Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by MagMarc
Far exceeding mine

Mine as well.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.

E
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
E
He has exceeded mine and i can't wait to listen to all the leftys cry over the SCOTUS pick tonight. As far as the RINO s go, I hope they continue to show their true colors so they can be targeted for replacement as soon as they are up for reelection! Trump was elected to get this country back on track to greatness and if they are going to get in the way..get rid of them!

Elk Country

Last edited by elkcountry; 01/31/17.

"I refuse to waste my common sense on those who have been educated beyond their intelligence"

All you need to know about Democrats is they call American citizens "Deplorables" and illegal immigrants "Dreamers"!
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
He met my expectations when he denied the no good bitch the presidency.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Exceeding, actually. Not without errors in execution, but charging right along. Weasely Republicans are going to be his biggest obstacle.

What fresh Hell is this?
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Not to quench the fire, but I am amazed at the number of enemies a simple patriotic American has. Makes you realize how far gone our country was. We were being given the illusion of individual freedom, objective press, leaders that cared about America, etc etc etc, but it's sooooo obvious to all of us now just how bad it had become. We almost lost America men! Right under our noses and on our watch!

I don't believe it's as many as the press would have you believe. Outside of some of the bigger metro areas I doubt it's even much of a blip on the radar.

But of course the press/Hollywood will place it to the nth degree, all the time forgetting that Hillary lost and lost biggly for a reason.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
IC B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
It's like landing on Pluto for me!

The guy is a WORKAHOLIC!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
So far he's getting an A.

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
At this rate, he will have made Reagan look like a piker by Saint Patrick's Day Groundhog Day.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I had high expectations and he has exceeded them.

What I didn't expect is for the mask to come off of the demoncrats and I think the combination of the loony left showing their true colors and Trump getting strong support from the labor unions and blue collar workers will result in a major swing in the countries political pendulum.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
His job performance has exceeded my expectations as far as how much he's done in the first 10 days. As noted, he is getting those things done that he doesn't need Congress to do but the real battles are ahead.

As to his enemies and pushback from all of the entrenched power structure and their propaganda puppets on TV that are seeing their gravy train threatened, he won the Presidency against their united opposition because the voters supported him.

And that is the key to his future success. Those Congress critters need to be hammered constantly to go along with Trump or they will lose their jobs. They might hate working with Trump but they hate losing their jobs even more.

Trump managed to get himself elected President but it's up to US, the voters, to keep the pressure on Congress to help him get his full agenda accomplished.

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 1tnhunter
He's exceeding mine!!!!!!!!!

Me too .... he has done more in one week then lazy to the core OBummer got done in a year !

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much" Teddy Roosevelt
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Other than shooting Osambin'POS WTF did Obama do for 8 years ? mad

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much" Teddy Roosevelt
E
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
E
I wish he would come take over Minnesota...

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Not to quench the fire, but I am amazed at the number of enemies a simple patriotic American has. Makes you realize how far gone our country was. We were being given the illusion of individual freedom, objective press, leaders that cared about America, etc etc etc, but it's sooooo obvious to all of us now just how bad it had become. We almost lost America men! Right under our noses and on our watch!

I was close, very close.

There still is a lot of work to do.

Gun Shows are almost as comical as boat ramps in the Spring.
C
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
C
YES!!!

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Yes, he is.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
V
Vek Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
I'm amazed that folks are surprised. We elected a hard working man of action, a savvy and fearless delegator incapable of talking pretty, and I should hope we are all familiar enough with that sort that we'd know lots of things would happen quickly. We've come to expect pretty talk, graft and inaction.

We've unleashed a doer and a problem solver on the most ripe basket of problems around, and he is digging in as expected.

I wait with anticipation to see if he keeps swinging the axe at higher and higher fruit, slashing away cost and waste. He is beholden only to voters, and I'd like to see the establishment wailing for every moment of the next four years.

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by steve4102
Yes, exceeding big time, but...

So far he is doing what he alone is "allowed" to do.

He is using what is available to him, Executive Orders, hiring, firing, negotiating and appointing.

When all that is done or off the fast track, he will then have to work with Congress to get real Congressional legislation passed to further his agenda and to fulfill his campaign promises.

With the Senate stacked against him with Democrats, RINOs and Butt-Hurt Never-Trumpers he will hit many a road block.

How he handles these POS and how he is able to Get-er-Done in spite of the GOP will tell the real story.

Yup! Big time +1 on your comments Steve!!

And this is showing right now with the Dems boycotting the voting for his remaining cabinet picks. Even though the GOP can win the vote there still must be at least 1 Dem in attendance.

He's going to need the support of Congress for many of his goals. Especially, those requiring appropriations.

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Is Trump meeting your expectations so far?
YES YES YES! And I've had a smile from ear to ear ever since election day.

I have not read a single article about taking away more of my gun rights since the day after he was elected. That met my expectations in full.

A pleasant surprise, at least so far, is how down-to-earth a billionaire he is. I was kind of worried that perhaps he wouldn't be able to empathize with the common man. Then I found out both his oldest sons, Eric and Donald Jr. are very much into hunting. Good for them!

Tonight we find out if his supreme court pick will be in Scalia's mold. I hope so. Although I have not vetted his 3 nominees.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
MAGA
Keep grabbing those PUSSYS.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

566 members (10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 1234, 12344mag, 59 invisible), 2,290 guests, and 1,308 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,393
Posts18,488,781
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.