Page 18 of 23 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 22 23
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by kingston
Originally Posted by Tracks
The quotes have quotes of quotes.
This thread is about dead

This sounds like sour grapes. Maybe Ironbender will forward you the video.

Ironbender is pleased to report that there is no video.

He wishes to add that there damn well better not be one either.
wink

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by NDsnowman
5 time state champion in high school

Here's to making the most of getting held back a grade!

Lmao. Now Paul Harvey needs to tell the rest of the story

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
On a serious note

Some of you guys have done some incredible stuff

I've enjoyed reading about them

And you funny jabronis? I can always use a chuckle. Place wouldn't be the same without youse guys

Last edited by 2legit2quit; 04/27/17.

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
On a serious note

Some of you guys have done some incredible stuff

I've enjoyed reading about them

And you funny jabronis? I can always use a chuckle. Place wouldn't be the same without youse guys

I was the first one to reply to this thread.....and nobody can take that away from me....

Last edited by bubbajay; 04/27/17.
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
I shot a trophy knat off a June bug at 1526 yards. True story!

Last edited by hanco; 04/27/17.
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Well, it dang sure wasn't my first girlfriend!

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by tzone

Yeah, I did a penis helicopter after that one.

Don't know what that means and please don't tell me.

I just PMed you a video.

The looks I'm getting in the office are funny because I can't stop laughing.

I don't even want to know where you looked. laugh

Camp is where you make it.
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

wink

Oh come on. You know the suspense is killing you.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by tzone

wink

Oh come on. You know the suspense is killing you.

Not to unusual I guess, but damned if I understand that reply.
My comment only meant that when a thread go to all quotes it's about done.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
I saw a young woman driving a car, she wasn't on a cell phone, not eating, and not putting on makeup.

No chit!

IC B3

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
You don't see that often, I've seen s couple playing with their pussy while they were driving.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by hanco
You don't see that often, I've seen s couple playing with their pussy while they were driving.

The value in a good tall truck!

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
Grabbed a half alive whitetail deer by the back leg while a whole alive 150lb blackie had ahold of his neck. With my compadreiae standing guard with a muzzleloader that we later found out was ....UNLOADED!!!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I also hated the large ammount of nose hair I was blessed with.... the stuff is harder to get rid of than wood vine..... so after many attempts at eradication.... my BBQ gave me an idea.... singe them off..... remembering the old Bic lighter palm trick.... or gas in the pocket then flick the lighter method... I remembered it was a fairly quick light painless burn....

So I preceded to seal off my nasal passage in the top of my mouth with my tounge... like when holding your breath under water..... then put the lighter up to my nostril and preceded to fill it up with butane..... after a short while it was time to flick the bic.....

Well.....

It felt like a mule kicked me in the back of the eyeballs.... approx. 10 inch blue flames come shooting out of my nostrils... then I lost my vision for a minute or so.... had the worse case of icecream headache I've ever had..... there were slight equilibrium issues for the next half hour as well....

I've come to terms and made peace with my nose hair since.... guess it was just me trying to halt adulthood when it was undoubtedly coming whether I liked it or not.....

If 'ya can't put hot sauce on it, it ain't worth eat'n....

W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
LMAO.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by PAMac
I also hated the large ammount of nose hair I was blessed with.... the stuff is harder to get rid of than wood vine..... so after many attempts at eradication.... my BBQ gave me an idea.... singe them off..... remembering the old Bic lighter palm trick.... or gas in the pocket then flick the lighter method... I remembered it was a fairly quick light painless burn....

So I preceded to seal off my nasal passage in the top of my mouth with my tounge... like when holding your breath under water..... then put the lighter up to my nostril and preceded to fill it up with butane..... after a short while it was time to flick the bic.....

Well.....

It felt like a mule kicked me in the back of the eyeballs.... approx. 10 inch blue flames come shooting out of my nostrils... then I lost my vision for a minute or so.... had the worse case of icecream headache I've ever had..... there were slight equilibrium issues for the next half hour as well....

I've come to terms and made peace with my nose hair since.... guess it was just me trying to halt adulthood when it was undoubtedly coming whether I liked it or not.....

72% of all really good stories contain the phrase “so then we got some gasoline”, but this is definitely one of the most unique variations on that theme I’ve ever read. wink

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R

Well.....

Holy Phugging Chitt! That's hilarious!

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Well.....

LMAO

Welcome back posting on the 24 hour campfire PAMac

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by hanco
I've seen s couple playing with their pussy while they were driving.

Happened to me a while back, at a red light in my truck, looked over into the little car next to me, young woman was rowing the boat for all she was worth. Don't think she ever realized I saw her.

[Linked Image]
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Wtxj

LMAO

Welcome back posting on the 24 hour campfire PAMac

Thx.... I popped In a few times but been busy the last couple years.....

Time sure does fly..... that's for sure....

Glad to have a bit of free time to spend here...

Paul

If 'ya can't put hot sauce on it, it ain't worth eat'n....

Page 18 of 23 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 22 23

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

566 members (1beaver_shooter, 22magnut, 1badf350, 1_deuce, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 10gaugemag, 58 invisible), 2,901 guests, and 1,099 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,603
Posts18,532,587
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.