Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Fireball2
...They stink, and everything they touch turns to sheit. I can't stand to look at them, smell them in the market where I get my bread and milk, see them putting up their f'ing greenhouses and 8' fences. Can't stand their dirty rotten clothes, braided hair, smelly dogs, ratty Suburu's, rotten teeth, and filthy sandaled feet...
I hate the f'rs and everything they stand for. If it was up to me I'd plant every one of them worthless POS 20' underground and I'd piss on their grave.

Feel the love...

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

GB1

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Oh I always enjoy these threads.

You got 2 people from Oregon hootin and hollerin as usual. While I don't disagree with your stories about the individuals you encounter... I know plenty of people who function fine in society and are quite successful (as in making 6 figures from steady jobs, normal nuclear family, mortgage, shower daily, wear deodorant, etc.) who smoke pot frequently- sometimes daily.

I know and work with people who don't smoke pot, do shower daily, and don't wear deodorant. And those idiots smell like cat piss by about noon.

I've seen plenty of the types that Seafire and Fireball2 refer to. And I think those two are assigning too much of the blame to marijuana. I think heroin and meth (not to mention alcohol) are much bigger players in the game with that group. As well as motivation in general. I've worked with the public before. I've encountered plenty of people just like you describe that never touch drugs or alcohol. Just, you know, maybe they'll shower tomorrow. And a haircut too. They're too lazy playing video games or doing whatever to bother with other stuff like cleaning their residence.

Bottom line: Pot alone does NOT cause the behavior you see. Period.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Marijuana is illegal in the USA, in any amount. Is President Trump gonna enforce the laws of the United States, or not?

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by bigfish9684

Wrong.

LOL
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by pal
...They stink, and everything they touch turns to sheit. I can't stand to look at them, smell them in the market where I get my bread and milk, see them putting up their f'ing greenhouses and 8' fences. Can't stand their dirty rotten clothes, braided hair, smelly dogs, ratty Suburu's, rotten teeth, and filthy sandaled feet...
I hate the f'rs and everything they stand for. If it was up to me I'd plant every one of them worthless POS 20' underground and I'd piss on their grave.

Feel the love...

Sound familiar.?

laugh

IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by watch4bear
since alcohol causes a magnitude more problems than weed

Liberals are a more dangerous enemy than Isis.

Well, except maybe for Bush loving NeoCons.........

Casey

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Marijuana is illegal in the USA, in any amount. Is President Trump gonna enforce the laws of the United States, or not?

Or, will President Trump recognize states rights and not continue to grow the federal government's power and size?

Casey

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by alpinecrick

Or, will President Trump recognize states rights and not continue to grow the federal government's power and size?

Casey

So, you want Trump to behave like Obama, and ignore the law?

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Wrong.

Love your logic, friend.

Since pot alone DOES cause the behavior you see... how the f*ck do my coworkers and friends lead normal lives and look/small like normal people? How do they function in society smoking weed?

I'm not saying what you see isn't associated with pot. I'm saying remove the pot from those people's lives and their lives would hardly change a lick. They'd still be pieces of human filth, the dregs of society.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Casey

I'm all about ignoring stupid laws before we change them.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
IC B3

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Cave Junction has been that way since the late 60's early 70's! Nothing new for that part of the state! That's where all the druggies from California settled and brought their lifestyle with them! They called themselves hippies back then!

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Casey

Or we can PRETEND, just for a minute, for the purposes of this thread, that no president, democrat or republican, is going to solve all of the problems facing this country or be the perfect president.

We can fight the civil war over states rights again...

Or we can pretend, for a minute, for this thread, that maybe Trump has bigger fish to fry at the federal level? And that in this pretend land, Jeff Sessions is in control of the DOJ and is not Trump's puppet?

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Wrong.

Love your logic, friend.

Since pot alone DOES cause the behavior you see... how the f*ck do my coworkers and friends lead normal lives and look/small like normal people? How do they function in society smoking weed?

I'm not saying what you see isn't associated with pot. I'm saying remove the pot from those people's lives and their lives would hardly change a lick. They'd still be pieces of human filth, the dregs of society.

I agree.
Seafire, I'd move buddy. Your town sounds awful.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by MadMooner

Casey

I'm all about ignoring stupid laws before we change them.

Me too, bro. But Pat does have a point re: Obama selectively choosing, via his puppet DOJ head, which laws to enforce. However, Obama made those decisions and Trump inherited the results. Hence my point about bigger fish to fry.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The people here growing pot came here from all over the country due to climate and lack of law enforcement. These are the hardcores that have dedicated their lives to smoking growing and selling pot. They are nasty people.

These are not occasional users. Pot ruins lives. End of story.

I do agree they probably didn't have much going for them from the beginning but pot sealed the deal.

LOL
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
My point is I would hope Sessions recognizes that at this time, the federal gov't has more important things to do than to pick a fight with the states over legal/"medicinal" pot.

If the borders were secure, no islamic terror, no $20T debt, infrastructure was in great shape, etc. then I'd be the first person to want sessions to go after these states, including my own. Or implore congress to make it legal at the federal level. Just bring the states into compliance. Now is not the time to pick that fight- the federal gov't is busy defending constitutional exec orders from Sideshow Bob (AKA Bog Ferguson, my state's AG who decided to sue the feds over the immigration thing).

Opening up this can of worms can be saved for a later date. It also does need to be addressed, however.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I do agree they probably didn't have much going for them from the beginning but pot sealed the deal.

Just a hunch, based on my somewhat vast experience with people like you describe via working in many institutions that serve the public, that most of these people are
-drinking
-or using heroin
-or using meth
-or using crack cocaine (none of these are mutually exclusive)
all on a VERY regular basis. Like before getting out of bed. That's if the drugs they're using allow them the pleasure of sleep (I'm looking at you, crack and meth).

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I see a lot of drunken bums in the cities. They're downright annoying and often pushy.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
The people here growing pot came here from all over the country due to climate and lack of law enforcement. These are the hardcores that have dedicated their lives to smoking growing and selling pot. They are nasty people.

We got them here too- most of them not nasty- and those that are were nasty before the whole legal pot, or pot in general, anyways. Lots of the growers here in the big legal operations are businessmen who don't use pot. They front the cash and get other people to run the operations- they're investing.

You can take the trash out of the trailer, but you can't take the trailer out of the trash.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

We got them here too- most of them not nasty- and those that are were nasty before the whole legal pot, or pot in general, anyways. Lots of the growers here in the big legal operations are businessmen who don't use pot. They front the cash and get other people to run the operations- they're investing.

You can take the trash out of the trailer, but you can't take the trailer out of the trash.

You have a real aversion to attributing to pot what is pots. that sheit will waste your life.

LOL
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

627 members (10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 160user, 06hunter59, 007FJ, 69 invisible), 2,742 guests, and 1,356 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,412
Posts18,528,173
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.