Page 17 of 48 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 47 48
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Big Slouch, it's on tumwater mtn Lewis county Washington bitch..... google it

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Big Slouch your a washed up worthless fuuucking puzzy... hint. Re hint. 80's buck rock find pressure and rock on.... haha

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Judlady,

Amass an accurate tally,of just how many times you've thought,spoke or typed about me,today alone. You'll wanna shop a Battery SALE to compute the wellfounded Man Crush,as you extoll upon your incredibly long list of very WELL founded Insecurities. Congratulations?!? Laughing!

Must be a VERY "big" day for you,to Cab Lizard around,repeating how you "don't care",while TRYING to "convince" yourself that you "could too". You "lucky" kchunt!

As a not so curious aside,the Chrome Dredgin' has bordered upon spectacular,if only due to the weather. Google it. Laughing!

Anywhoo...just "mighta" been doin' some Shootin' too. I'll fuel your Imagination,so you can continue with your Pretend and now you can say that you've "seen" one and add pics to "your" album. Laughing!

Factory Test Target was .916" with Eley(Google it) at the 50yd line,so I was prolly curious.

[Linked Image]

The weather is beyond"sporty",but did crank a sub .750" cluster in the shake,rattle and roll. Funny schit and I've a "hunch" I've gots me some Mad Skeelz and will just "perhaps" nip that goodly,in conditions shy of ground shaking and a right proper ammo sort. Gunning 3rd best Lot in Camp Run configuration here. Hint. Just saying. Laughing!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Pardon the damp backer and swatting the tack aimin' point ala 12x Reupold Sillywet and now you can say you've "seen" one of them too. Laughing!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

On another note(pun be intended),just what does a GOOD Hook Tender make,not that you know any? Don't forget,that you can always bask in the sweet "satisfaction" that is your's,in that everyone can say they "know" a Cutter.

Mebbe shootcha' a picture of a crosswalk tomorrow,with your "camera" you "hard charger" you. As per your always,I very much enjoyed the fascinating Brokedick World Of THE Pecker Pole Show.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

Inman,

Oh this Thread is spot on for The Astute and of course does The Window Lickers no fhuqking favors,if only as per always. Throat,twist,COAL,glass,mounts and boolit selection just may matter after all. Hint. Laughing!

Musta missed it...what camera are you driving,as them are some splendid pixels. Congratulations?!?

I've never even heard of a 375H&H,"tell" me about 'em.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

DUMBow,

What's it like having spent a "life" riding the bleachers,never having been able to come close to "doing" ANY of it yourself...but at LEAST you "get" to read about it and gawk the pics,you "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

Tell yourself that you "could too" and don't "forget" about "your" Heralded 'Em 'Em! I was on the edge of my seat there,in eager anticipation. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart.

JohnSquirms,

Now ain't it a curious constant,that all of my pictures in "your" album...exceed your best efforts. What were the "odds",you Prick Looker you? Congratulations?!? Laughing!

Now it will only come as a "surprise" to someone as fhuqking Stupid as you,that though I've commented in the firsthand upon Booger and more than a few others,that I didn't begin to hint of an issue in making same "shoot". I do enjoy it however,that your Imagination and Pretend is "real" enough to you,to grant you the Delusion otherwise...you "lucky" kchunt.

Pardon my being afforded the luxury,of never having to fret wares. Hint.

Who are you trying to fhuqk outta what,with your most recent Charlatan Ruse(s) and Snake Oil Bullschit? You'd be well served,to attain your FIRST fhuqking clue...because someone who "knows" as "much" as you,is always gonna be better served by asking questions,than in giving "answers". Hint. Just saying. Laughing!

Bless your heart.

Sammo,

I am VERY "surprised" that the TRACT "works" for you and gets sooooooo much "use". Must be a very BIG day for you,to schlep a coupla pooches to the unsuspecting. Some poor fhuqker,literally got Double Dog Dared. Congratulations?!?

You fixin' on spending that Pooch Loot on more TRACT scopes? LAUGHING!

Newest Kreedmire is 1-8" and I got gypped,because I spec'd 1-16"! Waitin' on Chop Weather,but am totin' 'er pre-scribed. Pun be intended. Google it. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

The Alpha brass is doing nice thangs,SD/ES is 'bout nothin' and them 147's don't fly nearly as well as a Partition. Laughing!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

Fredrica,

I am VERY "suplized",thatcha' didn't wax eloquent on your "knowledge","experience" and "results" of MOA/Mils,CDS "merit","SFP" or anything else germane...but came outta the closet yet again. Congratulations?!?

