-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 33 of 48 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 47 48
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
You girls are easy, i post and you clowns can't help but slobber all over yourselves to find something to say. Is that the best you can do? Lets see if I can hook more of you.

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
What Do Manic Episodes Feel Like?

Because manic episodes can cause great elation or great irritability, manic episodes can be perceived as pleasant or unpleasant. For some with a grandiose, elated mood, a manic episode is a pleasurable experience. They feel very good about themselves and engage in pleasurable behavior, like spending money or having sex. They believe they are extremely creative and intelligent and can constantly create with no need for sleep. They feel above all others.

For some though, and sometimes within the same manic episode, a person feels extremely irritable with all those around them. They may feel special and brilliant but be extremely annoyed with others for not understanding their genius. Someone in a manic episode may be particularly angry if their goal-directed behavior is interrupted. The longer someone is in a manic episode, the more likely they are to become irritable. This irritability feels uncontrollable and can increase to rage.

In both cases, the person's behavior feels "right," obvious and makes very clear sense, even if it makes no sense to those around the patient or is extremely risky. Those in a bipolar manic episode often endanger themselves because of these behaviors and require emergency intervention. After a manic episode, it may be possible for the patient to see how unrealistic, unreal and out-of-touch with reality they were, but this isn't possible during a manic episode.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
will Judman's 'man'ic episode ever end?......

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Get back on the Prozac!

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Smokinggun must be Donny and snows61 sympathetic CNA.
What you figure old man Donny has 5 years at best left. Must suck being a old washed up bitter lying pos.

Prozac and the like are suicide drugs ask around.

Oh sorry to be rude GOOD MORNING YOU WORTHLESS PUCKS.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Hey Fred, found a coyote that looks like you last night.

[Linked Image]

Maybe Jud will be able to shoot the rest of that powder at high fence farm animals in the next couple of decades...

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Tanner
Originally Posted by Judman
Oooops Donny note the double chin, don't get horned up you ol goat phuquer you!!! Haha
[Linked Image]

Did they kick that thing outta' the pen or just keep it tied up?

Tanner

Juddman
You keep telling me tanman is good dude but I'm positive and sure he's a self important little fรปck. [bleep] chasers chasing, chasers.

Easy to figure who can't keep a lady around and who can.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I never could figure out why someone would pay to go shoot game in a pen and then pose in front of the fence. Is the pen really that small?

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by starsky
Hey Fred, found a coyote that looks like you last night.

[Linked Image]

Maybe Jud will be able to shoot the rest of that powder at high fence farm animals in the next couple of decades...

It's an odd question but was he knotted up on your mom and that's y he reminded you off me. Or was he dragging an 18 pack of the banquet beer along

You and tanner get those sleeping bags zipped apart yet you never did slap a pic of thyour bull you got. Or did you just hang out and wash the dishes ๐Ÿ˜‰

Last edited by fredIII; 02/12/17.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by fredIII
Oooops Donny note the double chin, don't get horned up you ol goat phuquer you!!! Haha
[Linked Image]

Tanner

Juddman
You keep telling me tanman is good dude but I'm positive and sure he's a self important little fรปck. [bleep] chasers chasing, chasers.

LOL. I ain't little and I've never had a problem with women. Keep guessing though, it's about the only thing you do well. Hope that beer goes on sale again soon Freddy!

Tanner

IC B3

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by smokinggun
I never could figure out why someone would pay to go shoot game in a pen and then pose in front of the fence. Is the pen really that small?

Be honest you can't figure much of anything

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Little Fred,

You really think I'm gonna give you more material for your Spank Bank? Keep dreaming... Feel free to throw up another pic of a "bull" though!

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
[Linked Image]

Tanner

Juddman

LOL. I ain't little and I've never had a problem with women. Keep guessing though, it's about the only thing you do well. Hope that beer goes on sale again soon Freddy!

Tanner

No guessing you must be great with the ladies the 80's mustache is apparently Awesome in Colorado.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Little Fred,

You really think I'm gonna give you more material for your Spank Bank? Keep dreaming... Feel free to throw up another pic of a "bull" though!

So tan man waited tell you went home to hunt elk you musta just kept each other warm for a couple of days.

Ps go to college being a broke hunting guide struggling for tags and clients. Clambering for tip ain't going to buy groceries with out a 9-5.
But you can always sell your guns every year to make it along.

Tell your mom hi from me.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

One thing I did figure out, is that the banjo kid from Deliverance is alive and well living in WA west.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
A really good friend of mine who is camera shy iced this little guy. [Linked Image]

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
And I think if everything lines up just right I have enough points to draw the tag to get on this little guy. From a bros tcam

[Linked Image]

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Little Fred,

So tan man waited tell you went home to hunt elk you musta just kept each other warm for a couple of days.

Ps go to college being a broke hunting guide struggling for tags and clients. Clambering for tip ain't going to buy groceries with out a 9-5.
But you can always sell your guns every year to make it along.

Tell your mom hi from me.

0/3 there....

A really good friend of mine who is camera shy iced this little guy. [Linked Image]

LOL. Everyone has a "friend" who can actually kill chit.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

One thing I did figure out, is that the banjo kid from Deliverance is alive and well living in WA west.

And I'm guessing YOU HAVE A REAL PRETTY MOUTH.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
And I think if everything lines up just right I have enough points to draw the tag to get on this little guy. From a bros tcam

[Linked Image]

Have to have points to hunt the good ones, huh? What a chit hole of a state.

Edit to add: "bros" trail cam? You can't even get pics on your own trail cam?!

Last edited by starsky; 02/12/17.
Page 33 of 48 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 47 48

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

545 members (12344mag, 1234, 10Glocks, 16penny, 10gaugeman, 153, 69 invisible), 2,341 guests, and 1,271 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,536
Posts18,472,786
Members73,939
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.