Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 14 of 48 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 47 48
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by kingston

John has anyone ever told you that you and Flave have the same forehead!

Flave told me I had fivehead. shocked

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
JohnSquirms,

I've never sung the praise of a Booger,though in fairness have mentioned a few times that the .243" 105 Booger HighBird,is their best effort. It is best in a 18" 270,don't get hurt much in the 19" transition,is fair to middlin' in a 18" BR,loses some in a 20" BR,is no prize in 243's from 20 to 26",loses lotsa "luster" in 243AI from 21" to 26",is a real Dud in 6-284's at 23" and 24",as well as 23" to 26" 6-06's and is a ticking Time Bomb in a 24" 6-06AI. Hint and now you can say you "know". If/when Booger gets a grip on schit,I'll happily state same,but that ain't Today nor 2006. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I reckon in 2006 I wasn't riding a rented Donkey,led by a coupla Guides,to open a gate in the pasture so I could play Haybale & Crockett while practicin' my Spanish and yellin' "Get some!"...with some cobbled "Proprietary" bullschit I was trying to fhuqk the unsuspecting with. Fact is,knowing me,I was prolly puttin' somebody on a Splendid Beastie,with wares of repute and gunning killer pics of same. Mainly because it's how I roll. Just saying. Laughing!

But you be SURE to "tell" me "more"...because it is fhuqking HILARIOUS! Mebbe muse bedding blocks,"secret" blanks and the right proper way to fhuqk folks with a straight face. Mebbe you and The Twatly Trifecta could share PM's?!? LAUGHING!

While I've zero intent to slight or malign your Imagination and it's Pretend,I've got it on good authority that I'm rather at ease in musing boolits in the firsthand and the casual mention,that they matter more than headstamps and the innate hilarity of how that obvious escapes you and those of your ilk. It'll come as a "surprise" only to someone who "shoots" as "much" as you,that I quite some time ago left .532" belts along the wayside and certainly haven't built one since 2006. The poignant profundity of that Dichotomy,will only confuse you,but what in the fhuqk don't? Hint. Just saying. Laughing!

Pass the 147 ELD,hold the Fluff and take notes...mainly because it'll help your game. Chime in,after you've "seen" one. Thank me later. Hint. Just saying.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

Judlady,

I enjoy the fhuqking HILARITY of you doing your best and being so fhuqking incredibly shy of gainin' a first fhuqking clue. I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that The Twatly Trifecta's ratio of Cock Talk simply crushes your attempts at that which is germane...but you gals gotta go with whatcha' know,you "lucky" kchunts. Congratulations?!?

You came really close with yesterday's Beer Sale and slur,to sayin' sumptin' in particular to your Whelen Goat Fhuqk,but just couldn't amass the bravery to do so. I "wonder" why that is,given your version of "knowledge","experience" and "results",replete with a secret Squirrel Plumber and ALL of your Imagination and it's Pretend? Better luck next time? You couldn't knock the "new",offa used pair of boots. Laughing!

Kudos on the SWEET "Satisfaction" that is your's,in the innate ability to have Homoerotic Fantasies as per your whim and being powerless in the refrain of said Fascinations. Nobody is gonna out Man Crush The Twatly Trifecta,nor out Hissy-Fit that High Pitched Nasal Whine...you "lucky" kchunts. Mebbe you kchunts can trade PM's and get a tally on how many times you think about me a day? Best use a calculator,because you STUPID Fhuqks certainly ain't no good with numbers. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...................

Sammo,

Work is a right proper handy place to scoop $1000 a day or so and I hear through The Grapevine,that 6 months of vacation a year,ain't as "bad" as it sounds. How's that High Zoot TRACT Goat Fhuqk treating you,as I reckon you've really put 'er to THE "Test" and run 'er through The Gauntlet? You are in the "fortunate" position,in which being a CLUELESS Fhuqk,let's everything be "good". Congratulations?!? Laughing!

You "hard chargers" are a fhuqking hoot! Better shoot some PM's. Laughing!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

Fredrica,

I enjoy your Imagination and it's Pretend almost as much as you do,though for very different reasons. Congratulations?!? Hint.

Funnier than fhuqk when you Drooling DUMB Fhuqks try to "tell" me,about the sanctity of your Imagination and it's Pretend. I know,I know...CDS is GREAT,MOA and Mil's are "tricky",but you "shoot" a "bunch". LAUGHING!

