Hop To
Page 13 of 23 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 22 23
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
Originally Posted by bubbajay
I got head in the backseat of a car.....her mom was driving.

We were on the way home from a rodeo...in Strasburg, North Dakota.

Atta boy

5 diff chix in one night

Prolly shoulda brought a lottery ticket

Thought I was the chit for a day or 9

I did it a little different....... 5 times with the same honey!

The things that come to those that wait may be the things left by those who got there first.

Unk
GB1

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
killed 6 coyotes on one stand by myself, this past winter. Didn't even need an AR to do it. whistle

Laws aren't preventative measures. In other words, more laws won't prevent gun crime from happening.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by WyColoCowboy
What is something you've done or experienced that very few people have done?

I'll go first:

We had an Orlando-Denver flight that declared an emergency landing shortly after takeoff, had smoke in the cabin and upon landing hard & heavy in Tampa/St Pete, we got to pop the doors and go out down the slides.

http://www.denverpost.com/2009/09/07/southwest-flight-makes-emergency-landing-in-tampa/

Spent years working on, and many many hours riding in, and several hours actually piloting.... a blimp... all across America... even got to crash once in it!

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Jeff_O

I'll go first:

We had an Orlando-Denver flight that declared an emergency landing shortly after takeoff, had smoke in the cabin and upon landing hard & heavy in Tampa/St Pete, we got to pop the doors and go out down the slides.

http://www.denverpost.com/2009/09/07/southwest-flight-makes-emergency-landing-in-tampa/

Spent years working on, and many many hours riding in, and several hours actually piloting.... a blimp... all across America... even got to crash once in it!

Over penetrate something with the blimp?

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Can I put in an honorable mention for my stepson ?

184mph on my old bike. State trooper shot him with the gun and let him off with a warning.

Lucky boy.

IC B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by BangPop
I've stopped a human heart about 3500 times.
and even restarted a few right Timm

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by Jeff_O

I'll go first:

Over penetrate something with the blimp?

Funny about THAT is that blimps that fly around America pick up numerous bullet holes... the companies running them don't publicize it because they don't want to encourage it!

The crash I was in was sporty, but not such a big deal. The airship survived. It was pilot stupidity mostly. About a month later the airship crashed for real, 4th of July, NYC... early 90's, Google will find it... I would've been up in it that night (I built the console that controlled the fiber-optic "nightsign" banners on the blimp, so I was along to run it at night and then ground crew during the day, and to fix any issues that came up, which they did)...

I'll never forget the fear in the pilot's voices as they were calling in the imminent crash (we were in the support convoy headed to a rural airport outside NYC to get set up for mooring)... the low-pressure alarm beeping like crazy in the background... they both survived, thankfully.

Then I spent about a week in a hotel in Jersey as the FTSB guys sorted through the wreckage and the company figured out how to fly us all back home.

Good times! Wish I had more pics. Pre-cell phones of course and I was working like 80-100 hours a week so any spare time I had, I slept.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Had Mexican DEA land a Vietnam era Huey helicopter and four agents hold me and my hunter at gunpoint while guiding in Sonora.

Had Two pickups and a trailer confiscated in MX and had to walk back across the border while guiding in Sonora.

Seen a drug train of 7 mules and a US army reserve camp in the same field of view of my 15x swaros while guiding in Sonora

Ive seen 9 mountain lions in the wild without hounds

Seen a coyote circle a doe until she got disoriented and grabbed her by the nose. Grabbed my clients gun and shot him off the end of her nose.

Whipped the head off of a snake!

"I used to be a tired hunting guide, now I'm just a re-tired hunting guide"

"No eternal reward will forgive us now, for wasting the dawn" JM

Jared
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Scratched my balls.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
My wife and I swam out to unknown fins breaking the surface in Hawaii. In hindsight, we just laugh... WTF were we thinking... turned out to be a herd (?) of huge manta rays. We got right in with them- within inches at times. Their wingspans were 6-8 feet or more. The POWER in their wings is astounding. It was like being among cows- you know they could stomp the [bleep] out of you if they wanted to, but they didn't want to... awesome experience.

Once the peeps on the beach saw us get not-eaten other folks swam out. Amazing experience.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
IC B3

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Scratched my balls.

Pocket Pool! grin crazy

Even birds know not to land downwind!
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Only on cold mornings when both hands are in the pockets.

Owl Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Scratched my balls.

Too bad for you... It's kinda nice when your lady does it for you grin

James Pepper: There's no law west of Dodge and no God west of the Pecos. Right, Mr. Chisum? John Chisum: Wrong, Mr. Pepper. Because no matter where people go, sooner or later there's the law. And sooner or later they find God's already been there.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Owl
Scratched my balls.

Too bad for you... It's kinda nice when your lady does it for you grin

I am married, never going to happen.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by blanket
Have done that 3 times in my life, restarted a heart. 5 actually but EMS doesn't count em if they don't live for at least 30 days past... Have failed on LOTS more though.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
In the early 80's I made a solo backpack hunt in Northern BC
It was an Early August hunt and I hunted for 2 weeks,walked off the Alaska Highway,saw lots of rams but not the Stone's sheep ram I was looking for. I had done many solo hunts previous to that for Bighorns in the southern part of the province,but not for 2 weeks.
I am 59 now and would love to return with a couple of horses and I just might this summer.It is a long drive with a stock trailer and the ponies from the USA border to just south of the Yukon. I would need to budget at least 3 weeks for this trip..3 days minimum each way...probably 4. The north country is very big and still quite wild-thankfully
..Tony

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Scratched my balls.

In the Northern Hemisphere we call those labia. laugh

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
Someone mentioned Secret Service. One time I had a bunch of Secret Service guys hanging out in my closet. True story.

Tom

Anyone who thinks there's two sides to everything hasn't met a M�bius strip.

Here be dragons ...
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by rost495
Originally Posted by blanket
Have done that 3 times in my life, restarted a heart. 5 actually but EMS doesn't count em if they don't live for at least 30 days past... Have failed on LOTS more though.
BangPop stops them and takes over for them for a living, gives the surgeon what he needs to work on them

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
I don't know if it qualifies as even almost... but,

Eldon Ray Cox stayed at my house for a couple of days back around 2000...

Who is Ray Cox???

He is one of the American tourists in Moscow that was approached by Colonel Oleg Penkovsky, 'The Spy Who Saved the World', and was asked to, and did, deliver info to the US Embassy in Moscow....

Last edited by muffin; 04/26/17.

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
Page 13 of 23 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 22 23

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

595 members (1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 1Longbow, 12344mag, 10ring1, 69 invisible), 3,070 guests, and 1,178 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,614
Posts18,532,941
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.