djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Originally Posted by LostHighway

He was not a member of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee. Members of that committee routinely meet with ambassadors. He was on the Senate Arm Services Committee. Members do not as a matter of routine meet with ambassadors. Of the more than 20 members he was the only one to have contact with Russian officials.

So come out with it.

Are you saying that Jess Sessions conspired with Russia to give the election to Trump?

I'll answer for you.

"No",....you don't believe that. But you're like every fuggin' liberal I've ever met. You'll tell any lie you feel is necessary to advance your agenda.

There's some truth for you to chew on.

I'm sure it won't taste familiar.

Are you saying what he posted was false? What part?

The entire premise that the Trump administration conspired with Russia to win the election is not only false. It's treasonous.

I have no patience with anyone who makes the attempt to push that narrative nor anyone who defends them for doing so.

There's no fence riding on this matter.

Everyone has to choose a side.

I've chosen mine.

"The entire premise that the Trump administration conspired with Russia to win the election is not only false. It's treasonous."

I don't believe that the Trump Campaign actually conspired with Russia, but it is certain that Russia has meddled in Western elections, according to Secretary of Defense Mattis.

see: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...-doubt-moscow-meddling-in-elections.html

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by djs
Originally Posted by Redneck
IMHO, he didn't lie...

He denied (under oath) meeting or communicating with Russians during his confirmation hearings. His denial might have been: 1) a carefully crafted response (e.g., Slick Willie's define sex" statement), 2) He forgot meeting with Russians (I certainly remember each of several of my meetings with Soviet diplomats, including a car purchase - each were reported), or 3) He concealed the information (perjury). Take your pick - anyway yo call it, his time is limited.

Jesus you're f*cking retarded. But that's what happens when brother knocks up sister. But don't let that hold you back.

Originally Posted by KFWA
here are the two questions.

Actually I think Sessions is going to be OK

----------------------

SEN. AL FRANKEN: "If there was any evidence that anyone affiliated with the Trump campaign communicated with the Russian government in the course of this (2016) campaign, what would you do?," the Minnesota Democrat asked.
SESSIONS: "I'm not aware of any of those activities. I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I did not have communications with the Russians."
DATE: January 10
--------------------------

SEN. PATRICK J. LEAHY: Several of the President-elect's nominees or senior advisers have Russian ties. Have you been in contact with anyone connected to any part of the Russian government about the 2016 election, either before or after election day?" the Vermont Democrat asked in a questionnaire.
SESSIONS: No.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
These corksuckers are grabbing for the nuts here. The Republicans better learn to man up, and do battle. Really sick of these idiots doing a half azzed job. Hell, they backed off Hillary, who is CLEARLY guilty.

IC B2

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by djs

I don't believe that the Trump Campaign actually conspired with Russia,

That's what the Democrats/Communists are implying when they start questioning Trump's appointees about it.

They also said that the Russians hacked Hillary's illegal server and gave her illegal correspondence with Sidney Blumenthal to Wikileaks.

At this point, there's absolutely no reason to believe anything the Democrats/Communists have to say about anything.

When they tell the truth, it's an accident.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by poboy
Al Franken is a comedian.
That is not what I see. He is a joke!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A professional politican will disappoint you every time. Hope Trump learns this lesson soon.
Hard to find one with anything like a spine.

Imagine your grave on a windy winter night. You've been dead for 70 years.
It's been 50 since a visitor last paused at your tombstone.....
Now explain why you're in a pissy mood today.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
The funniest thing about all these fugking idiots blathering on the news (the same fugking idiots that claimed Trump couldn't win the primary) is that not one, single Trump voter gives a fugk.

Not a one.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by djs
IMHO, he didn't lie...

He denied (under oath) meeting or communicating with Russians during his confirmation hearings. His denial might have been: 1) a carefully crafted response (e.g., Slick Willie's define sex" statement), 2) He forgot meeting with Russians (I certainly remember each of several of my meetings with Soviet diplomats, including a car purchase - each were reported), or 3) He concealed the information (perjury). Take your pick - anyway yo call it, his time is limited.

Within the context of questioning he answered accurately. This wasn't an "ever in your life" search. It was specifically related to him being a power within the Trump campaign and his contacts with Russian representatives concerning the election. He had no such contacts. Jefferson Beauregard Sessions at the time of his confirmation hearing was considered by some to be as high up as the top five power brokers in Washington and served as nearly as I could find as follows:

Jefferson “Jeff” Sessions sits on the following committees:

Senate Committee on Armed Services. Chairman, Subcommittee on Strategic Forces. ...
Senate Committee on the Judiciary. ...
Senate Committee on the Budget.
Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works. ...
United States Senate Caucus on International Narcotics Control

As such, and given his longstanding presence in Washington, he would be acting in official capacity when in contact with a wide variety of foreign representatives. He didn't resign his duties as an elected and appointed official just because he chose to support Donald Trump for POTUS. Read some of his record to see why this really continues:

HERE

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Even Joe Manchin, a Democrat, said this was stupid.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
Originally Posted by djs
IMHO, he didn't lie...

