Hop To
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Standard takedown of an aggressor and look at it this way, she was white, so no issues with rioting and such,.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Standard takedown of an aggressor and look at it this way, she was white, so no issues with rioting and such,.

This!

Has anyone noticed that we have not had any BLM riots since Trump was sworn in?

Coincidence? whistle

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Cops in Fort Collins say that, of course, this video does not show all the crap that went down prior to him taking her down. She was apparently warned time and again to get away and to quit harassing the cops. She didn't. Apparently there is body cam footage as well, but consistent with pending cases, the Ft. Collins police are not releasing it at this time. As usual, everyone always wants to paint the LEO as a bad person, but this footage just doesn't give enough context to know what was really happening.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Wasn't there. Was that a take down or punishment? Looked like at least 100 lbs of serious threat there.

Last edited by 1minute; 04/10/17.

1Minute
IC B2

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A whole lot of this crap is a product of being raised while never being told no. Everyone is equal, with a right to feel anything they want,ect.
The police are an authority figure based on the position that they serve. DO NOT argue with law enforcement while refusing to follow commands ect. If you do you should expect to be taken down. Similar to waving a knife or firearm around in front of police with guns drawn and then being outraged when you get shot. Respect the position of law enforcement and then wait for your day in court if you disagree. You do not and can not refuse to listen and expect no consequence.

Last edited by Mittenman; 04/10/17.
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Taken down or legal kill by broken neck, crushed skull or brain bleed. Theres no chance however the guy could be trying to see what it feels like to kill someone with his bare hands, is there?

It seems Ft Collins police have a history.

Last edited by jaguartx; 04/10/17.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Those long fingernails can take a man's eye out.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'd be grumpy too, if I had to deal with liberal idiots 24/7. smile

I'm afraid if I ever started beating on them, I wouldn't be able to bring myself to stop...

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Surprised her arse didn't pop up and start doing the death twerk.

IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Yeah Barry, i imagine it does get tiresome.

We just dont get to see that happening to big tough liberal smart mouths. That would be nice to see for a change.

Last edited by jaguartx; 04/10/17.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A fellow really ought to load the vid with more dramatic commentary .... for full effect and all that. laugh

wink

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jaguartx

He's probably just been waiting for someone small enough to try that on ever since his "training".

Cowardly son of a bitch anyway you slice it.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Mittenman
A whole lot of this crap is a product of being raised while never being told no. Everyone is equal, with a right to feel anything they want,ect.
The police are an authority figure based on the position that they serve. DO NOT argue with law enforcement while refusing to follow commands ect. If you do you should expect to be taken down. Similar to waving a knife or firearm around in front of police with guns drawn and then being outraged when you get shot. Respect the position of law enforcement and then wait for your day in court if you disagree. You do not and can not refuse to listen and expect no consequence.

I tend to agree.

Problem is that so many LEOs seem to get their switched flipped on and struggle to deal with regular citizens respectfully.

I had an experience last month. My son and I were at a coaching demo. He and I were talking about what the guy doing the demo had shown us. We were going through what he had demonstrated. Cop comes up from behind, taps me and says I can't be doing what I'm doing. I look up and explain sheepishly, others were out on that mat. He blew on me. Yelled at me to not go there, "everyone else is doing it...". I got just a little pissed at the unwarranted treatment. Here we are at a family event. A guy and his 11 year old along with untold numbers of coaches, youth etc. and this prick decides to act like he's dealing with a bunch of drunks on a college strip that need to be controlled instantly before things get out of hand.

The only thing that kept me from pushing the issue was that my son was obviously uncomfortable with the situation. Pure and simple, the cop was an absolute prick, unnecessarily. I had ceased what he said was unacceptable. He was/is a powderkeg ready to blow. And trust me, the St Louis police department and this guy's fellow officers are the ones who will ultimately have to pay a price for a guy like this being on the street in uniform.

Montana MOFO
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
But you can rest in confidence that his department has a Standard Operating Procedure that justifies it. No common sense/discretion required.

While it's true that all liberals are crazy people, not all crazy people are liberals.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 1minute
Wasn't there. Was that a take down or punishment? Looked like at least 100 lbs of serious threat there.

IIRC I read she is 5'4, 115#

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 700LH
Originally Posted by 1minute

IIRC I read she is 5'4, 115#

If she had come up shooting and nailed his ass, I'd give her a medal.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by curdog4570
Originally Posted by jaguartx

He's probably just been waiting for someone small enough to try that on ever since his "training".

Cowardly son of a bitch anyway you slice it.

I suppose that in a shoot situation you believe that police should aim for the leg rather than center mass to? She didn't follow a police orders to get out of his face, ignored several warnings and when needed to be taken down and detained the officer did so as efficiently and quickly as possible.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
As long as we are playing the "supposing game"..... I suppose you're a cop.

I could have wadded the lady up under one arm and stuffed her in the backseat of a cruiser. I've done it before.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I'm not saying that she didn't have that coming, or claim to know anything about what might of happened before the footage began, or that the cops went beyond what they could legally get away with, BUT I will say, a better man could of handled that differently, and had a better outcome.

[Linked Image]
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

526 members (1Akshooter, 1beaver_shooter, 10Glocks, 222Sako, 01Foreman400, 21, 61 invisible), 2,472 guests, and 1,211 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,454
Posts18,489,678
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.