Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
4ager Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
The Rs have the House. They have the Senate. They control at least 34 Governor's mansions and 32 state legislatures (including all of them in the South). Trump, as an R with the balls to actually fight, is POTUS. The Rs still hold a majority in the SCOTUS and that will expand within the next four years. The economy is already picking up due to anticipation of Trump bringing manufacturing and jobs back to the U.S.

How in the Hell will the GOPe f'k this up?

Easy: they'll go "culture warrior" instead of focusing on the economy.

Yes, abortion is a travesty that needs to end. Do it via 6-7 SCOTUS appointments. Quit worrying about who is f'king whom in their bedroom; nunyabizness.

Concentrate on the economy, on bringing back jobs and manufacturing, on improving crumbling infrastructure, and on rebuilding the military. Do that, and the swing states of VA, WV, PA, OH, NC, NH, and MI are solid R in 2020 (and beyond) and the Rs control Congress as well. The rest takes cares of itself at that point.

Concentrate on breaking the back of the D-plantation for blacks in urban areas by creating jobs there and busting up the gangs and rings of violence. Do that, and the Ds can't win anywhere outside of the urban elite sectors. The rest takes care of itself then.

Concentrate on the economy and leave all the culture war bullschit to the side, because if you win on the economy the culture war stuff takes care of itself.

The GOPe will f'k this up if they do otherwise.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The R's will look for the easy way out and don't want to offend their big money donors. You are right, they will F'k this up.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
TDC Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
+1. I wholeheartedly agree. Trump is not a culture warrior but some of the Rs in Congress are. Economy, Economy, Economy.

TDC Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Oh, and term limits would be nice (dreaming). 2 terms for senators and 5 for reps.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C

I am going to the Art Institute today..........

I need all the plucking culture I can git.

IC B2

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Rs always find a way to shoot themselves in the foot.

Y
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Y
That's what leadership is all about. Hopefully, we finally have some.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
They better get a game plan before the midterms.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
They better get a game plan before the midterms.

The best game plan for the Republicans is get up a little earlier, warm up/stretch, and do their dead level best to keep up with President Trump.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The usual suspect 'R's will try to go back to their old way of business.
Hopefully, the Trump presidency will not be the old way of business.

Black Cows Matter!
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sean, don't you agree that addressing the problems of the cities, which you listed, is gonna be tricky without exceeding the proper role of the Federal Government?

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by cisco1

Think I'd rather have a large dog chit meatloaf for lunch. sick

Trump Won!
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
National defense, foreign policy and ensuring that states don't overstep the Constitution (via Supreme Court cases) are where the Federal Government needs to spend their time.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by gunner500
Originally Posted by cisco1

Think I'd rather have a large dog chit meatloaf for lunch. sick

C'mon gunner, this would be our kind of artist.

At the National Art Gallery in Dublin, a husband and wife were staring at a portrait that had them completely confused.

The painting depicted three black men totally naked sitting on a park bench. Two of the figures had black willies, but the one in the middle had a pink willie.

The curator of the gallery realized that they were having trouble interpreting the painting and offered his assessment.

He went on for over half an hour explaining how it depicted the sexual emasculation of black men in a predominately white, patriarchal society. 'In fact,' he pointed out, 'some serious critics believe that the pink willie also reflects the cultural and sociological oppression experienced by gay men in contemporary society.'

After the curator left, an Irishman, approached the couple and said, 'Would you like to know what the painting is really about?'

'Now why would you claim to be more of an expert than the curator of the gallery?' asked the couple.

'Because I'm the guy who painted it,' he replied.

'In fact, there are no black men depicted at all! They're just three Irish coal miners. The guy in the middle went home for lunch.'

[Linked Image]

4ager Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by curdog4570
Sean, don't you agree that addressing the problems of the cities, which you listed, is gonna be tricky without exceeding the proper role of the Federal Government?

Not necessarily.

Appoint Fed prosecutors that actually prosecute violent criminals and break up gangs.

Invest in infrastructure rebuilding that create jobs.

Redirect Fed funding from programs that are not working and only fatten D wallets to programs that teach trades and do work to provide labor for those infrastructure jobs.

Revise welfare to make work a goal and welfare temporary.

Crack down on the use of Fed HUD supported housing as areas of drug and gang activity.

Those are Fed actions under the existing laws. Just a few that come to mind quickly.

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Need to ship more ammo to $hitago, Detroit and do marksmanship training 10 out of 29 wasn't very good last report!!!

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
BWAAHAHAHAlaugh, especially if they had a damn liquor bar down the hall!

Trump Won!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
One of the ways to help the economy is to start cutting down the debt. Reduce government spending and waste. I think Trump will be all over this but congress is going to need to be prodded, likely by replacing many of the older ones.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
4ager Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
One of the ways to help the economy is to start cutting down the debt. Reduce government spending and waste. I think Trump will be all over this but congress is going to need to be prodded, likely by replacing many of the older ones.

Yep. His early take on a partial budget has a $1T budget cut.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck

Need to severely knock the dust outta those old halls RC!

Trump Won!
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

555 members (1234, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 12344mag, 16gage, 10Glocks, 54 invisible), 2,714 guests, and 1,354 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,459
Posts18,471,217
Members73,934
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.