Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I rest my case.

Time for the ignore button ....

Never underestimate your ability to overestimate your ability.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hey frediii,

Remember that time you thought you were doing everyone a favor putting it out that Larry's kid killed himself and that it was all his fault?

I've lost a few good friends to suicide and the one thing that sucks the most is that you never get any closure. It just never makes any sense to anybody but the guy that did it. And yet you think you have the inside scoop on something as heartbreaking as that, and decide to air it out in a public forum all because he called your wife a yeti?

You are a truly despicable human being. The worst of the worst.

You'll get no more attention from me fred. I truly hope you can find some peace in your life.

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Higbean
Hey frediii,

Remember that time you thought you were doing everyone a favor putting it out that Larry's kid killed himself and that it was all his fault?

I've lost a few good friends to suicide and the one thing that sucks the most is that you never get any closure. It just never makes any sense to anybody but the guy that did it. And yet you think you have the inside scoop on something as heartbreaking as that, and decide to air it out in a public forum all because he called your wife a yeti?

You are a truly despicable human being. The worst of the worst.

You'll get no more attention from me fred. I truly hope you can find some peace in your life.

Hay🐴 higbean,

Remember when you weren't a giant puzzy. Didn't think so. Lol.

Last edited by fredIII; 04/05/17.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Fred, I'm not going to attack or vilify you but would just encourage you to spend some time thinking about what kind of man you want to be. What you're doing here is not a good look and I have no doubt you can do better.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
[Linked Image]

Geez went up and got some firewood with the boy the other day, good times....
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Drank a little whiskey, appears some folks need to find some hobbies other than pounding the keyboard....

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
[Linked Image]

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
[Linked Image]

Centralia Cole mine....

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
North fork of the newaukum valley
[Linked Image]

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
[Linked Image]

Get some

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Makin meat
[Linked Image]

Ain’t easy havin pals.
IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Another cat food thief
[Linked Image]

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
[Linked Image]

Please don't make fun of my jack.... haha

Ain’t easy havin pals.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Fredrica,

You highstrung Tender Twat...perhaps you should fill out yet another Hurt Feelings Report,to satiate your angst and incredibly long list of very WELL founded Insecurities. Congratulations?!?

I am VERY "surprised",that scopes and iron sights so reliably stump you. What were the "odds" of you aborting your initial attempt to "talk" scopes and run away like the Whining Kchunt you are,from sumptin' sooooo simplistic?!? Laffin'!

Don't forget to muse some "particulars" in regards to MOA and Mil's,then perhaps wax eloquent on CDS and BDC's,as the humor launched from your Imagination and it's Pretend,is without peer.

Bless your heart for TRYING so hard,you poor poor(literally) Whining Kchunt.

P.S. and by the way...nobody can slander you,better than you can,by simply doing your best. Hint.

Just sayin'.

Laffin'!

Royce,

My greatest "problem",is that I "only" get 6 months of vacation a year.

Never been tough to cypher who shoots and who don't and it never ain't not fascinatingly HILARIOUS,to listen to The Paper Hat Brigade bitch,moan,whine and complain...while feverishly trying to "live" vicariously. Imaginary Pretend Ignore is almost as funny as an EPIC Man Crush and it's COMPLETE encompassing of another's every thought and move. Pardon my wielding said power deftly and with pinpoint accuracy,while laughing my ass off. Hint.

Next R&R is one of my favorites of the year and if the weather/mail cooperates,I should be schlepping yet another new Pro DSLR,some killer lighting/remote equipment,only a coupla new barrels,multiple 1000's of upper echelon BC boolits and a plethora of assorted Feesh Riggin'.

Those who try to "convince" themselves that they "don't care" the most,will of course be glued to every fhuqking word and splendid pixel. Here's HOPING,they try to tell themselves that they "could too".(grin)

When it's all said and done,there will have been a fhuqk of a LOT more said...than done. The Do Nothing Gang NEVER disappoints in the HILARITY,of doing their best.

Hint.

Laffin'!

'bean,

Fredrica can only do the best she can,with what INCREDIBLY fhuqking little she has to work with.

She's doing "great"!(grin)

Laffin'!

Bob,

Chrome Carnage for 2wks on the next pass. You boys popping any gills?

Where you at with setting up a 22LR for landing boolits in distant zipcodes? I thought you were sneaking up on the approach?

You'll NOT regret the fun.(grin)

TheBitchingSniveler,

VERY good call to "offer" yet another estrogen fueled Vagina Monologue,rather than the crux.

Scopes are VERY "tricky",for someone with your "knowledge","experience" and "results". Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laffin'!

'495,

You amazingly STUPID fhuqk,you couldn't pour piss out of a boot...given (3) tries. Congratulations?!?

The Texas version of everything,is fhuqking HILARIOUS!

Bless your heart.

Laffin'!

'10k,

STUPIDITY ain't a "look",but rather a Reality.

Them differences is stark and Fredrica rocks Retardation like few others and that just might not be an accolade. Funniest part is,you KNOW she'll have to Google that.(grin)

Bless her heart.

Laffin'!

Judlady,

Are you bitching or bragging? Congratulations?!?

Those are some "fabulous" pictures,of some "beautiful" country and "hard charging" ways. Laffin'!

