Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
"A student activist group at the University of Michigan is demanding campus officials provide them with “a permanent designated space on central campus for Black students on campus..."

They already have one.

The Wolverine basketball court.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by CCCC
Do those fools really think that some white folks want to associate with their plotting? Delusions of grandeur - hunger for recognition, LOOSE SLIPPERS, WHITE WOMEN AND A WARM PLACE TO CRAP.

FIXT wink

Yep, they do, and plenty of white folks are helping them in their efforts. crazy

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
"A student activist group at the University of Michigan is demanding campus officials provide them with “a permanent designated space on central campus for Black students on campus..."

They already have one.

The Wolverine basketball court.

Ha. Too true, and all over the US at that.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Just send them back to Africa and be done with it. Of course, there will no longer be an NBA, or the next great Black QB that ESPN can get all giggly over. But, on the flip side, the murder rate will go down, the streets will be safer, things will smell better...etc, etc.

My dad was raised in E Texas. He said when he was a kid folks wouldnt have gone to a football stadium to see one squat and drop a gold egg.

I Dindo Nuffin
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
About two weeks ago, my 9 year old granddaughter ask me why I do not like black people. All I said was. "Not all black people". Told her I would talk to her about it later in detail.

I have been thinking about it. I really do not know which way to go about explaining it to her at her young age.

Good Blacks/Whites vs Bad Nigs/White Trash? Good and bad? I think it will take a longer explanation. She does not know about social, economic, personal responsibility differences, etc. type of things.

Gun Shows are almost as comical as boat ramps in the Spring.
IC B2

D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
How is that different from this?

[Linked Image]

This kid can't spell; he spelled Negros wrong. Maybe he needs to go to a good school.

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
No matter how much we give. No matter how much we pay

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Gibby
About two weeks ago, my 9 year old granddaughter ask me why I do not like black people. All I said was. "Not all black people". Told her I would talk to her about it later in detail.

I have been thinking about it. I really do not know which way to go about explaining it to her at her young age.

Good Blacks/Whites vs Bad Nigs/White Trash? Good and bad? I think it will take a longer explanation. She does not know about social, economic, personal responsibility differences, etc. type of things.

Just show her the crime stats by race.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
sooner or later we will have to kill off a bunch of them just to stop the bullshit.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Gibby

Our schools have been directed by the federal government to teach and preach diversity to the young minds of our unsuspecting children. They want the children to not let skin color or sexual orientation have any influence upon them. I have 3 granddaughters all in school, and one of them plays high school basketball with Blacks. I see the difference between Whites and Blacks at that level, I just hope that she does too.

I was raised up during the time of segregation. I grew up in a rural area where a lot of Blacks lived, mostly Blacks who worked for the local farmers. We called elderly Black men "uncle", and elderly women "aunt", not because they were kin, but to show a form of respect that has long since been forgotten. Back then, Black families were pretty much intact, not like today when the children do not have a father figure in their lives. I remember the Blacks only restrooms and water fountains. I have always divided them into 2 groups.....Black people and n****rs. I am respectful to the ones that show respect back, just as I would anyone else. But....and this is just how I was raised and I'm too old to change....I do not believe in the mixing of the races, to the extent of intermarriage, and I'll go further and say that I have no desire to "socialize" with them. There are differences between the races, more so than just skin color.

Having said all that, I don't hate someone just because they're Black. Some of the people I know that I think are among the best people I've ever known are Black, and some of the people that I consider to be the lowest forms of life on earth are White. But, it is what it is, and the majority of Black people are not what I'd call "my kind of people".

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
How about good people, bad people, worthless people, cultural upbringing and moral values?

Race and color really doesn't need to enter the picture.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
[/quote]

The irony here is that they are actively pushing for apartheid...and if I remember correctly didn't your government of the day destroy Rhodesia and South Africa in an anti-apartheid rush of zealotry. [/quote]

The difference Stewie is that its the liberal lefties idea...

just like anti Apartheid....

but they never admit they are wrong and think everything they come up with is the latest greatest thing in social development...

Blacks don't need a special zone or space at a University...

Why not let them develop their own university, if they want to be alone to plot against the government and white society in General...

they want a race war... why are we not giving them one?

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by stevelyn
How about good people, bad people, worthless people, cultural upbringing and moral values?

Bingo Steve!

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

There it is.

After all, if we is gonna b&tch about "the blacks", we oughtta b&tch about "the whites" too, who might be genetically pre-disposed to idiot Liberalism.

...or could it be people is just people, one at a time?

Birdwatcher

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
The truth is, it really doesn't matter what Caucasian Conservatives choose to think about our current situation.

The Commies are setting the stage for what we'll all have to cope with and the blacks vote for them at a 90% clip in virtually every election nationwide.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
You can be as nice as you know how to the black folks and some of them may even be nice back to you.

But come election day they're going to go to the polls and vote for those fuggin' Communists.

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O

+1000 ... emphasis added.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Not as long as there is good money and power in class and race warfare.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ this

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much" Teddy Roosevelt
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Since when was any minority/special interest group ever satisfied?
What ever they get its never enough, nor in their minds will it ever be.

What they all need is to be told to STFU, and given nothing, anything special they now have taken away, then treated like everyone else from now on.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
How is that different from this?

[Linked Image]

He should be free to stay home, be home schooled or stay stupid.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

573 members (1234, 06hunter59, 17CalFan, 10Glocks, 10ring1, 52 invisible), 2,233 guests, and 1,223 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,764
Posts18,495,621
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.