Print Thread
Hop To
G
greydog Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
G
Just caught a snippet of a news story which said that the US will no longer fund UN commission which is concerned with world population and which promotes family planning. Not enough people in the world yet? GD

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I doubt US funding slowed population growth at all.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
If it's the same story that I've heard, it's because the UN is promoting abortion.

β€œIn a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
If it's the same story that I've heard, it's because the UN is promoting abortion.

That's correct. Anything that supports abortion or involuntary sterilization.

No matter if you take my tax dollar and spend it on murderous atrocities here or in another country it makes no difference to me.

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by greydog
Just caught a snippet of a news story which said that the US will no longer fund UN commission which is concerned with world population and which promotes family planning. Not enough people in the world yet? GD

WTF do you want to spend your money on? Caucasians on this planet have a negative birth rate. The Chinese abort their girls. How effective do you think the phoucing United Nations is going to be telling the Muslims and bush Africans not to screw? Waste of money.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
IC B2

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
People gonna f...k

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by hanco
People gonna f...k

But does not mean that they choose to reproduce. The birthrate of the "West" has been below replacement level for decades. We have a birth dirth in the West.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by hatari

WTF do you want to spend your money on? Caucasians on this planet have a negative birth rate. The Chinese abort their girls. How effective do you think the phoucing United Nations is going to be telling the Muslims and bush Africans not to screw? Waste of money.

well you know the expression to tell someone to go fu*k a goat? i was just in a local sam's club. one male, two females none over 5ft7inches. About 300 pounds each. the women had on those spandex pants, one of them had what kind of looked like a jock strap over her head. No wonder goats and sheep are not safe in some areas. You would need spreaders to find the sweet spot.
i was wondering if i could get an inappropriate phrase in arabic stenciled on a tshirt. Freedom of expression, right?

Last edited by RoninPhx; 04/05/17.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
I preferred the old methods of birth control, disease and starvation. It kinda helped weed out folks who were too stupid/lazy to grow/work for their own food, or live in places not conducive to healthy living.

Of course, the UN humanitarian free drug/food giveaway to Africa/South America has managed to give those folks a way to screw themselves into even more problems/poverty.

Libs and their policies.... Did you ever think that MAYBE California wouldn't have so many environmental issues, if they didn't have an extra 5-10 million extra folks (illegals and their offspring) running around???

It's the environmental equivalent of hanging a bird feeder over your new Ferrari, then wondering why it's covered in schidt....

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W

Sarcasm, satire, whatever you think you've posted, you don't supply any fact-based rationale why.

I am not responsible for people popping out more babies than they can feed, or so called family planning or abortion.

I refuse to financially enable it either.

Last edited by Wyogal; 04/05/17.
IC B3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

66 members (7mm_Loco, 300_savage, 99Ozarks, 6MMWASP, Akhutr, 8 invisible), 1,697 guests, and 817 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,626
Posts18,492,908
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.