Kudos for extolling the dank realities of a Pecker Pole Show and the HILARITY associated with schit riggin',on a schit Show and "firewood" that couldn't be given away for free to Ray Charles shivering in a fhuqking Igloo. What sorta "wages" might a gal "make" doing THAT? Laffn'! GOOD time to say that you "know" a Cutter. Re-LAFFIN'!

Rather enjoyed the dirt/hair encrusted "meat" too. EPIC fhuqking hilarity,mainly because that is without doubt,your 100% best. Hint. Laffin'!

Purty High Zoot Rimfire there too...mebbe TRY to muse it's "particulars" and how it took great "thought",to align it with the above hilarity,if only obliviously. Google it. Hint.

NO "wonder" you amazingly Stupid Fhuqks GOTTA Whine.

Bless your heart.

Laffin'!

Back to the OP and the simplistic interactions of Facts with Physics,interlaced with the simplistic approach of commonality.

A rifle simply can NOT be any "better" than it's weakest link. The above Goat Fhuqk from Judlady,poignantly correlates that in crystalline fashion,from both a Mechanical and Operator standpoint(s). Hint.(grin)

Yes I get it,that she "thinks" is "fashionable" to "brandish" her Incredible STUPIDITY,like it's an "advantage"...but it assuredly is not.(grin)

Actual use,will reveal numerous things and though rifles do in fact talk,nobody listens. Especially The Paper Hat Brigade.

Anywhoo...I hear through The Grapevine that a RAR in either/or rimfire/centerfire,prolly becomes a whole bunch more ruggedly/reliable and repeatable,with a thunk given to Mechanics.

[Linked Image]

Firstly,if one jettisons the stupid fhuqking sling blade trigger bullschit,improvements are immediate and ever lastin'. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Milk Jug stocks always suck,dog schit glass always a train wreck and schit mounting is an accident waiting to happen. Though in fairness,the LESS one shoots,the "better" those things are. Laffin'!

So if only as per always,the astute will bank upon a good trigger(no thang to re-spring and hit the nail on the head),give stocks a thunk(RAR 'blocks will arrange a floated spout to reliably do nice thangs in plywood or a chassis),mounts matter and 1913 extended inclination has no equal on short receivers,rings matter too(bubble-wrapped bullschit is "great" on a Pecker Pole show) and lastly...scopes rate a thunk.

It is too great of an obvious correlation,that Airgun,Rimfire and Centerfire glass connects the most dots by literal default,when commonality is aligned. A 6X MQ is tough to whoop in any all avenues,given their robustitude,repeatitude,huge mechanical ADVANTAGES and that glorious etched reticle that corroborates all in sync. Hint.

Nice to field a parcel that is of amazing zero retention,grants more opportunity on the windshield than 19 Bubble-wrapped DUMB Fhuqk Scopes bolted together and houses all the mechanical virtues that matter,in a modest parcel. Parallax adjustment on the stern,is nice to have too. Hint.

Pardon my shooting it all and then some,if only to the heartfelt chagrin of The Do NOTHING Gang. Laffin'!

Waiting on the Mail with yet another Boyd's,here. 25MOA Bob rail and 125yd zero with 17gr 'Max.

[Linked Image]

I may or may not gun a few different Hummers,amongst other thangs.(grin)

Pardon the constants,bein' constant. 125yd 17gr 'Max zero(s) here too and another Bob 25MOA 1913 extended rail.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Even upon birds of a feather. 1-8" 5R 20" SPR contoured 243Win 225yd zero's here with 105 Hornie HPBT Smooches.

[Linked Image]

Facts and Physics ain't for everyone,if only as quantified by the Drooling Dumbfhuqks above.(grin)

Bless their hearts,for TRYING so hard.

Laffin'!

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Big slouch, I'm bragging!!!

Schitt is on sale you lazy lazy little bueschelor.....
[Linked Image]

Quit making fun of the possum killin rar too you little bully you!!!

Ain’t easy havin pals.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Judman
Big slouch, I'm bragging!!!

Schitt is on sale you lazy lazy little bueschelor.....
[Linked Image]

Quit making fun of the possum killin rar too you little bully you!!!

Pretty high odds hig swallows. Almost as much as sugar tits at man camp.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
The biggest bitching whiner on the www bitches himself to sleep every night.... creepy little infatuation he has with other folks, for sure.....

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Here ya bitching whiner, slow twist 22-250 #827, blued/wood, if only obviously, odds are fairly good I'll make er famous..... hint
[Linked Image]

PS, note the custom coffee table.....

Ain’t easy havin pals.
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
I'm on the pot looking at this.....

Why are you hard charges fighting online this time of day when it seems to be pretty all across the country....?

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Hurt feelings lol. If you chit in a bag hig would need a spoon.

Ps someone likes you much less than I all these ground breaking leaks smell like a gamer is up to no good.

Oh and if pink boots are the constant always stay way the [bleep] away form the Facebook feed. It will make you stomach turn. Easy to tell who shoots and who don't. LMMFAO.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Kaleb
I'm on the pot looking at this.....

Why are you hard charges fighting online this time of day when it seems to be pretty all across the country....?

I'm daddy daycare baby goo is sleeping. Oh and it's raining like a mfer.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

This trumps everything gun. Hint.

Last edited by fredIII; 04/08/17.
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

633 members (10Glocks, 1badf350, 160user, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 1936M71, 63 invisible), 2,352 guests, and 1,265 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,828
Posts18,477,926
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.