Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by Fireball2
I've heard some strange howling noises in the woods around Oakridge Oregon when I was up there picking huckleberries, but that was a bigfoot not an alien. grin

We also had something rock our 26' travel trailer in the middle of the night there. The dog that chases everything including bears didn't want anything to do with it and started shaking. My buddy found two giant bare footprints on a ridgetop the same trip. Places that should have had lots of game(clearcuts) were void of hoofprints, and there hadn't been a deer or elk there in a decade. Like the surface of the moon.

Weird sheit no joke. But oddly, no aliens. maybe they clash with the bigfeets?

Does anyone know for sure?

Who the heck knows anymore. So much UFO reports coming out these days. Same with the Big hairy thing.

Several years ago I saw something hovering on a plateau between Kemmerer and Fontanelle Wy, late at night, as I was returning home from visiting friends in Kemmerer. It was shaped like a big clam, estimated 50yd diameter, with bright white lights, and narrow oblong windows. I saw it from about 100yds off the highway. I stopped for a moment to listen for any sounds. Not a sound. Interesting that a few days later, I read they had arrested 2 guys, who were attempting to blow up the gas plant in Opal near Kemmerer. I wondered if that craft that I saw was some high tech military thing. Way weird.

Hairy big guy stuff, yeah found a track mark, big. Also experienced some things in the mountains, which I won't mention here. But one thing, high on mountain ridge in the woodline, I heard this loud whirling worbelling noise, like something was coming right near me, so close that I actually ducked down and covered my ears. Nothing there. I left the area. Never told anybody about it.

Last edited by Wyogal; 03/31/17.
GB1

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by persiandog
But let me ask you : have you ever had a UFO experience or someone else told you he/she had one ?

I've seen two things overhead in daylight I couldn't identify. Might have been the same thing, the locations were separated by about 20 miles and they were 6-7 months apart.

The first was just after Christmas, a very cold winter day. I'd say it was steeper than 45 degrees above horizontal. With the naked eye it was about a third as big and about a third as bright as the sun that was reflecting off it. With binoculars, it appeared to be shaped sort of like a pollywog ... or like a helicopter with no rotors, except very much bigger than any helicopter. It was very high, probably pretty well beyond 25,000 feet, and over/beyond a high ridge with a lot of snow that was producing mirage making everything wavy. With 8x binoculars (hurt my eyes but I looked anyway) there were markings on the "tail" section, straight-seeming lines which might have been where overlapping metal panels met and were riveted ... as we do with plane wings. Might have been decorative, too, impossible to tell. It was moving at a steady pace to the south and we lost track of it when it went behind the ridge.

The second was mid summer. I was out at the rifle range shooting and walked downrange to pull a target. I looked up and, overhead at very high elevation, somewhat obscured by a high smoke layer from forest fires, there was a thing looking like an airplane body with no wings. It was standing still. The detail visible was akin to jet planes going over which would suggests near 30,000 feet. It was probably a little bigger, though. I sprinted for my truck to get the binocs, then back. 30 seconds? 45? In that time it vanished. That means accelerating from dead stop and covering at least 6-7 miles in any direction ... other than maybe straight up? ... to get beyond the horizon out of sight.

I don't know what it was / they were. I'm not sure .. my impression was the shapes were different but without putting binoculars on the 2nd one I can't be sure. What I can say is no wings and no rotor, and both were as large, or larger, than commercial airliners. I don't think we have airships capable of flying that high and the shape of the first one would seem a very poor choice of shape for lighter-than-air craft being so asymmetrical.

I can make a pretty good sized list of what I'm confident those WERE NOT but I don't know what they WERE.

Tom

Anyone who thinks there's two sides to everything hasn't met a M�bius strip.

Here be dragons ...
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
that's why I am a fugitive , afraid of sexy aliens.

P.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I saw lights in the sky one night. I looked up and saw 3 bright red lights in a line. In a couple seconds they spun around like they were on a single straight plane so fast they left streaks. Then they all went off separately but in the same general direction. The oddest thing was the flight path for each one was extremely erratic dipping and zigzagging,not at all a straight path. I ran around the house and watched them disappear in the distance in less than 10 seconds.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Unidenfied
Farting
Occupant

is that person in a crowded elevator who has the ability to remain silent while nuking the crowd.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Wyogal

Who the heck knows anymore. So much UFO reports coming out these days. Same with the Big hairy thing.

Several years ago I saw something hovering on a plateau between Kemmerer and Fontanelle Wy, late at night, as I was returning home from visiting friends in Kemmerer. It was shaped like a big clam, estimated 50yd diameter, with bright white lights, and narrow oblong windows. I saw it from about 100yds off the highway. I stopped for a moment to listen for any sounds. Not a sound. Interesting that a few days later, I read they had arrested 2 guys, who were attempting to blow up the gas plant in Opal near Kemmerer. I wondered if that craft that I saw was some high tech military thing. Way weird.

