Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Huntz
Woman should be barefoot,pregnant in the kitchen with their mouths zippered shut!!

I don't know about that! I find tape works just as well and doesn't require surgery.

LOL

R
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
R
I"ve always said I"m lucky. I"m rural and hoping to get more rural.

Most of the rural folks we hang around, the women work hard and vote right. Literally.

But I kept listening to Scott and finally opened my eyes and realized that youth and women as a whole in this day and time are all flaming idiot liberals.

We would be better off as a whole for women not to vote and no one can vote until they are 30...

Can't say bread winner only as my wife makes more than I do... county pays better than city.. go figure...

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Young males are no better. It is due to school indoctrination and no religion. Religion posts rules. No religion, no rules, no normal, no baseline. Do as you want to.

You are god, for you.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Young males are no better. It is due to school indoctrination and no religion. Religion posts rules. No religion, no rules, no normal, no baseline. Do as you want to.

You are god, for you.

Hence not voting till you are 30...

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I can assure you that the women of Wyoming did NOT get Obummer elected, they fought it as hard as any men.

I think there is less distinction than there used to be, what with the advent of snowflakes and metrosexuals and all of similar ilk, I don't think you can blame the outcome of any election on the women any more.

My wife hunts, shoots, fishes, goes 4-wheeling out in the desert, speaks her mind and votes conservative. A true girl of Wyoming. Married 45 years now and looking forward to many more.

[Linked Image]
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Squirrelnut
Must have seemed like a good idea at the time.

God put them here for a reason and it wasn't to help us create and manage a workable society, men had already done that.

Rush has been talking about this a lot lately and he is correct.

We should have never given women the vote, Ann Coulter agrees. They are too emotional and too in need of someone to provide for them.

Same thing for 18 year olds voting. Most don't have a clue about important things.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Ringman

God put them here for a reason and it wasn't to help us create and manage a workable society, men had already done that.

We should have never given women the vote, Ann Coulter agrees. They are too emotional and too in need of someone to provide for them.

Same thing for 18 year olds voting. Most don't have a clue about important things.

Oh, but in the name of equality for all, we've allowed the fools a place at the table of men. Really, it's more about men not leading and women stepping into the vacuum. As with all things it's incremental.

Women get a voice, men back off a little, women get another victory in court, men give a little in another area. Pretty soon, men can't spank a child or be in the same room with a 16 year old girl unsupervised.

Men quit standing up because women today are f'n nasty to deal with and we'll do almost anything to avoid it.

Last edited by Fireball2; 04/21/17.

LOL
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by Wyogal
Originally Posted by stevelyn

That pretty much sums it up right there.

We got the vote, so get over it. grin

No, men gave it to you.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
i do know one woman living in cheyenne, wy, that is bat sh*t crazy liberal.
As to the vote.
I watched WWI on pbs recently. Try a woman's suffragette that wilson had locked up as she was against his war plans, woman by the name paul.
a secret meeting was held, she was released and went on tour supporting his platform. The suggested quid pro quo, was the women's right to vote a few years later.
Women just think differently.
not good, not bad, just differently .
and for many, they think with their emotions, not reality .

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Women have changed over the years, men have changed as well over the years, politically speaking.
My mother was as consecutive as Barry Goldwater, if not more so.

Consecutive?

IC B3

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by jnyork
I can assure you that the women of Wyoming did NOT get Obummer elected, they fought it as hard as any men.

I think there is less distinction than there used to be, what with the advent of snowflakes and metrosexuals and all of similar ilk, I don't think you can blame the outcome of any election on the women any more.

My wife hunts, shoots, fishes, goes 4-wheeling out in the desert, speaks her mind and votes conservative. A true girl of Wyoming. Married 45 years now and looking forward to many more.

Amen to that.

But some folks just gotta whine and complain and blame someone(s) for their angst.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I've often thought about this a lot, as to who should, or shouldn't vote. I have often thought that 18 is too young to rationally make a decision, but we send 18 year olds off to die in wars that make no sense, so they should have a say so in that. Right? What about women....some of the most ardent supporters of conservatism I know are females. Yeah, some women are too "emotional" perhaps, but so are just as many men. If I were king, here's how I'd go about doling out the voting rights.....over 18, employed and paying taxes, or retired from a job in which you paid taxes, and a bonafide citizen. Those who can't vote would be those who refuse to work and choose to live off the government, and those who are not citizens. I would make a picture ID a requirement, and proof of citizenship a must.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'd much rather make it illegal for govt bureaucrats to vote.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
I know many faithful wives who have taken care of their husbands as they slowly died.

I know many woman who have taken care of men in a hospital or clinic and probably help them in their recovery even though they were treated miserably for their kindness.

I have worked with women who more than pulled their end of the saw and were more dependable than the man on the other end of it.

There's a saying "That behind most every successful man is a woman". Yet, some here are saying they shouldn't have the right to vote. Personally I trust my wife, and a lot of other women, to vote in a way that will make this country strong. That's more than I can say about a lot of men.

Larry
"Speed is fine but accuracy is final" - Bill Jordan
"We do not exaggerate when we state positively that the remodelled Springfield is the best and most suitable "all 'round" rifle".......Seymour Griffin, GRIFFIN & HOWE, Inc. wink
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
100% agree

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I notice that all of you talk about your wives. That is correct, married women can be very conservative. Single women, however, are on the whole much more liberal.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
My wife will be the first to tell you women shouldn't vote.

She's mentioned it several times.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Mine will be the second, she also knows how many brain dead liberal stupid supposed to be men walk among us too!

Trump Won!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rost495
youth and women as a whole in this day and time are all flaming idiot liberals.

We would be better off as a whole for women not to vote and no one can vote until they are 30...

It's time to re-visit pre-Jacksonian Democracy

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by gunner500
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Mine will be the second, she also knows how many brain dead liberal stupid supposed to be men walk among us too!

This!

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

640 members (16gage, 007FJ, 16Racing, 12344mag, 160user, 1badf350, 77 invisible), 3,099 guests, and 1,297 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,353
Posts18,487,900
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.