Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 26 of 48 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 47 48
M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
I've been reading this forum for going on about 13 plus years. I only recently registered. I suppose that means I don't know what I'm talking about. I can accept that. I for one really enjoy reading the posts of Big Stick, aka Boxer. There's good information contained within. It is also clear that he goes out of his way to be the biggest A-hole on the internet. There's nothing more entertaining. I don't say that to suck up to him as frankly, I don't think he cares one way or the other what I think. I don't think he would even take offense at my statement above about trying to go out of his way to be the biggest A-hole. That's clear if you, like me, have been familiar with his posts for over a decade. And yes, he is always, always, way out of line.

What always gets me is there are some who, for whatever reason, feel the need to come to his defense. I'm guessing it is for the sole purpose of sheltering themselves from his criticism and assignations of unfounded derogatory comments. Implied herein, though not stated, is that huntsman22 is one of them. I don't see it. I see regular discourse involving he and Big Stick/Boxer; but, I think it is more Big Sticks fear of him than the other way around. Many here don't deserve the flack they get. Big Stick; however, is one of two on this forum who deserve even more than they get. Keep in mind, this is from a guy, me, who gets more entertainment value out of his posts than most.

Last edited by Mad_Max; 02/09/17.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
GB1

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Mad Max, Welcome to the fire. I agree with a lot of your post, especially the entertainment value and the information value part. A lot of people don't realize that behind the scenes(private messaging) Stick has gone out of his way to help many folks (myself included) by being generous with his knowledge. I don't think he needs me to defend him, just stating a fact.

I do a lot more reading than posting myself, glad you finally decided to join.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
The last two post were spot on. I've never laughed so hard as some of the things Stick has posted. I'm certain he's a different guy via PM or in person. Anyhow, maybe he'll get his schit worked out and come back with some solid Internet gold......even though he's suck a prick. We all have that one friend in "real life" that is just that way......

Regards,
Nick- Georgia
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
This is getting out of hand.

I've PM'd John Burns.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
You went nuclear?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

IC B2

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Haha..Appropriate for the times.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Stick is an azzhole through and through. His advice is nothing special and his only redeeming quality is his predictable dumbass responses when you rattle his cage as they are entertaining. Especially during this time of year. There is comfort knowing that he will likely expire via a long,lonely and painful existence due to cirrhosis and his mental illnesses Karma sucks and when you treat your family the way he has it's a real bitch.

J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
I'm real curious about this "advice"???? Do folks not do Schitt?? Do they not hunt? What is this "advice" the do do nothing crowd that big slouch speaks of ??? And bitches sooo much about??? Lemme guess, if you don't pm him he picks on you like a kchunt??? Phuque Larry and his worthless life..... tell his ex I'm coming, and my German shlong is coming with me...... grin

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Hilarious ain't it. Larrys sooooooo phuqcking great as long as these sad sacks kiss his ass. Ask his ex old lady or the gamer how great he is, guy is a world class POS and all you stupid phuqckers can manage to say is he's pretty nice if ya cup his balls just right.

Oh schit gun don't stop now tell us more of this advise you so desperately need. For phuqck sakes get off your ass and shoot something yourself. Hint and all that stupid schit with a sticker on top.

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Half of the Entertainment Value is with all of the Butt Hurt reactions coming from the do nothing gang. keep it coming.

IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
<grin>

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Larry is great entertainment. He is not great. I laugh so hard because so many get so wound up. If he's just a dried up drunk and no one cares, then why does he get so much attention? This begs an answer.

Also this is just an forum, does it really matter enough to go and report to John about This or any thread? Is this turning into Facebook?

I enjoy all the info on here and the laughs and knowledge and opinions and I love writing run on sentences......

Just read it take it what you find valuable and ignore what you don't.

Have a great day!

Regards,
Nick- Georgia
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by d500lnn

Also this is just an forum, does it really matter enough to go and report to John about This or any thread?

Absolutely. This is getting out of hand and I for one believe we must put an end to it.

John has to be made aware of this situation, no doubt about it.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
John is gonna be pissed, when he finds out.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Yep, Larry's really gonna get it now!

J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by smokinggun
Half of the Entertainment Value is with all of the Butt Hurt reactions coming from the do nothing gang. keep it coming.

Smoking kchunt, do a search of my do nothingness..... hint

Laffin

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Judman

Laffin

You do lots of stuff.... but it does nothing to slow the Alaska-Loompa....

Stick has been around forever... and grown progressively more grumpy (dwarf pun intended).... probably due to the general dipshittery propogated here at an escalating level over the past 15 years.

He's never lacked a posse of "Stick Sherrifs" looking to shut him down or run him off.... and making themselves look stupid in the process. It's sad to see guys as educated, classy, and eloquent as FredIII let him get in his head... and totally poop on their keyboard trying to outwit and outlast the ultimate troll.

So.... Your "plan"is to get rid of an ass-hole.... by nipping at his heels everywhere he posts... and being a bigger ass-hole? That's genius if I understand it correctly.

Keep trying boys... maybe you really ran him off this time... congratulations?

You better pray to the God of Skinny Punks that this wind doesn't pick up......
S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Judman

Laffin

<grin> <laffin too!>

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
I could be wrong here, but I think BS is for the most part just having fun. Some people take this internet thing way too seriously. <hint>

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Dogshooter
educated, classy, and eloquent as FredIII

good one, Dog.

Page 26 of 48 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 47 48

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

534 members (1minute, 06hunter59, 257robertsimp, 270cowboy, 1_deuce, 1Longbow, 60 invisible), 2,425 guests, and 1,261 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,545
Posts18,472,934
Members73,940
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.