Page 8 of 47 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 46 47
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That I can agree with!

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
America seemed to do pretty good before all these substances were prohibited, and progressively worse since outlawed.
Gotta be some reason for that.
Seems prohibition made booze a bigger problem than before it was illegal.

Some lessons society never learns.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Look at the difference leadership has made in the last few weeks. People respond to logical leadership. Think back about the unification in the fight against the axis powers in WWII. If we had great leadership against drug abuse it would trickle all the way down.

LOL
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 700LH
America seemed to do pretty good before all these substances were prohibited, and progressively worse since outlawed.
Gotta be some reason for that.
Seems prohibition made booze a bigger problem than before it was illegal.

Some lessons society never learns.

The use of the mind altering drugs creates the problems, not the prohibition of them. Prohibition does nothing one way or the other, it's the lack of enforcement of that prohibition that sends the message that it's ok to abuse them.

LOL
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'm going to take a WAG that some painful punishment would go a long way to stemming recreational drug abuse. I'm thinking caning in the public square.

LOL
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Blind leading the blind

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Blind leading the blind

Defeatist or drug abuser?

LOL
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Outlawing drugs to stop people doing drugs and being idiots is about like outlawing guns to stop crime.
Real simple truth is, it doesn't work.
It just creates a black market that enhances the problem.
History show us that, yet society remains blind to the truth.
More proof that propaganda works on the masses.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Seems to be a lot of current or ex junkies on here.

You really need to quit watching those Mod Squad reruns laugh , the only junkies here are on legal pills from their doctors.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Blind leading the blind
smile

I think the Feds should outlaw all drugs. No prescriptions, no healthy herbs, no aspirin, no alcohol, no tobacco, no coffee, no nothing. Anyone caught with any drug of any kind executed on the spot. Congress not exempt.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I recently saw a clip about using ecstasy for treating returning vets suffering from PTSD. MDMA was developed for psychiatric use but because people liked the feeling and it worked the government outlawed it. Now it's being therapeutically used with tremendous success.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
I live in a county, that doesn't allow pot sales. In a state where it is legal! People can grow their own. I see no difference today than before it was legal! I do believe this should be a states right issue! I know what part of southern Oregon fireball lives in, that area has been flooded by druggies since the 60's! I understand the attitude of hate toward drug use! Drugs [bleep] up many families! That said smoking pot is not the problem! Nor is legal use of pot the problem! Meth is the biggest problem, followed by opiates, both prescription and street! Another issue in that area is lack of jobs! As far as pot workers not being productive, that's just another fairy tale! Many recreational users work and run successful businesses! The individual needs to make a decision! Smoke and not work or not smoke and work! They can't have it both ways when working for the man! I tested my employees before I retired, sometimes I would go through 10 or more applicants before one would pass! I know I missed some good talent because they couldn't pass, but that was their choice! I guess smoken if ya gotem! I'll watch!

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Good post Heym.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Heym06
I know what part of southern Oregon fireball lives in, that area has been flooded by druggies since the 60's!

And the destructive results here rival anywhere in the country, something you guys simply don't understand. I've thought long and hard about doing a pictorial about the pot trade here before we move but have decided that my time is too valuable to me to throw away. I'll never convince anyone to change their acceptance of drug abuse anyway.

... Drugs [bleep] up many families!

Ya think? I hear it's harmless.

Last edited by Fireball2; 03/10/17.

LOL
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Some people just live in the ghetto. Nobody that lives in the ghetto really likes living in the ghetto but they stay there, for whatever reason. There'll always be ghettos and they'll always have unhappy people living there. It's just the way it is.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Good post Heym.

Doncha mean, Good post Heym!

I mean! Really!

Give the man some credit!

X point! Is hard ta reach!

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by Heym06
I know what part of southern Oregon fireball lives in, that area has been flooded by druggies since the 60's!

And the destructive results here rival anywhere in the country, something you guys simply don't understand. I've thought long and hard about doing a pictorial about the pot trade here before we move but have decided that my time is too valuable to me to throw away. I'll never convince anyone to change their acceptance of drug abuse anyway.

... Drugs [bleep] up many families!

Ya think? I hear it's harmless.
I think it's more than just pot! I read the papers from your area a couple times a week! Regardless of what someone is arrested for 50% or more also have a meth charge! The same thing is happening in my area! Not only a meth charge but repeat offender's. I don't care too much about the legal pot, but I wish the state would address the light punishment applied to meth! Our laws are way to lenient regarding meth!!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Lol, you think they're lenient on meth now, just wait until they make personal use amounts a misdemeanor. Its coming to Oregon as we speak.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
If we really wanted to thin the herd we'd legalize it all. Manufacture and sell through the state. It would control cleanliness and speed up OD deaths. It sounds callous but we'd reach an equilibrium in a couple generations and probably see a substantial reduction in use, legal and illegal use with today's numbers, within 50 years. It's hardly appealing (hard drugs) when you watch a friend or loved one die from addiction. Death is always prematurely inevitable for an addict.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I hope they make it illegal again. I preferred being an outlaw. Go Sessions! Unless he's recused himself from that too? Fuggin government can't even kick a buncha pothead ass. Pathetic.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Page 8 of 47 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 46 47

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

74 members (6mmCreedmoor, 260Remguy, 6MMWASP, 257_X_50, 450yukon, 8 invisible), 1,525 guests, and 921 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,757
Posts18,476,393
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.