Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
Ozark trail tumbler perfect for drinking and driving
[Linked Image]

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
Most chicks do, grannies included..... pimpin ain't easy.....

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
Chicks dig me, and I dig chicks.... hint
[Linked Image]

Ain’t easy havin pals.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
I find it incredibly ironic.... and borderline liberal reasoning.... that two guys as proud of their wives and kids as Fred and Jud.... would talk so much schitt about another guy's family situation. Good.... bad.... or indifferent.

Used to be around here that you could talk all the smack you wanted about someone's choice of rifle, caliber, optic, boots, quarry, etc.... but family was off limits.

There's no need to bring wives/kids/dogs into these epic pissing matches.

Rubbing a guy's face in his situation at home is bush league at best.... regardless of what you think of it.

Stay classy Western WA...

You better pray to the God of Skinny Punks that this wind doesn't pick up......
IC B2

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
I had a 6.5 Creed in a Ruger when they first made them. Sold it about 6 months ago to someone needing a good deer gun for their kid. It shot little bug holes with damn near anything you fed it. I learned that match bullets are fine for deer or light boned critters. Not all that great at breaking shoulders of say a 500 lb angry black bear. A 44 cal 300 grain hard cast bullet in the pumpkin finished that argument. Thankfully no hounds got hurt on the run. No more "target" bullets on bear for me. They might be fine when you don't care if the critter run for a while but the 6.5 Creed with match bullets is not a knock down killer. At least in my experience.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Dogshooter
I find it incredibly ironic.... and borderline liberal reasoning.... that two guys as proud of their wives and kids as Fred and Jud.... would talk so much schitt about another guy's family situation. Good.... bad.... or indifferent.

Used to be around here that you could talk all the smack you wanted about someone's choice of rifle, caliber, optic, boots, quarry, etc.... but family was off limits.

Rubbing a guy's face in his situation at home is bush league at best.... regardless of what you think of it.

Wow you go.

[Linked Image]

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
The 7.62X54R been around for a minute. I hear it's a shooter on the right platform. I have a few Finnish friends that have a soft spot for the old number. It worked well for old "White Death." Shot a sporterized Mosin one of them had. Nice gun.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
I can't believe anyone would feel sorry for Larry. Very telling. Don't you worry. He is still around chitting on others who are looking for good advice. He can't help himself. But that's alright because he gets what he deserves.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
You clowns are hilarious, you can't prove him wrong, you can't outwit him, so you all make the only move you have left to attack his family.

IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J

Why are you so concerned with something that doesn't pertain to you?

Ain’t easy havin pals.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Judman

I think it pertains to the board in its entirety. You work in a place where if you're talking about a guy's wife/kids/family... "you better be strapped with a shank, cause it ain't no fist-fight".... you can understand a little.

We've talked about this [bleep] before...

You better pray to the God of Skinny Punks that this wind doesn't pick up......
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

I think it pertains to the board in its entirety. You work in a place where if you're talking about a guy's wife/kids/family... "you better be strapped with a shank, cause it ain't no fist-fight".... you can understand a little.

Funny schit, if anyone talked like Larry does on a regular basis in real life they'd be missing every one of their teeth and consider themselves lucky.

He had attacked family members on here way before his was ever brought up, multiple times, he's just reaping what he has sowed.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by snowchaser61
You clowns are hilarious, you can't prove him wrong, you can't outwit him, so you all make the only move you have left to attack his family.

His behavior is wrong, his demeanor is wrong, the way he treats people is wrong, the way he treats his family is wrong, etc... He is wrong on so many levels its hard to keep track of.

I give zero phuqcks what he has to offer on guns, hint... many people kill plenty of schit without his advise. LMAO

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Stick is obviously just fuucking around with the insults.
(mostly I think)

He is a smart but short man and this infuriates him.
(that was a burn BTW)

Regulated right out of a career. That would be highly irritating but could happen.

Bipolar +P or just acting that waY?

Stick, you seriously need to quit dicking around and find someone that can harness your 'thoughts' into $$$.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Reality TV perhaps?

Hmmmmm....

I did hear Alaskan Bush People had an open spot.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J

Well if they banned one prick, it would be a lot better place then... you notice the "stick chasers " don't victimize anybody else?? Hint

And I come from the school, if your gonna talk [bleep] and insult folks, let's have er... hint

Ask Blake why big Slouch got banned from his own website, if memory serves me Slouch was flipping his lip about scenar shooters prior marriage.... re hint

And if you knew 1/4 of what you thought you knew, the real victims are the silent ones that aren't even registered here.... re re hint

Ain’t easy havin pals.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Who in the fûck is this stick guy everyone is so worked up about. 😉

Page 28 of 48 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 47 48

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

524 members (007FJ, 1936M71, 1234, 17CalFan, 01Foreman400, 59 invisible), 2,473 guests, and 1,373 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,557
Posts18,473,057
Members73,940
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.