Jesus you're f*cking retarded. But that's what happens when brother knocks up sister. But don't let that hold you back.

here are the two questions.

Actually I think Sessions is going to be OK

----------------------

SEN. AL FRANKEN: "If there was any evidence that anyone affiliated with the Trump campaign communicated with the Russian government in the course of this (2016) campaign, what would you do?," the Minnesota Democrat asked.
SESSIONS: "I'm not aware of any of those activities. I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I did not have communications with the Russians."
DATE: January 10
--------------------------

SEN. PATRICK J. LEAHY: Several of the President-elect's nominees or senior advisers have Russian ties. Have you been in contact with anyone connected to any part of the Russian government about the 2016 election, either before or after election day?" the Vermont Democrat asked in a questionnaire.
SESSIONS: No.

THIS^^^^. djs=dumb jack [bleep].

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by djs

I don't believe that the Trump Campaign actually conspired with Russia,

That's what the Democrats/Communists are implying when they start questioning Trump's appointees about it.

They also said that the Russians hacked Hillary's illegal server and gave her illegal correspondence with Sidney Blumenthal to Wikileaks.

At this point, there's absolutely no reason to believe anything the Democrats/Communists have to say about anything.

When they tell the truth, it's an accident.

Exactly.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
This^^^^.

I Dindo Nuffin
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by deflave
The funniest thing about all these fugking idiots blathering on the news (the same fugking idiots that claimed Trump couldn't win the primary) is that not one, single Trump voter gives a fugk.

Not a one.

Dave

No Russian had to persuade me to vote for Trump.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by LostHighway
Originally Posted by WyColoCowboy
HELLOOO! He was on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee. He met with over 30 Ambassadors last year. Shocker.

He was not a member of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee. Members of that committee routinely meet with ambassadors. He was on the Senate Arm Services Committee. Members do not as a matter of routine meet with ambassadors. Of the more than 20 members he was the only one to have contact with Russian officials.

https://www.senate.gov/general/committee_assignments/assignments.htm

Im waiting for my $2400/year cut in insurance premiums you pos scumbag.

If i had to bill myself for my freaking eye care I couldnt afford to be treated by my own self.

"We live in the greatest nation on earth, help me to change it. "

YOU TRIED, CHICKENCHITT.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Fake news and a lack of balls on Republicans.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Sure hope you are not called to a deposition.

I learned at a early age to answer the question the way it was asked.

Ever since then and after having several lawyers for friends,i think that they do not ask a question without knowing the answer before hand.

Ne answered the question as asked,it's plain and simple even a caveman could see it.

Sheese!!!!!!!!!!!

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
for the life of me I don't understand why Sessions lied to congress about meeting with a Russian ambassador - if what is being said is true.

At this point based on the released information and confirmed by multiple news outlets. - nevermind if its not related to the presidential campaign or not, he told them he never met with one.

That leaves us with 3 choices.

1. The media/spooks are lying and Sessions never met with them. At this point I guess its possible given our News but I doubt they are. It would be a huge credibility stain to release this without backing it up.

2. Sessions felt that the "spirit" of the question was did you meet with them on behalf of Trump. I can sort of buy that, but this is the guy stepping into the role of AG. There are no nuanced answers when you are asked point blank did you meet with a Russian official. Its yes or no

3.Sessions lied

you guys can bash away at me for posting this, that's fine, but you can't have a double standard. We can't lamblast Eric Holder for hiding information, etc

and then shrug your shoulders about Sessions just because he's on our side.

for the record, I don't think Sessions should resign, but I also didn't think Flynn should resign either.

But I'm frustrated that Sessions felt he needed to lie about this, especially in light of knowing that Obama holdovers are going to release any and all information they can to sabotage this administration.

Quit buying the Democratic MSM lies. shocked

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by watch4bear

Your cold frigid Alaska nights must be freezing your brain. You'll note that the citation was from FOX news, not CNN. The FOX news report referred to a statement that General Mattis (Trump Secretary of Defense) made, not some unnamed liberal source.

Do you trust FOX news and General Mattis, or not? Or, have they turned too liberal for you?

Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

77 members (7mm_Loco, 300_savage, 6MMWASP, 6mmbrfan, 11 invisible), 1,723 guests, and 963 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,626
Posts18,492,904
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.