Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
As such, they are not an enemy to Republicans or any other Party in the U.S.

Now I know that's not going to set well with all you Billy Joe Badasses who think Mark Levin and other Reagan worshippers hung the moon, but it happens to be the truth. They have just as much right to vote, speak, or write what they believe in as you do.

I can't think of one policy platform on the Dem side that I personally agree with, but I don't toe the R party line either.

I believe Trump to be a con man who has - temporarily- bought into his own bullschidt, but I think the country just might need exactly that at this point in time.

We need to give Trump a chance... lots of Democrats are doing that... but we don't need to give him a pass. When he comes across as a thin-skinned egomaniac he should not be defended by ANY right thinking man.

Just as Obama pushed many people farther to the right, Trump will alienate many of the folks in the middle, but he will do it with his braggadocio, not so much with his actions.

I backed Cruz in the Primary but I can see now that it was a mistake. I voted a straight Libertarian ticket in the General, knowing Trump would carry Texas without my vote.

It is amazing that his kids seem to have turned out pretty good with such a Narcissitic Son of a Bitch for a father.

All this man-love displayed on the ' fire for Trump looks exactly like all those little pickaninnies " pledging allegiance" to Obama when he was elected.

It falls somewhere between sickening and frightening.

Y'all need to man up and grow your own balls instead of washing Trump's.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Mark 3:25

Even birds know not to land downwind!
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Do you have a vagina?

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
He's just repeating the words his last 5 ex-wives spoke to him.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by curdog4570

Now I know that's not going to set well with all you Billy Joe Badasses who think Mark Levin and other Reagan worshippers hung the moon, but it happens to be the truth. They have just as much right to vote, speak, or write what they believe in as you do.

I can't think of one policy platform on the Dem side that I personally agree with, but I don't toe the R party line either.

I believe Trump to be a con man who has - temporarily- bought into his own bullschidt, but I think the country just might need exactly that at this point in time.

We need to give Trump a chance... lots of Democrats are doing that... but we don't need to give him a pass. When he comes across as a thin-skinned egomaniac he should not be defended by ANY right thinking man.

Just as Obama pushed many people farther to the right, Trump will alienate many of the folks in the middle, but he will do it with his braggadocio, not so much with his actions.

I backed Cruz in the Primary but I can see now that it was a mistake. I voted a straight Libertarian ticket in the General, knowing Trump would carry Texas without my vote.

It is amazing that his kids seem to have turned out pretty good with such a Narcissitic Son of a Bitch for a father.

All this man-love displayed on the ' fire for Trump looks exactly like all those little pickaninnies " pledging allegiance" to Obama when he was elected.

Yeah - quite an original whine I'll give you that.

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
IC B2

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
It's not President Trump's personality that caused his popularity.

It was the ideas he proposed to reform America.

His personality caused people to believe that he would follow through with the ideas.

IDGAS who don't like what he's doin. If he does what he says, and it causes him to be a one-termer, then that's the way it goes.

I mean, there's always a charmer like the Cruzer to pick up the pieces, right?

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Calvin
Do you have a vagina?

No, if I did there would have been a whore in my family.

Does it hurt when grown men throw cold water on your childish hero?

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by GregW

Yeah - quite an original whine I'll give you that.

Put the "whine" in red letters. I don't see it.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Calvin
Do you have a vagina?

No, if I did there would have been a whore in my family.

Well, ya coulda rolled over, anyway.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Actually, the Democrats *are* my enemy, but only because they chose to be.

I didn't call for it.

IC B3

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

W
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
W
Democrats are the enemy of a free America, they need to be treated as traitors...

Molon Labe
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

JFC; the country is sliding off a cliff and you think it's good form to reserve yourself as an ankle biter.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
What an idiot.

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
If it talks, walks and acts like the enemy.. It probably is

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
What are you smoking, man?!

Whatever it is, just throw it on the ground.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image]

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Democraps have made themselves my enemy.

Every attack in the last 35 years on my civil rights or my financial well-being has originated in that enemy camp.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
curdog

you have always been somewhat suspect, but damn, what a lunatic statement. laughing

Sam......

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

174 members (10gaugemag, 300_savage, 29aholic, 1beaver_shooter, 1minute, 2500HD, 24 invisible), 1,807 guests, and 941 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,863
Posts18,497,192
Members73,979
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.