F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Judman
Originally Posted by Dogshooter
Originally Posted by Dogshooter
I find it incredibly ironic.... and borderline liberal reasoning.... that two guys as proud of their wives and kids as Fred and Jud.... would talk so much schitt about another guy's family situation. Good.... bad.... or indifferent.

Used to be around here that you could talk all the smack you wanted about someone's choice of rifle, caliber, optic, boots, quarry, etc.... but family was off limits.

There's no need to bring wives/kids/dogs into these epic pissing matches.

Rubbing a guy's face in his situation at home is bush league at best.... regardless of what you think of it.

Stay classy Western WA...

In

Why are you so concerned with something that doesn't pertain to you?

I think it pertains to the board in its entirety. You work in a place where if you're talking about a guy's wife/kids/family... "you better be strapped with a shank, cause it ain't no fist-fight".... you can understand a little.

We've talked about this [bleep] before...

Well if they banned one prick, it would be a lot better place then... you notice the "stick chasers " don't victimize anybody else?? Hint

And I come from the school, if your gonna talk [bleep] and insult folks, let's have er... hint

Ask Blake why big Slouch got banned from his own website, if memory serves me Slouch was flipping his lip about scenar shooters prior marriage.... re hint

And if you knew 1/4 of what you thought you knew, the real victims are the silent ones that aren't even registered here.... re re hint

In fairness my spelling really bugs don and I feel like he may 🐝 a victim (it bugs him that much).

" Best thread ever" got to say he was right about that. LMMFAO.

Anyone know what the alimony payment is on the thousand dollars a day.

Last edited by fredIII; 02/10/17.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I won't defend either side of this party, especially the western Washington gay parade, but I do find it ironic that so many folks here "draw the line" when family gets involved....and jump all over whoever it is that brings Stick's kids and wife into the picture...yet nobody has commented on this particular quote:

Originally Posted by Big Stick

Fredrica,

Holy Jeezus FHUQK...who in THE fhuqk placed a Yeti in "your" garage? That bitch is big enough to burn diesel and schit Pecker Poles...you "lucky" kchunt. NO "wonder" your Cock Fixations are soooooooooooooo deeply rooted. Pun be intended. Laughing!

I don't GAF either way....I talk about what a slut my mom is all the time...there are no lines with me and I mean it....but would like to point the above out.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by snowchaser61
You clowns are hilarious, you can't prove him wrong, you can't outwit him, so you all make the only move you have left to attack his family.

Your wrong dummy, I prove him wrong year after year by killing more and bigger critters with Schitt chambering, boolits, no dumb tape, no gay stickers, Schitt glass, boots clothing yada yada yada..... and boolits mean more than headstamps??? Bullschitt, shot placement and woodsmanship trumps all..... hint

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by T_Inman
I won't defend either side of this party, especially the western Washington gay parade, but I do find it ironic that so many folks here "draw the line" when family gets involved....and jump all over whoever it is that brings Stick's kids and wife into the picture...yet nobody has commented on this particular quote:

Originally Posted by Big Stick

Fredrica,

Holy Jeezus FHUQK...who in THE fhuqk placed a Yeti in "your" garage? That bitch is big enough to burn diesel and schit Pecker Poles...you "lucky" kchunt. NO "wonder" your Cock Fixations are soooooooooooooo deeply rooted. Pun be intended. Laughing!

I don't GAF either way....I talk about what a slut my mom is all the time...there are no lines with me and I mean it....but would like to point the above out.

Why do I have to be gay???? I figured the above pics proved otherwise??? Grin

Ain’t easy havin pals.
IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Oooops the big slouch fans were wrong again... rut roh!!! Laffin

Ain’t easy havin pals.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by T_Inman

[quote=Big Stick]

Fredrica,

[/quot.

T
It's ok when someone trashes my wife. We just aren't allowed to say hurtful things to stick. Lol. Bunch of [bleep] Hippocrates. T also if your fishing im married but if it don't work out I will call you.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Ps gophers ammo is loaded.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Nosler brass 35 grain nosler lead free bt. Winchester small rifle primer coal2.220". 3550fps. With 25.5 guns of saint marks 846 powder.

Last edited by fredIII; 02/10/17.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
the hippo is in a crate?

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by huntsman22
the hippo is in a crate?

Sorry for victimization my spelling has done to you don.

IC B3

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
DonnyπŸ’‹

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
a mind is a terrible thing to waste....

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
I got no beef with you just. sugar tits but if there is a bar fight I'm breaking every glass in the joint. But you do run to save him and I just can't figure y.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Don villa don't like you Freddy!!! Haha

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by fredIII
DonnyπŸ’‹

God damn I just peed a little!!! Haha

Ain’t easy havin pals.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Chicks dig me, and I dig chicks.... hint
[Linked Image]

Finally a good pic of two great things all men (well most me) love. Boobs and Beer!

Regards,
Nick- Georgia
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Hey jackass, the only thing you prove wrong is yourself.Every post you make only shows how little you know. now like a good little dwarf GFY

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Is it just me?
But Judman sure does resemble Larry.....
Fred III, nice shooting, glad you were able to finally get a few in the black...
You should spend less time pounding on the keyboard and trashing people and work on your marksmanship skills.....

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by gonzaga
Is it just me?
But Judman sure does resemble Larry.....
Fred III, nice shooting, glad you were able to finally get a few in the black...
You should spend less time pounding on the keyboard and trashing people and work on your marksmanship skills.....

LOL. Shooting groups would confuse you wouldn't it. Take your own advice.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Don villa don't like you Freddy!!! Haha

LMFAO.

Page 29 of 48 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 47 48

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

551 members (219 Wasp, 12344mag, 2500HD, 1_deuce, 222Sako, 1minute, 70 invisible), 2,625 guests, and 1,323 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,564
Posts18,473,207
Members73,940
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.