What were the "odds"...you "lucky" kchunt? Laughing!

Bless your heart.

URfubar,

Your MAGNIFICENT Ass Sucking,never disappoints in it's oblivious humor. Congratulations?!?

At least you can "do" something in the firsthand...you "lucky" kchunt. Whatcha' gonna ALMOST "do" tomorrow? Laughing!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

Mallard,

Purty tough to spook a hole,givin' the water volumes and wind speeds. It'd be National News anywhere else,but is called "Thursday" here and The Chrome don't find it unsettlin'. Me neither.(grin)

Look for the trend to continue.

Hint.

Just saying.

Film at 11:00..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Jud and Fred the bite is on!! woohoo laugh

Time to reel em in

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Big Stick

Sammo,

Must be a very BIG day for you,to schlep a coupla pooches to the unsuspecting. Some poor fhuqker,literally got Double Dog Dared. Congratulations?!?

You fixin' on spending that Pooch Loot on more TRACT scopes? LAUGHING!

I'm not sure WTF you are even talking about.

Great idea using your blanket as a drop back for the pic.....

[Linked Image]

And say hi to Santa next time you see him.

IC B2

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Sugar tits buy a pistol scope you broke Dick turd polisher.

Oh fuçk you really threw some zingers that time. But knocking a guys riggin crew shows no respect. He didn't show up at your place of employment and knock the Dick out of your mouth, while you were working. So take it easy on the hook tenders. Guess what I'm a comedian that's what I do for a living. You dirty little slut. Lmfao.

Oh you are on the ROPE. 😂
Keep praying we never meet cause I have a hug for you. Kisses fat azz. 💀

PS
Your string has been pulled test that blood sugar and get back to me. I'm on your side. 🙄🤢

Last edited by fredIII; 01/26/17.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Terrible traffic this morning, had to open a gate...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Terrible traffic this morning, had to open a gate...

SamO,

You have a wonderful singing voice. grin

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
SamO I love steak so thanks for the hard work. You don't make whiskey do ya. Snow reports are the deer ain't doing so hot. Fck global warming would hurry up and melt the snow I may try to cash in my 9 points.

Ps no matter what sugar tits says yellow snow is piss don't eat it. 🤣

Last edited by fredIII; 01/26/17.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
John, thank you.

Fred, it's not really bad yet but another foot would really suck.

The critters are certainly staying close to the feed grounds and hay stacks.

+100 cocks and hens pecking around when you show up in the morning(couple different places).

Whitetail are bunching up pretty good but are getting around fine.

The hill tops are blown fairly clear in places so I think the mule deer are fine(so far).

IC B3

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Good singing Samo. Bet'n the shotgun rider will out sing ya however.

W. Bill

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Bill, no doubt...grin

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Big slouch, rest assured it wasn't 23 hours 45 minutes you spent thinking about me and your response to me.... if only obviously... grin

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Sammo, that's what welfare will getcha!!! Grin. They're living high on the hog up paradise....

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Judman, you got an evil black rifle? Seems me and Fred may try some coyotes with AR's in a few weeks. Might just be a fun weekend to kill some critters and kill some whiskey bottles.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Dude. Just go away. Your pics are just the same old chit you posted before. And no one gives a chit about what you have to say anymore. You're just taking up space. Leave bitch!

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Fred, only a lazy bushelor would bitch and whine about small sticks, it's simply waaaaay to much work for a lazy kchunt..... grin

Last edited by Judman; 01/26/17.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Naw, got a coyote rifle or 2, no semi' s, hate em almost as much as big slouch.....

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Big Stick

Inman,

Oh this Thread is spot on for The Astute and of course does The Window Lickers no fhuqking favors,if only as per always. Throat,twist,COAL,glass,mounts and boolit selection just may matter after all. Hint. Laughing!

Musta missed it...what camera are you driving,as them are some splendid pixels. Congratulations?!?

I've never even heard of a 375H&H,"tell" me about 'em.

Bless your heart.

Canon Powershot SD1300 IS
[Linked Image]

Try not to be jealous.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by MallardAddict
Judman, you got an evil black rifle? Seems me and Fred may try some coyotes with AR's in a few weeks. Might just be a fun weekend to kill some critters and kill some whiskey bottles.

👍🏼

Page 17 of 48 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 47 48

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

553 members (16penny, 1234, 10gaugeman, 153, 160user, 10Glocks, 52 invisible), 2,353 guests, and 1,245 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,531
Posts18,472,723
Members73,939
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.