mils of up,are hidden in that erector and stashed upon that windshield? Mebbe shoot Fredrica a PM and you to CLUELESS Twats can cypher on it,because she is as "good" as you are,with such "Technical" thangs. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image]

.109 BC at 3030fps(formin' load). Hell...mebbe even some day,you'll be able to "afford" your FIRST camera?!? Nawwwwwwwwww......THAT ain't in the cards. At least you can "afford" to gawk my killer pics,you "lucky" kchunt. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that you are far more knowed up on Indoor male Anatomy,than ANYTHING Outdoors...you "lucky" kchunt. Whattya' "do" for a "living" again?!? LAUGHING!

Bless your heart.

I'm crying...I'm laughing soooooooooooooo fhuqking hard!!!!!

Here's to your "best" and just how hard you TRY. Whatcha' gonna ALMOST "do" today? Spare no "details". LAUGHING!

'Bout time for THE unveilin',replete with 147 ELD square Smooches riding proudly in binderless AICS mags,Horn rings tossin' 40 MOA in the fray,one of them there MacaMillion stocks,10x MQ Fixed Fhuqker,Alpha brass kickoff,Halfa Twist spout and use as much Imagination and Pretend as you DARE,to "convince" yourself that you "won't" be reading my EVERY word and gawking my EVERY pixel. Hint. Just saying...you "lucky" kchunt. Don't "forget" to tell yourself that you "could too". Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Wow +P+++!

Laughing!...............

DUMBow,

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that you suck a mean ass,while "living" vicariously. Congratulations?!?

Being great ain't easy,but it's worth the effort,at least you get to read about it and gawk the Splendid Pixels...you "lucky" kchunt.

GREAT time to dangle some Heralded 'Em 'Em pics and muse some particulars. LAUGHING!!!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...................

Fredrica,

Not just anyone can be a DUMB enough fhuqk,to incorrectly spell "too". Whattya' do for a "living" again',due your uncanny "smarts" and "abilities" with numbers? Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise" that even someone as fhuqking STUPID as you,KNOWS better than to TRY and say anything germane about blades and nope...that ain't a Teutonic Dialect. Google it. Laughing!

It'd be like you or Judlady TRYING to "talk" glass,barrels,boolits, or ANYTHING Outdoors in the firsthand. Mebbe you "hard chargers" oughtta go Halfsies on your first camera? Rest ASSURED,noone could better tell/show you how to drive it,than I. Hint. Just saying. LAUGHING!

I enjoy how "real" your Imagination and Pretend are to you....you "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!............

(Addendum to reiterate FULL Dot Connection)

'400,

I've a "hunch" that a VERY Wise Man plainly cited Facts and Physics,graciously arranged same on a Silver Platter and coupled said arrangement with crystalline pixels,denoting the particulars of said blueprint. The magnitude of the splendor is apparent to the astute,though hilariously befuddle Window Lickers everywhere,if only as per always.

Hint.

Just saying................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Did C_Roy get his answer?

You ain't about that life.
IC B2

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Sugar tits is on the ROPE. He's spell check my posts holly crap. That's priceless.

Larry for a living. I told you, I pimp girls like you. You jealous little slut.

Stop sending me PM's I have told you we ain't ever going to be friends.

Last edited by fredIII; 01/21/17.
J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
Liar Larry, all that babbling and bullschitt, and I still out killed you, again, with a epic goat phuque, spitting.329' coyote boolits!!!! Laffin

PS how did the squaw like my shaft???? Laffin

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
[Linked Image]

Liar Larry, Kostanich build whelen, "google him" I'm betting the will be bodies on it next year, ie; moose and elk, maybe a buck or 3. Notice the dumb tape, beeg turrets, and gay buck rogers stickers.... oh 225 sgk 's... don't know the BC, don't much give a rusty phuque, but there will be blood.... Laffin

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
Liar Larry, I will upgrade my camera when you upgrade your wardrobe.... god damn I'm crying!!!! Haha. What size shoe you wear again???😭😭
[Linked Image]

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
Liar Larry, you've been led to water!!!! These along with a $100 musket will fill the freezer, quite handily ifn your not a lazy kcunt..... hint
[Linked Image]

Ain’t easy havin pals.
IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
Liar Larry, again, my career, hasn't changed in 20 years, it's rough duty, shorts in the winter time and nurses rubbing lotion on my legs..... might have to break up a fight or 2 a day, but it ain't no thang........ Laffin
[Linked Image]

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
Oooops g loomis signature glx north fork just tied up for me. Should I take pics of fish??? Like those sore backs you post????
[Linked Image]

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
How many Sitka bucks does this buck equal liar Larry???3? 4? Those Sitkas are tough sumbitches huh???? Laffin
[Linked Image]

Ain’t easy havin pals.
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Larry. I hear Barnum&Bailey's folded up the tent for the last time. Sorry you're out of work but, that explains all your free time. Perhaps someone like you with all your fans should post less pics and lip off less. 40K+ posts between your split personalities,all with pics and insults sure leaves you wide open. Think about it if you can.

Last edited by Stickbow; 01/21/17. Reason: Tidbit for Larry
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
" it's a kin to windshield wipers on a Billy goats azz". That was a sugar tits post line. For the first time he speaks what he knows. Goats azz's. 2 funny <==. Larry best of luck finding a job momma and the 7-11 checkstand will be tough to get by on.

Sugar tits you still wanted in Oregon those warrants usually don't just go away. Living every day wondering about a knock on the door. 😳

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Sugar tits. once the man knocks you can get that GED and work will be easier to find.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I've got no dog in this cat fight, but will fill in for elkhunterdude as he's got other priorities to worry about right now.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Page 11 of 48 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 47 48

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

547 members (007FJ, 1936M71, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 17CalFan, 57 invisible), 2,505 guests, and 1,399 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,558
Posts18,473,081
Members73,940
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.