Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
Isn't Springsteen just another American Citizen exercising his right to free speech?

Yes, he has a bigger stage than most to exercise that right and he may influence some people, but he only gets one vote, just like you and me.

Let the naysayers speak, they'll eventually get tired of marching and the mainstream media will get tired of covering them when they become old news.

So,....were you OK with Jane Fonda ?

No, of course not. I think that by having her picture take at the seat of an NVA anit-aircraft gun, Jane Fonda gave aid and comfort to the enemy. These are, in my mind, totally different scenarios.

Remember that over one-half of the popular vote went to Hilary Clinton and a lot of those people probably are embarrassed that their candidate didn't win enough Electoral College votes to become POTUS.

I do think that President Trump and some of his key people have said and done some things that haven't come across as being well thought out or particularly "Presidential". KAC's "alternative facts" and "Bowling Green massacre" comments seem particularly stupid. Misspeaking and claiming things as "facts" that aren't true makes her look as dumb as Sarah Palin and will surely cause her to lose credibility and to have anything she says in the future examined in detail and brought into question. Once you lose credibility, it is damned hard to earn it back.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Remember that over one-half of the popular vote went to Hilary Clinton

..."self identifying" as a bit of an azzwhole, IMHO.

Once you lose credibility, it is damned hard to earn it back.

well you, of all people are probably better qualified to speak on that here.....

I gotta' go police up some dog turds this PM that I give more "credibility" than you.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Springsteen made one good album in 1975 that had every bit of his ability on it. Since then he's turned out crap and lived off the gullible.

Today he's just an old fug who hasn't been relevant for decades and he just can't accept it, so he's doing whatever he can to appeal to *some*body.

Ain't nothing more pathetic than an old, washed up entertainer who refuses to accept the reality of his situation.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Springsteen was born in 1949, therefore he was eligible for the military draft. His bio shows no military service. Wonder how he managed to beat the draft during the Vietnam War era??

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
he ain't speaking for me. he can be embarrassed all he wants but leave american out of it. most of america is prouder now than we have be in decades. he hasn't lived in the real world for 40 years.

My diploma is a DD214
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by mohick
it is amazing how old some of are getting when we realize that there are some here who don't know who-about Hanoi Jane is, nasty biotch Can't imagine Ted Turner letting her hang around as long as he did!!

Really,...I've been "Gen-Xing" and adding apps to my gameboys and x boxes. Missed her entire story, I guess.

GTC

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[bleep] him.

Americans First!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

well you, of all people are probably better qualified to speak on that here.....

I gotta' go police up some dog turds this PM that I give more "credibility" than you.

GTC

Actually, I didn't vote for either POTUS candidate in 2016 as I felt that neither was worthy of being POTUS.

'Hope that you have or have had fun picking turds.

I don't know you, so your opinion of me is of no consequence to me.

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by 260Remguy

GTC

Actually, I didn't vote for either POTUS candidate in 2016 as I felt that neither was worthy of being POTUS.

'Hope that you have or have had fun picking turds.
I don't know you, so your opinion of me is of no consequence to me.

That means you voted for Hillary. Way to go. I salute you.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

The one finger version, I'd venture.

....from here forward, when I see 260Remguy, the phrase "Smarmy, self righteous a-hole" will spring to mind.

.......let him be known henceforce as 260Rectum.

GTC

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

The one finger version, I'd venture.

....from here forward, when I see 260Remguy, the phrase "Smarmy, self righteous a-hole" will spring to mind.

.......let him be known henceforce as 260Rectum.

GTC

Again, your opinion is of no consequence to me.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Seems to be living rent free for the gasbag on your shoulders that passes for an American head.

Your self respect and dignity are of no consequence to you,.... pathetic dipchit.

beat it,....crawl under whatever rock you slithered out from under,....Hillary voter.

GTC

Last edited by crossfireoops; 02/04/17.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
The part that's hard to understand is, Springsteen went a long way to cultivate an image of himself as the "working man's rock star".

Now, he's trying to re-establish himself by catering to the metrosexual chithead liberals.

Bruce,...those stupid kids will never give a *fug* about your old ass music. It's way past time for you to own up.

You've lost the little bit of a following you had.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Just spoke to a fellow who was at the concert. The context of the words were that he was embarrassed that Trump had hung up on the Aus Prime Minister during a phone call the day before.

The incident itself ("hangup-gate") hasn't been received too favourably in this country and I believe that was the context, rather than saying he was embarrassed to be an American.

Mind you I'd hang up on our PM too. He's meant to be the conservative leader but he's as left as they come. Arrogant bugger too.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
If he had any sense he'd take some of his money and buy a little house stuck back in the palmetto's on Grassy Key,...get a couple of young groupies to move in with him,...let them sit on his face 2 or 3 times a week,..and shut the fug up.

Instead,...he's running around the world making an ass of himself.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Easy here, its his opinion, and I think he is an azzhole for it. My right. His right.

Never really listened to much crap he put out. Damn sure won't from now on out.

That way he gets his way, and I get mine. And maybe mine helps hurt his pocket book and makes him more aware of how the real world works.

Go bake a gay cake is all I can say.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
How do you figure?

My non-vote in Nebraska didn't help HRC or hurt DJT. DJT's margin of victory over HRC in Nebraska was 211,961 votes, so my non-vote had no influence on the outcome.

IMO, American Citizens have an obligation to vote their conscience and in 2016 my conscience told me that neither candidate was worthy of being POTUS, so no vote was the right vote for me.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Sprinkensteen is injecting himself into the political debate to prop up his legitimacy. Newsflash: he ain't got any.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by bobnob17
Just spoke to a fellow who was at the concert. The context of the words were that he was embarrassed that Trump had hung up on the Aus Prime Minister during a phone call the day before.

The incident itself ("hangup-gate") hasn't been received too favourably in this country and I believe that was the context, rather than saying he was embarrassed to be an American.

From what I've read, both your PM and Trump have debunked that. Both said that their conversation ended amicably.

If true, the story of "hang up" gate is more fake news, lies, put out by the Media to continue their constant disparagement of Pres. Trump.

The lies and "fake news" of the left wing media are not going to stop.

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I agree with you on the fake news. Mind you I think you always know when a politician is lying; their lips are moving!

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

569 members (1lessdog, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 10gaugeman, 61 invisible), 2,472 guests, and 1,217 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,397
Posts18,488,893
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.