Now in fairness and only to graciously allow Reality to collide with your Fantasy,I wasn't gunning 264Win's...you know the S/S barreled 700's that were blackened like the 7mmRemmie and 300Winny's too,much more than 30 years ago?! Hey wait,you do NOT "know",nor will you ever. But at least you can "afford" to read about it,you "lucky" kchunt. Laughing!

Never did a whole bunch with the 6.5-284,other than to reiterate how Norma brass in it,sucks ass like it do in everything else. Lapooey is of course generally Skookum there,but I just "happened" to amass a goodly supply of a killer Lot of W/W 284 Virgins,which powered most of the fleet. Offa the top of my head,I can only recount 8 Custom Rifle's upon said Virgins and only in 6-284,25-284 and straight up 284Win. Never was a .264" boolit to really swoon,as I got a PM about 162 A-Max. Laughing!

I'm not into building long action/short actions,so do not and there's nothin' that really horns me up for a 6.5-284 Utility receiver,though Ronnie sounds to be very much on the right track. Personally,I'd rather 260AI and of course do,mainly because I've shot it all. Hint.

That goes back to things well beyond your "means","abilities" or "comprehension" and pertains to throat/twist/COAL harmony...key bein' to kiss,find pressure and rock on.(Google it) 'Course you "get" to read about it and reserve the right to nod your head and use your Imagination to Pretend you've a first fhuqking clue...you "lucky" kchunt. Now if only for clarity and as a thinly veiled HOPE of allowing you opportunity to be cognizant of a fact,lemme reiterate that I'm talkin' solely about the 147 ELD(and at 2900fps in the 260AI with formed Lapooey 308 cases and '17). Now you can say you "know". Perhaps you gals can fling enough PM's,to split the costs of a box of boolits,so you can ALL say you've "seen" a 147 in the flesh. Shoot for the stars there Toots! LAUGHING!

Of course it'll ONLY come as a "surprise" to you,but throat/twist/COAL matter more than a smidge,as do glass that tracks/repeats. I'll always gun less CC's/case length,so as to reap more BC and the lineal functioning of said premise,is to reap more COAL latitude for that projectile length increase. It seems to me,that a 162 A-Max would do nice thangs,in a platform so slated?!? LAUGHING!

I enjoy the haste in which you delight in showcasing your INCREDIBLE Fhuqking STUPIDITY and it is only funny,because you are 100% doing your absolute BEST...you "lucky" kchunt. Mebbe fire up The Electric PogoStick Goat Fhuqk,wax eloquent upon the sweet "satisfactions" of your heralded 500yd Fodder Crusade and muse them CDS equipped Blasters and their MOA "advantages". Don't "forget" mounting systems,SFP Hilarity and try to dangle a pic. LAUGHING!

Wind laid right the fhuqk down from 60mph+ yesterday,to right proper Long Range Anschutzin' Weather and I'm torn on whether to laude the weather with a 1808 EDS,54:18 'peater,Sleeper Sillywet or go Milli and Vanilli with the 1717D HB Hummer,Clark LW Hummer or slum a few Full Race 10/22's. Decisions,decisions. Good time to fire up your GoogleFu,nod your head and try to convince yourself that you "could too". Laughing!

Sortin' itself out to be a Kreedmire 147 ELD Chopaloo Test Bed today,taking it from 26" to 21",as a mean of quantifying supreme balance/handling. I'dsay sumptin' about having more moves on the windshield,than your HILARIOUS CDS Delusions,but that wouldn't be "fair",because that simplistic fact is well beyond your "faculties" and "understanding". 'Course,that just "might" be why it is funnier than fhuqk. HINT. Laughing!

You be sure to set on your couchbound kchunt and keep trying to "convince" yourself that you "could too"...you "lucky" kchunt. Be sure to wax eloquent on the view from the bleachers,as you rattle your pom-poms and keep DREAMING. Hint. Laughing!

Film at 11:00 and don't "forget" that you "don't care" and "won't" be reading my every word and gawking my every picture. I'm torn on which camera(s) to take. Any suggestions? LAUGHING!

Only 43 Mils total available on the platform after a 200yd zero and a 147 ELD at 2700fps. Better crank up your GoogleFu,yet again. Laughing!

Never been tough to cypher who shoots and who don't. Hint.

Just saying.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!....................

Inman,

Easy to see the fire in the eyes.

[Linked Image]

LOVE your pics. What equipment are you driving?

