Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Two words TOMMI LAUREN. Problem solved!!!!

Take care, Willie

Cry to the heavens and let slip the dogs of war. For they must feed on the bones of tyranny. In order for men to have freedom and liberty.
GB1

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by Hogwild7
O'Reilly is an obnoxious ego maniac. The women he works with are Beautiful and smart. They make less than he does.
Because of the ego, he thinks he might have a chance so he risks an occasional try at some of them. He makes a comment in case one of them might be interested after all he is the Great Man that he is.
They are waiting on it. They document it. When their contract isn't renewed or they don't get their own show. they cry foul and they claim a hostile work environment.
I think it would be a mistake for FOX to cut him.

Those women are way smart, and have probably joked and talked with many rich successful men in their professional lives without ill results.
You've made yet another assumption about smart, beautiful women, and about O'Reilly. I myself would not make those assumptions so quickly.

Additionally, accusations cite multiple and repeated unwanted sexually crude, intimidating harassment from him.

Last edited by Wyogal; 04/19/17.
R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
How about the most rational possibility of all. A money grab by a woman who wants more fame and air time and when she did not get what she wanted she set out to teach him a " lesson"? He will be back. It is more or less his show, he can have who he wants on it. Jmho

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
!

Last edited by robertacabin; 04/19/17.
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by robertacabin
How about the most rational possibility of all. A money grab by a woman who wants more fame and air time and when she did not get what she wanted she set out to teach him a " lesson"? He will be back. It is more or less his show, he can have who he wants on it. Jmho

Rational to you , and seen as a possibility by someONE to me.
But not a whole bunch of women with the same intent. That's not rational. Assuming that would also show an unfortunate bias. I don't want to think of all men as having that bias. I've met many who don't have that bias, but are aware of when signs show someone to be a money grabber.

IC B2

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Wyogal
Originally Posted by Hogwild7
O'Reilly is an obnoxious ego maniac. The women he works with are Beautiful and smart. They make less than he does.
Because of the ego, he thinks he might have a chance so he risks an occasional try at some of them. He makes a comment in case one of them might be interested after all he is the Great Man that he is.
They are waiting on it. They document it. When their contract isn't renewed or they don't get their own show. they cry foul and they claim a hostile work environment.
I think it would be a mistake for FOX to cut him.

Those women are way smart, and have probably joked and talked with many rich successful men in their professional lives without ill results.
You've made yet another assumption about smart, beautiful women, and about O'Reilly. I myself would not make those assumptions so quickly.

Additionally, accusations cite multiple and repeated unwanted sexually crude, intimidating harassment from him.

Please also read the part I wrote: "if he is a dog, he gets what he deserves".

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Indeed Sir. Thanks. I agree.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
The problem for Bill is that the Murdoch sons are leftists and want to swing fox far left. They're looking for an excuse to get rid of Bill.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
They sure got one, don't they?

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I'll surely never know the truth of the matter. If the man did what he is accused of[lots of smoke, so...] he's done as he should be.

FJB & FJT
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"..also we'd like to hear from you, about the Factor from anywhere in the World...Oreillyfoxnews.com, Oreillyfoxnews.com

name and town, name and town, name and town if you wish to opine.

"The Word of the Day,..Flouter

Don't be a Flouter when talking with your coworkers.!

Thanks for watching the Factor tonight, I am Bill O'Reilly.

Please remember, the "spin" stops here, cause we are looking out for you!"

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
The problem for Bill is that the Murdoch sons are leftists and want to swing fox far left. They're looking for an excuse to get rid of Bill.

this is a valid point, however unpalatable to the rank & file.

if the owners see more profit in reversing course, and de-throning cnn & smnbc on the far-left, then it behooves them to do just that. drop the ballast, and sail full speed ahead. it's all about market share, and it doesn't much matter where it comes from, given capitalism being what it is.

one monkey don't stop no show. if testosterone doesn't sell, then find something that does. it's really that simple.

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Reliable internet news sources are reporting Bill O'Reilly has been fired. Tucker Will likely take his 8:00 pm time slot.

Doc

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
ol' Megyn Kelly will be crying in her beer if Tucker ends up with the Prime time slot..

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Bill O can KMA. He's a neocon with a bad take on the Constitution. He can FOAD. He's no friend of mine.

^
This..

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
ol' Megyn Kelly will be crying in her beer if Tucker ends up with the Prime time slot..

yes she will. she'll also be basking in her millions. life will go on with her in grand style.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444

Maybe, but I doubt it. She is really a Liberal at heart. She seemed to be going "Hollywood".
They would never have given her the slot, and I think she knew her days were numbered.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
There was once a fellow in our community who had quite the reputation as a womanizer. His theory was pretty simple....if you knock on enough doors, somebody will eventually let you in. There are men who think they are God's gift to women, and they think that every woman wants them. Bill Clinton was like that, and we on the Right condemned him for it, even though there was really no "proof" that some of the things he was accused of actually happened. But, we took the side of the women who accused him anyway. So, here we have a Conservative who is accused of the same thing, and some of you just don't see it the same way you did when it was Clinton being talked about. Despite what some of you think, women are not fair game for any male who wants to "suggest" something to them. Those of you who are married would be ready to whip another man's ass if he made a pass at your wife.....yet some of you are willing to give O'Reilly a pass. The old saying, "where there is smoke, there is fire", applies to this situation. A man, and I believe it would apply to any man, is not going to pay out millions of dollars to women who say he harassed them, unless he really did and he just wants to shut them up. He screwed up. He thought he was a big shot, who could get all the strange he wanted because of who he was. While I don't want to see FOX become any less conservative than what it is, they need to dump O'Reilly and move on. Let him see what it's like when he is no longer in the limelight.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Hannity needs to be looking for an exit strategy. There will be no conservatives left within months of Ruperts' death. Kelly was let go because she wanted way more than she was worth and had burned the bridges with the rest of the talent at Fox. She was more of an egomaniac than even O'Rielly is.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Not to hijack my own thread, but Kelly gambled and lost because of HER greed. Yes, last summer in her greed to promote her upcoming book, Kelly decided she need to take a stand on some issue to thrust her to the front. Her issue was Trump grabbing snatch and what a vile breast he is. She thought that that would play and it didn't. When it didn't, her book flopped and left her bitter and angry.

O'Reilly's time has come and gone. He schtick was getting tired.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

207 members (1minute, 29aholic, 10gaugemag, 338reddog, 45_100, 406_SBC, 24 invisible), 2,413 guests, and 1,024 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,758
Posts18,514,922
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.