Hairy big guy stuff, yeah found a track mark, big. Also experienced some things in the mountains, which I won't mention here. But one thing, high on mountain ridge in the woodline, I heard this loud whirling worbelling noise, like something was coming right near me, so close that I actually ducked down and covered my ears. Nothing there. I left the area. Never told anybody about it.

Man that is some account! There was something going on if it was so close you ducked! I'm guessing "I left the area" was rather hasty!

One other weird one for me.

After my father died I moved a travel trailer to the mountains for the summer. I still had a business to run in town but commuted 30 miles so I could get some alone time. I spent the evenings shooting across the meadow with dads old .22, poking round in the aspen tree thickets and swamp, and generally just trying to get my head screwed on. He'd been sick for 7 months.

Anyway, one night I woke up and heard what sounded like a bird singing. I slept with the windows open on the RV and could tell there was something "descending", going from higher to near ground level, and making the most beautiful and pure 7 notes of "music" I'd ever heard. They were repeated four or five times as I listened and then were gone. Really hard to describe to you how beautiful those 7 notes were. Like a flute , but just what I can only describe as very pure sound. Honestly, maybe because of my state of mind, I always equated that to an angel.

But we're on aliens, not angels. Sorry. Carry on.

LOL
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Sleep well tonight, 1min.....you're in no danger.

I'm hoping my fat wallet will still get me on board. Look much taller when it's in my back pocket and I'm on a bar stool. Nothing wrong with prayer.

Last edited by 1minute; 03/31/17.

1Minute
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Fireball2, Yes left quickly, scared and shaken, my eyes scanning all around me, forward, behind, above, for anything, anything that could plausibly explain to me what it was.
It was one day in the mountains, that I had really wished I'd seen another human being.

I had a friend, who'd had a near death experience. She told of hearing the most most beautiful music she had ever heard, saying it was indescribable
Maybe you were visited by the departed to let you know he was OK, and no longer in pain.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Assume every post for the next two days is a lie.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 257Deland
A couple of friends of mine were trailering a boat through the Ocala National Forest on Highway 40 in Florida early one morning before daylight and had an experience that only one would talk about. He claims a spaceship with red blinking lights hovered in front of their truck for at least 10-15 seconds, and then disappeared in the blink of an eye. The one that wouldn't talk about it was really spooked by the whole thing. I believed every word of the story. For me, there's just too much out there not believe.

I've never seen a thing that couldn't explain; dammit!!

That was the lights from the cop behind them reflecting from the windshield.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Back when I was single I dated a few ladies that I'm sure were aliens.

"Whensoever the General Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force." --Thomas Jefferson

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by Tracks

Or, maybe you're just wishing its all lies....... crazy
Whatever helps you sleep at night. Carry on.

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Fireball2

But we're on aliens, not angels. Sorry. Carry on.

likely one person's alien could well be another person's angel. i heard that on tv one time, and we know they're always right.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Wyogal
Fireball2, Yes left quickly, scared and shaken, my eyes scanning all around me, forward, behind, above, for anything, anything that could plausibly explain to me what it was.
It was one day in the mountains, that I had really wished I'd seen another human being.

I had a friend, who'd had a near death experience. She told of hearing the most most beautiful music she had ever heard, saying it was indescribable
Maybe you were visited by the departed to let you know he was OK, and no longer in pain.

No explanation for it. Never heard any sound like it. Never have had anyone that could explain it to me from a natural point of view. I'd be curious to know more about your friends near death experience. Is it written down anywhere?

LOL
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
You forgot the other 363 days of 2017.

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER
You forgot the other 363 days of 2017.

No problems with UFO and/or Bigfoot stories, it's all the unreal stuff that comes up around April first.
If Someone claims to die, I want to see the damn body.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Had similar UFO experience last yr.
June of this yr too.

Doctor Doctor......(last minute show prep)............part of the routine..........

Last edited by hookeye; 03/31/17.
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
Had some hovering lights follow us around in Alabama in the late 60's. It was near Ft. Rucker so it had to be a helicopter but the lights were maybe 150 yards away and there was absolutely no trace of that tell tale deep "whup whup" sound, and this was a still night.

I figure it was probably a prototype for the black helicopters that have been following and watching me ever since...

Me too. Wyoming 1979

Also lots of reports of unexplained cattle deaths. Either death rays or maybe lightening. smile

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I was out walking the dog and I saw something which looked like it was made of an orange light with wings. It flew and looked like it disappeared into a layer of sky which was opened for it and disappeared from my sight. I don't have an explanation for it.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

563 members (1badf350, 06hunter59, 1lessdog, 1minute, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 53 invisible), 2,735 guests, and 1,222 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,953
Posts18,519,323
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.