Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by deerstalker
start the neck tie party with George Soros
Naw,let him watch for a while. smirk

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
I can honestly see it as a smart thing for our Intelligence services to investigate accusations of foreign involvement with our political candidates.
Tell me why they can have involvement with foreign governments after but not before elected? It seems to me most do, to some degree, depending on the circumstances in the world as a whole.

This has only became an issue as it's all the demoncraps have, which is also a huge sack of nothing.

I particularly take umbrage over a traitor seeking to prove treason on a non-traitor. I'd enjoy seeing most of the demoncraps involved with the prior administration tried and hung. It makes me puke into my mouth a little thinking of them still free and at large.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
And just think it all started with a Tweet!

I know, gosh when is Trump going to stop embarrassing himself with these tweets. laugh wink

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
It't all Kabuki Theater.

Nothing will be done, no one will be punished.

"Go back to work and pay those taxes, or YOU will go to Jail."

Imagine a corporate oligarchy so effective, so advanced and fine tuned that its citizens still call it a democracy.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by Paul_M
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
And just think it all started with a Tweet!

I know, gosh when is Trump going to stop embarrassing himself with these tweets. laugh wink

Sorta seems like he may be phuggin with the Dems. LOL

I have taken to watching the WH press briefings. Yesterday some bieotch used her opportunity before the world to ask if Trump was ready to apologize for such erroneous accusations. Spicer about cracked up! That's how I recall it.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hang those dirty dogs...

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by HugAJackass

Are they just following a trail to make sure it's clear, or are they directed by the man at the top in order to advance an agenda?

When was the last time we had President & an intelligence community with enough integrity to accomplish the former & not just the latter?

And therein lies the issue.........pun intended.

To believe the whoever is in either the WH or intelligence has that level of integrity, today or maybe forever going forward is naive in the extreme.

MM

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Another loss, you'd think they would get tired of losing.......Guess not!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RickyD
Tell me why they can have involvement with foreign governments after but not before elected? It seems to me most do, to some degree, depending on the circumstances in the world as a whole.

I guess that would just depend on the nature of the involvement is all. Also, after they are elected, the involvement is a matter of historical record.

This has only became an issue as it's all the demoncraps have, which is also a huge sack of nothing.

I particularly take umbrage over a traitor seeking to prove treason on a non-traitor. I'd enjoy seeing most of the demoncraps involved with the prior administration tried and hung. It makes me puke into my mouth a little thinking of them still free and at large.

Well said! I'm with you on this!

Last edited by HugAJackass; 03/11/17.

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Originally Posted by HugAJackass

Are they just following a trail to make sure it's clear, or are they directed by the man at the top in order to advance an agenda?

When was the last time we had President & an intelligence community with enough integrity to accomplish the former & not just the latter?

Absolutely a legitimate question and I agree with your thought process here.

I also believe that both can be true. The intelligence community DOES have a legitimate reason to exist in my opinion. As such, I do believe that it has a legitimate mission. Under this mission, I believe that they have certain responsibilities that are the nature of the job.

So, following a trail to make sure it is clear is a natural part of the job that could have given birth to this investigation.

At the same time, once the Obama administration got wind of it, they could have done their part to grease the wheels so to say, and request specific results from the intel be delivered to them.

So, both can be true at the same time. I don't think both have to be true though. Only because, it would be impossible to brief any president on every investigation they are conducting. There aren't enough hours in a day to do that.

However, I'm with you in not trusting the integrity of the Administration as a whole, to include the heads of the agencies that report directly to the President. Those guys are always his people.

It would be naive, like you said, to just assume that the corruption embedded in the system is free and clear of any involvement.

I just know that there are men and women with integrity in the intelligence agencies that are true patriots and would do their job accordingly.

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
IC B3

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by deerstalker
start the neck tie party with George Soros
Naw,let him watch for a while. smirk

I agree
Start with his two sons ; Obummer ; Hitery ; Holder and just go down the list of Dumbocrats Polloozy and Bainer at the top of that list.

After several hundred go then Soros

Last edited by funshooter; 03/11/17.
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
I'm suspending judgement till I hear JeffO's sage wisdom on the topic.

Liberalism; The impossible yet accepted notion that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I wonder where that F A G G O T JeffObama is..

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Smokin' bath salts and fuggin' a goat maybe.....

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Also, after they are elected, the involvement is a matter of historical record.
Only the sanitized "history" is recorded, and the history that slips out due to open mikes or leaks. Those things that might change peoples opinions or inconvenient truths, the real ones, never see the light of day.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Obama and his cohorts need to be imprisoned. What is going on is flat treason. Unbelievable.

"For joy of knowing what may not be known we take the golden road to Samarkand."
James Elroy Flecker

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
This seems to be the hot item for Monday....

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by benchman
If they break the law, hold them accountable, just like the peasants.
LMAO... For the democrats??????

HAH.. Only a couple of low-level (nearly said 'low-life') dems will EVER see any kind of wrist-slap.. The rest, ala the FLIP and the previous AIC, could murder a school-full of first-graders and not get so much as a "tsk, tsk"...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Meanwhile,

McLame is in the news spouting off that Trump needs to either provide evidence or apologize and explain his accusation. If the FISA warrant has been verified, not sure why he is spouting off again. Seems to me if the FISA warrant has been verified it is Obama that needs to do the explaining.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Slidellkid
Meanwhile,

McLame is in the news spouting off that Trump needs to either provide evidence or apologize and explain his accusation. If the FISA warrant has been verified, not sure why he is spouting off again. Seems to me if the FISA warrant has been verified it is Obama that needs to do the explaining.
My guess is that IF there was a warrant, it was not DIRECTLY against the Trump campaign, but rather, the Russians. Not that the goal wasn't Trump, but that would soften it a bit, legally. Doesn't matter if it's a lie. As far as McCain goes, he seems to forget what side he's on.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

514 members (1Akshooter, 1beaver_shooter, 222Sako, 2500HD, 01Foreman400, 21, 61 invisible), 2,461 guests, and 1,218 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,450
Posts18,489,657
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.