I use my phone.

Laughing!...............

starsky,

You are fixin' to get Man Crushed and swooned upon.

Oopsie! Too late.

Bless their hearts.

Laughing!..................

(Addendum: for Judlady's "Hard Charging")

Judlady,

Nobody KNOWS Pavement Pounding better than you and it will only come as a "surprise" to you,that is why you can rate everything as being "good". The poignant profundity WILL escape you,yet the right proper Dichotomy remains and NEVER wanes. Congratulations?!?

Mebbe grab a picture of a stoplight with your "camera"?

Bless your heart for TRYING soooooooooooo hard.

Laughing!...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
Liar Larry, aka big slouch, your getting horned up with the rubber Dick comment inspired me... feel free to critique the wears, check out the rocks revivals... google it... haha
[Linked Image]

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
Big slouch, great gig, 6 month vacation, from your kids and old lady!!! You poor poor stupid bastard.... only you would brag about that!! Kudos????

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
Alright alright big slouch, you've got me back peddling.... obliged.... grin
[Linked Image]

Ain’t easy havin pals.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
This thread is tits up anyhow...

[Linked Image]

A lowly 260 partition out of my H&H...and didn't even fully penetrate at 80 or so yards...killed it deader than $hit though.
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
Liar Larry, did the tanning bed horn you up????
💋💋💋💋

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
KARATE CHOP to the neck!
[Linked Image]

Here's looking at you, kid
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

And just for good measure...
[Linked Image]

J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
Nice tit ol biggies...

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
ewwww....Mamasan's soaker
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I'm bored...the snow has the city shut down again. May have to chain up and go kill a 'yote here in a while...

[Linked Image][Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Please don't judge me on the girly beer...
[Linked Image]

and just 'cause
[Linked Image]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Fred, Let's line up a day to call Lewis or Pacific. I've got 15k of private in The SE corner that's full of dogs. Really probably should buy an e-caller but do okay with my hand calls from a local guy down by Wolfhaven

As to the barrel, it is an 18" rifle gas Rainier Ultramatch SPR contour. I'm also really digging the JMT single stage I put in it. The mk6 has been stellar except the price. Tracks perfect, locking turrets and the short tube looks decent on a gas gun.

Let me know when your free and we will go after coyotes then beers.

Last edited by MallardAddict; 01/25/17.
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Little Larry, nice to see you are still around. Must have needed a day or two to think of something. It's a good thing that no one takes you seriously and thinks that you are just an annoying little retard by all your posts and attempt to speak in an understandable language. Keep posting your fantastic pics you dumb chit. They're great and so are you, just ask yourself.

Let's see we got pics of..... your truck, your dog, your house, your guns, your knives, your kids, your chit you buy, when you buy it and from where and on and on. Your arrogance, pride and ignorance of same is the trifecta of your stupidity. If someone wanted to they could truly screw with you leaving you sucking dick for beer money and huddled in your basement fearing the boogie man. With all of those great pics everyone knows everything about you and you are still wondering what I do for a living. Great job Lawrence you're winning. One might even know a [bleep]%&er that would make the trip up to pick you up on your warrants. Go ahead and make some dumbazz statement like "go ahead and show up at my house and see what happens." Duh! that ain't where the leverage is fool. Keep on keeping on Larry like you have a clue. Out.

J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
Big slouch, back yard the other day, 3 bulls... that river sucks for fish too!!! Laffin

Camera skeelz.....
[Linked Image]

Ain’t easy havin pals.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Copy that. Will be in touch. I hear great things about that barrel. Would like to see that glass in the first hand. Next month is best for me yotes will be hungry as well.

Last edited by fredIII; 01/25/17.
J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
God damn and his last name is miklecky!!!! God damn I'm crying!!!
[Linked Image]

Ain’t easy havin pals.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
[Linked Image]

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T, that's one good looking Labrador!

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by kingston

John has anyone ever told you that you and Flave have the same forehead!

Flave told me I had fivehead. shocked

We can't all be hat models!

laugh

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Maybe he'll post a pic of his credit card next and we can all go shopping on Larry! What a dumbazz. That and a pic of his wife are all that's missing. He makes a mean scrapbook...

Page 14 of 48 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 47 48

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

507 members (1beaver_shooter, 1234, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 01Foreman400, 06hunter59, 60 invisible), 2,457 guests, and 1,305 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,553
Posts18,472,995
Members73,940
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.